• Judge dredd 47 votes
    8%
  • Junkyard 38 votes
    6%
  • Spectrum 40 votes
    6%
  • Vector 53 votes
    9%

(Multiple choice - 620 votes by 453 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 52 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

dude (resized).jpg
06755832-C671-4B8C-8482-B4A88DBFDA0D.gif
D21C34E2-C535-401B-B442-82BC88078D92.gif
20190704_174146 (resized).jpg
770A10DC-0B08-4C44-9C7E-A8B3E47EFB8E (resized).jpeg
9BAE2B16-B69D-486E-9C22-5F3A4486CE7E (resized).png
5FC78DBE-F7F2-4FE7-97F8-A9E096F7322C (resized).jpeg
B3CDEFC3-F481-43F2-86E6-3618113EFC2B (resized).jpeg
A5E21D6B-19E6-4236-9B1D-0AA78E3BA6C1 (resized).jpeg
27CF7DF0-845E-46D7-8980-BCA6100AFC16 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4612 (resized).jpg
Pinball-Arcade-World-Championship-Soccer-PC-s62814-20170819001158 (resized).jpg
20190127_160440.jpg
20190127_160434.jpg
20190127_160449.jpg
20190127_160443.jpg

There are 806 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 17.
#351 1 year ago

Thanks, but I will get the original films for Haunted Hause, so it does not matter...

#352 1 year ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Thanks, but I will get the original films for Haunted Hause, so it does not matter...

Awesome, can't wait for these!

#353 1 year ago

Hi all,
I would like to update you all on Gottlieb playfields status so that the rumors and speculations stop.
I did get the licence from Gottlieb a few weeks ago, so it is official now that we do Gottlieb titles as well.
I did already receive sample playfields for haunted house and black hole. So these will be the first two to start with.
Genie is coming up as well as Spirit and Stargate.
If somebody has a stargate or a spirit which I could use as master please contact me via PM.
There will be more to come. If you have any ideas of urgent needed titles please let me know. At this time I would like to concentrate on non movie themes except stargate...
Regards,
Mirco
P.s. Arabian nights is printing right now followed by joust and taxi and creature

Joust the head to head game?

Also any word on Centaur being a possibility?

#354 1 year ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Joust the head to head game?

being done by CPR now.

#355 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

being done by CPR now.

Yes, I'm just seeing if Mirco is doing it as well since he mentioned in there, or if he is referring to one of the other Joust pinball machines.

#356 1 year ago

Hi all,
I would like to update you all on Gottlieb playfields status so that the rumors and speculations stop.
I did get the licence from Gottlieb a few weeks ago, so it is official now that we do Gottlieb titles as well.
I did already receive sample playfields for haunted house and black hole. So these will be the first two to start with.
If somebody has a stargate or a spirit which I could use as master please contact me via PM.
There will be more to come. If you have any ideas of urgent needed titles please let me know. At this time I would like to concentrate on non movie themes except stargate...
Regards,
Mirco

If Black Hole, Haunted House, and Spirit playfields are actually reproduced within the next couple of years, I'm definitely, 100% in.

We'll see.

The High Class Pinballs website seems to be rather incomplete at the present.

And Mirco-congratulations on securing the license to reproduce from Gottlieb, LLC. I guess miracles really DO happen.

#357 1 year ago

Yes I will have Joust shortly. They are already on the line.

Centaur will be one of the next group.

Regards,
Mirco

#358 1 year ago

highclasspinball Thanks for running the BK2K playfields... got mine, they look amazing. Packing was outstanding as well, and only a week or so to get to the US from Germany.

#359 1 year ago

Usually Fedex just needs 2 to 3 business days, but I did not have enough time to pack up all boxes same day they were ordered...

#360 1 year ago

How long for Indiana Jones pinball adventure?
Gauging when i should start teardown.

#361 1 year ago

highclasspinball Holy Smokes! Gottlieb!!! +1 for Genie and PLEEEEEEEEASE....Asteroid Annie!

#362 1 year ago

Interested in Firepower for sure!

#363 1 year ago

Yes I will have Joust shortly. They are already on the line.
Centaur will be one of the next group.
Regards,
Mirco

Awesome! Thank you!

#364 1 year ago

Hi all,
Regards,
Mirco
P.s. Arabian nights is printing right now followed by joust and taxi and creature

Mars God of War please!

#365 1 year ago

asteroid annie would be awesome. the poor old hag is so sad here.. she deserves to look good again..

#366 1 year ago

Indiana Jones is ready to go but need clearance from Lucas at this point so no timeframe right now. Sorry but that is not in my hands. Art and CAD is done and could lead into final playfields within 10 days...

#367 1 year ago

As I had a lot of requests for preorder lists. I would like to inform everybody here that I do not do preorder lists. It is a lot of work to take care of them and it will not affect my production anyway. There are always enough playfields available and I will rerun them before they go out of stock. As soon as a new title is ready I will list them in my shops and on Facebook. The matching threads will be updated as well...

Thanks a lot for understanding that!

Regards,
Mirco

#368 1 year ago

I have a couple Stargate playfields. Sending PM.

