• Judge dredd 47 votes
    7%
  • Junkyard 39 votes
    6%
  • Spectrum 41 votes
    6%
  • Vector 54 votes
    9%

(Multiple choice - 631 votes by 461 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dude (resized).jpg
06755832-C671-4B8C-8482-B4A88DBFDA0D.gif
D21C34E2-C535-401B-B442-82BC88078D92.gif
20190704_174146 (resized).jpg
770A10DC-0B08-4C44-9C7E-A8B3E47EFB8E (resized).jpeg
9BAE2B16-B69D-486E-9C22-5F3A4486CE7E (resized).png
5FC78DBE-F7F2-4FE7-97F8-A9E096F7322C (resized).jpeg
B3CDEFC3-F481-43F2-86E6-3618113EFC2B (resized).jpeg
A5E21D6B-19E6-4236-9B1D-0AA78E3BA6C1 (resized).jpeg
27CF7DF0-845E-46D7-8980-BCA6100AFC16 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4612 (resized).jpg
Pinball-Arcade-World-Championship-Soccer-PC-s62814-20170819001158 (resized).jpg
20190127_160440.jpg
20190127_160434.jpg
20190127_160449.jpg
20190127_160443.jpg

There are 836 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 17.
#1 6 years ago

Hi All,

I would like to give an update for current Repro playfields which are on the line and like to get some feedback for the big question of what should be done 2018?

Black Knight 2000 and Dracula are ready to print, CFTBL and IJ and prepared for production as well as Guns N Roses, TOTAN and Eight Ball Deluxe.

The bigger question is what else do we run this year? With a capacity of 10 to 25 new titles for this year we need to prepare what to do next.

I have added a Poll with most titles I could to choose from and have some more already on the to do list. The fact if the licence is available should not affect the descision as that is something I have to check as soon as we get closer to production.

If there is something else you would like to see done - please let me know.

At this time I do not take preorders. I will post it as soon as a title becomes available and have it on Facebook.

Thanks a lot for your help!

#2 6 years ago

BK2K - woohoo!

Bring on Barracora!

#3 6 years ago

CFTBL and BSD, ready to buy now!

#4 6 years ago

BSD I will definitely commit to.

I'd love to see Judge Dread because I've seen many JD's in bad condition.

Doctor Who is a HUGE want on my list. I'm sure there are many others that would love to see this happen.

Other games I think that people may want are games from 80's era. These games are practically all worn down
Spectrum, Time Fantasy (snail) among others.

How many playfields do you have to produce/sell to make it worth the effort?

#5 6 years ago

I know about the interest of Dr. Who, but I expect the licence to be a potential problem as the theme is still popular.

With my own printing equipment I can do only 10 or less of a kind. Quantity is not the issue in my process anymore.

Regards,
Mirco

#6 6 years ago

Indiana Jones

#7 6 years ago

Very much want Creature from the Black Lagoon, if that’s an option.

#8 6 years ago

IJ and CFTBL so Indiana Jones and Creature from the Black Lagoon are already close to production.

#9 6 years ago

I know we're getting #Black Knight 2000 and maybe #BSD once those are available.

I personally really want to see #Bad Cats and some more late 80s titles like #Dr. Dude and #Mousin' Around.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

BSD I will definitely commit to.
I'd love to see Judge Dread because I've seen many JD's in bad condition.
Doctor Who is a HUGE want on my list. I'm sure there are many others that would love to see this happen.f
Other games I think that people may want are games from 80's era. These games are practically all worn down
Spectrum, Time Fantasy (snail) among others.
How many playfields do you have to produce/sell to make it worth the effort?

That's odd... I literally have never seen a JD playfield that isn't in almost mint condition (I own three, if you count the one on my game now). Maybe some ghosting on inserts, but actual wear? Never.

#11 6 years ago

From your list above I would say number beat up PF is Fish Tales.

#12 6 years ago

I would add another, World Cup Soccer 94. These almost always get beat up.

#13 6 years ago

I was just going to ask about WCS 94 myself ... seems that licensing might be a problem though ... though I don't recall any FIFA specific art on the playfield.

#14 6 years ago

I would commit to Doctor Who and Six Million Dollar Man here and now. Meteor as well but I hope it will be upgraded from boutique by CPR.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

That's odd... I literally have never seen a JD playfield that isn't in almost mint condition

I concur. My JD PF is mint, the rest of the machine is trash in comparison.

#16 6 years ago

I would love to have a high speed one.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

IJ and CFTBL so Indiana Jones and Creature from the Black Lagoon are already close to production.

OMG! I would be in with both. Especially IJ is a must.

Could you pls specify "close to production"? Till summer?

#18 6 years ago

Another vote for CFTBL. I will absolutely buy one.

Waiting eagerly for BSD to be done. I already have your AFM, and I am 100% satisfied with it. Ready for BSD and CFTBL!!!!!

Will BSD be at TPF 2018?

#19 6 years ago

I know about the interest of Dr. Who, but I expect the licence to be a potential problem as the theme is still popular.
With my own printing equipment I can do only 10 or less of a kind. Quantity is not the issue in my process anymore.
Regards,
Mirco

You might be surprised on Doctor Who license .

BBC approached Stern Pinball and they were literally going to give the license away to make a new game they turned it down.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

That's odd... I literally have never seen a JD playfield that isn't in almost mint condition (I own three, if you count the one on my game now). Maybe some ghosting on inserts, but actual wear? Never.

yeah, and who is going to pay another 1000-1500 per game for JD? Think that one would sit..

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

I was just going to ask about WCS 94 myself ... seems that licensing might be a problem though ... though I don't recall any FIFA specific art on the playfield.

The dog/mascot character would have been trademarked... and the plastics have WorldCup on them, etc

#22 6 years ago

One more vote for CFTBL!

#23 6 years ago

ANOTHER vote for CFTBL.

#24 6 years ago

Dr. Dude gets my vote too! Those have multiple places that are typically chewed up.

#25 6 years ago

Stern galaxy, cosimic gunfight, T2

#26 6 years ago

Glad to see Creech "almost" in production. Count me in for one when they are ready.

#27 6 years ago

Thomas A. Grant (TAG) version of Theatre of Magic.

#28 6 years ago

I'd like tow see some more "lower" valued titles get reproduced. WCS and Doc Who would be great. I am super excited for the IJ set to come out, I'm ready to purchase a set right now!

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

Agreed. The only issue I could come up with was the ball drops on the inlanes.

Also, not sure about JM either. Same issue the rest of the machine is beat but the PF are usually in pretty good shape.

I throw another PF out there The Shadow.

#30 6 years ago

High Speed please!

#31 6 years ago

I thought about wcs too but not sure about licence. I need to find that out.

Generally it is faster to do the dmd pins as the cad drawings exist. For the 80s games I have to generate most of it. That is not a problem but takes more time.

There are a couple of older titles I already have in mind. Some are already in preproduction...

#32 6 years ago

The tag version of Tom will be done shortly as well as that is not much difference. I just need to get one of the Playfields. I have only the other version and did not find another so far.

#33 6 years ago

Sorcerer

#34 6 years ago

Mr Mirco, while you are posting here I would like to make a statement. Your PFs look awesome but your clear need help. I bought a TZ PF from you. It was the pinkish that you made first and unlike most people thought it was better looking than the original. I took it out of the box and stored it for about 2 years in a dry closet and pulled it out to install it and I was horrified to see that ALL the inserts had turned milky white. I contacted you and you kindly sent me another PF but this one had a big bubble in the clear about the size of a half dollar on the bottom right hand side of the PF. I figured that there was no way you would believe me or give me another PF so I left it alone and spent the money to get it fixed. It looks better but you can still tell that it was there. I don't know if others have had this experience but it is a bummer to pay $1000 for a PF and have that happen. I want to buy a CC PF from you but I don't want to buy one and have this happen again.

James

#35 6 years ago

Our process was upgraded and changed over the years. All Playfields have a dust free clearcoat now and especially the latest ones use a new upgraded finish which is as close as perfect we can get right now.

But anyway this should not be the theme here...

#36 6 years ago

tag version of tom?
the one with the center post?

#37 6 years ago

PLEASE say you're doing/considering Firepower. CPR sold out their entire small run years ago and there are NONE to be had (I know, I've been looking).

And with 17K Firepowers made, there's got to be quite a few machine out there that could use one!

#38 6 years ago

We do have the original art for Firepower, so would be possible... Only thing is that I need a real playfield here for file creation. Pantone colors are usually on the films.

#39 6 years ago

Please do Flash! There are a lot of them out there and I imagine it wouldn't be hard to sell enough to warrant the effort. I know I'd buy one immediately.

#40 6 years ago

Banzai Run

Please!!!

#41 6 years ago

Here is another one for Dr. Who.

#42 6 years ago

+1 on Doctor Who

#43 6 years ago

Firepower! (please)

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from MXV:

Please do Flash! There are a lot of them out there and I imagine it wouldn't be hard to sell enough to warrant the effort. I know I'd buy one immediately.

This is a MAJOR benefit! Now even lower demand titles could be done.

Bravo!

#45 6 years ago

Count me in for a BSD! Awesome!

#46 6 years ago

I vote TMNT, High Speed, and Firepower

#47 6 years ago

I'm getting BK2K for sure. I can't wait

#48 6 years ago

If possible to do smaller runs I'm sure you would have no issue selling some classic sterns. I'd love to have a fresh big game or quicksilver playfield.

#49 6 years ago

If on the short term I would definitely take IJ, Dr Who, Spirit(3 of those please so if a run of 10 is doable I am your guy)
Sorcerer would be good and Diner. Virtually any System 11 really. Even NOS are almost non clear able without replacing insert text.

#50 6 years ago

Will you be doing the mini IJ playfield as well?

There are 836 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-which-new-mirco-repro-playfield-titles-wanted-for-2018?hl=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.