#369 1 year ago

Just a bump for WCS if at all possible. Thanks, looking forward to Creech!

#370 1 year ago
Quoted from daley:

I have a couple Stargate playfields. Sending PM.

just as a heads up, I already have spoken with him and assuming my pf is good enough it is being sent to Mirco.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mircoplayfields-is-doing-gottlieb-playfields#post-4400204

#371 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

just as a heads up, I already have spoken with him and assuming my pf is good enough it is being sent to Mirco.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mircoplayfields-is-doing-gottlieb-playfields#post-4400204

Lol.

#372 1 year ago

??? I am guessing it is good enough to be a core, no?

#373 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

??? I am guessing it is good enough to be a core, no?

You sound like a little kid.

"hey, I SAID I WOULD SEND HIM MINE" MINE MINE MINE, don't bother."

#374 1 year ago
Quoted from lordloss:

You sound like a little kid.
"hey, I SAID I WOULD SEND HIM MINE" MINE MINE MINE, don't bother."

just did not want anyone else wasting their time since I was helping on Sgate already.

You are really strange.

#375 1 year ago
Quoted from n4297m:

Just a bump for WCS if at all possible. Thanks, looking forward to Creech!

I poked at Mirco last week about doing WCS94. He said it is definetly a possibility but he was unclear on where/how to acquire the license. Honestly, I'm not sure either. Anyone have any ideas? This is a much needed playfield....for me.

3 weeks later
#376 1 year ago

Taxi, dr who, class of 1812 now that you have gottlieb. If you decide on 1812 and a 3d translate, i have an original flat translite before it was pressed into a 3d translite.

#377 1 year ago
Quoted from xfassa:

I poked at Mirco last week about doing WCS94. He said it is definetly a possibility but he was unclear on where/how to acquire the license. Honestly, I'm not sure either. Anyone have any ideas? This is a much needed playfield....for me.

I have an nos pf, if needed to make this reality.

#379 1 year ago

needs to be world cup 94 without doubt , licence via planetary pinball not ?

#380 1 year ago

What are the odds of doing a run of Jokerz?

#381 1 year ago
Quoted from leonml:

More
I have an nos pf, if needed to make this reality.

I have a proto playfield, but don't think it's be useful here.

#382 1 year ago

Count me in for Class of 1812! While we’re at it, what are the chances of securing an Alvin G and Co license and whip up some Mystery Castle?

I would have no problem having all three of my games micro’d out. Swap em’ one at a time.

Let’s do this!

#383 1 year ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

highclasspinball is there any chance that you would do a run of Centaur playfields? I know they have been done in the past by CPR but it still seems to be a game with high demand both for restorations and people who simply want them as art pieces.

Likewise for Fathom. I really need one for my potential restoration. Everyone wants to hold onto that one. Can't really blame 'em. Such fantastic art.

#384 1 year ago

Any chance of Flash Gordon being done?

1 week later
#385 1 year ago

Fathom

1 week later
#386 1 year ago

Any update on Haunted House? No pressure, just checking in.

Also, is there any chance that you could offer a slight variance PF and pre-drill the holes needed to convert HH to the multiball version?

Not sure if that would go against any licensing policies in place, but something I thought about recently. If all the holes were professionally pre-drilled, I would consider converting mine to multiball, and simply flipping between original settings and custom from time to time.

#387 1 year ago

No worries. Sorry for not updating every week. Originally I wanted to do that but somehow I do not have enough time to write so much... I guess it is better to get stuff moving instead of writing too much...

Black hole art is done and haunted house almost. Both playfields go on the line probably next week. I expect both titles to e ready end of august or early September. It is vacation time here now which slows things down a bit...

The art for spirit and stargate and genie is in progress right now.

It would be a good time to think about which other titles should come next...

Regarding the multiball version- what is different here? I can always do something special...

Regards,
Mirco

#388 1 year ago

Centaur!

#389 1 year ago

#390 1 year ago

Count me in for Class of 1812 and Mystery Castle.

#391 1 year ago

Grand Lizard would be amazing to see.

#392 1 year ago

...It would be a good time to think about which other titles should come next...

The Shadow because so many of the existing, unrestored, unfixed ones have playfield damage at the Sanctum.

#393 1 year ago
Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

The Shadow because so many of the existing, unrestored, unfixed ones have playfield damage at the Sanctum.

CPR is getting ready to release their's shortly.

#394 1 year ago

Swords of Fury seems to be one highly needed.

#395 1 year ago

Joust is just finished. Please see other post for details...

Maybe we should try to get a ordered list together of what is needed. Production for any new descisions would be early fall this year. It would be good to have 5 to 10 titles on the list of B/W and Gottlieb titles.

1812 seems to be one choice...

Regards,
Mirco

#396 1 year ago

How about Barracora?

#397 1 year ago

I'm still voting for WCS94....unfortunately, I still have no idea how the licensing works for this title. I see Pinball Arcade had to re-brand the title.

#398 1 year ago

Barracora
Jungle Lord

#399 1 year ago

Looks like you can do bent playfields, how about Fireball?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 806 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 17.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside