• Judge dredd 47 votes
    7%
  • Junkyard 39 votes
    6%
  • Spectrum 41 votes
    6%
  • Vector 54 votes
    9%

(Multiple choice - 631 votes by 461 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dude (resized).jpg
06755832-C671-4B8C-8482-B4A88DBFDA0D.gif
D21C34E2-C535-401B-B442-82BC88078D92.gif
20190704_174146 (resized).jpg
770A10DC-0B08-4C44-9C7E-A8B3E47EFB8E (resized).jpeg
9BAE2B16-B69D-486E-9C22-5F3A4486CE7E (resized).png
5FC78DBE-F7F2-4FE7-97F8-A9E096F7322C (resized).jpeg
B3CDEFC3-F481-43F2-86E6-3618113EFC2B (resized).jpeg
A5E21D6B-19E6-4236-9B1D-0AA78E3BA6C1 (resized).jpeg
27CF7DF0-845E-46D7-8980-BCA6100AFC16 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4612 (resized).jpg
Pinball-Arcade-World-Championship-Soccer-PC-s62814-20170819001158 (resized).jpg
20190127_160440.jpg
20190127_160434.jpg
20190127_160449.jpg
20190127_160443.jpg
There are 836 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 17.
#151 6 years ago

Short update from my end:

Bsd will be ready to print next week. Bk2k is ready to print and totan will run on the machines the next two weeks. Hopefully all titles will be available for TPF. Maybe one more. Usual running time is 2 weeks per title on the robot including setting up the Programm. All printing equipment should be ready to use end of next week. Once all is set up printing will be fast... I will update with next titles as soon as I know which are coming when...

Regards, Mirco

#152 6 years ago

awesome, doesn't look like its ever going to get made but who knows.
I found someone selling a NOS a while ago for 1800 but essshhh.

#153 6 years ago

Look at the shine on my new Mirco H20 pf. Woohoo !!! I know this isn’t the post for it, but dang, I couldn’t help myself. Thanks, Mirco!!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#154 6 years ago

WW done and the SS shows up just in time for the next swap!’ Bruchgefahr! ‘ magic must have worked, it showed up perfect. Wow! What a looker, these recent play fields are beautiful.

Thank you, Mirco! Will update with the finished result in a onth or so.

#155 6 years ago
Quoted from DefDumBlindKid:

Will update with the finished result in a onth or so.

Exactly how long is an onth ?

#157 6 years ago

Checked it out and this was the best...
My second cousins half brother asked me if the food stamps were coming in on the onth.

#158 6 years ago

See you at the crossroads, homies

238A875F-81B0-4387-A690-C252B8E5759B (resized).jpeg238A875F-81B0-4387-A690-C252B8E5759B (resized).jpeg

#159 6 years ago

Put me down for:

Banzai Run

Indiana Jones

Baby Pacman

IJ though? Take my money now!!!!

#160 6 years ago

Stellar Wars?... I know...lol.

#161 6 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Mr Mirco, while you are posting here I would like to make a statement. Your PFs look awesome but your clear need help. I bought a TZ PF from you. It was the pinkish that you made first and unlike most people thought it was better looking than the original. I took it out of the box and stored it for about 2 years in a dry closet and pulled it out to install it and I was horrified to see that ALL the inserts had turned milky white. I contacted you and you kindly sent me another PF but this one had a big bubble in the clear about the size of a half dollar on the bottom right hand side of the PF. I figured that there was no way you would believe me or give me another PF so I left it alone and spent the money to get it fixed. It looks better but you can still tell that it was there. I don't know if others have had this experience but it is a bummer to pay $1000 for a PF and have that happen. I want to buy a CC PF from you but I don't want to buy one and have this happen again.
James

More feedback like this would be helpful as I have never bought a Mirco playfield.

Too much division with buyers from this manufacturer over the years.

What is the consensus in terms of overall quality?

#162 6 years ago

Highclasspinball it would be great to see some pictures of the facility, always great to see.

#163 6 years ago

We have changed a lot in the process over the years, so comparing the old pink TZ with current playfield does not make scence. All current playfields have a robot applied perfect sprayed high end clearcoat which is mixed for us. This material is developed for pinball playfields and works perfect on playfields. You can see some pics of the latest finish above. Right now we use 4 high end Robots to assemple and clearcoat the playfields. No one else has machines like that in playfield production. The reason why we supply so many game manufacturers is that we have a really good quality.

I will not post pics of the factory or latest machines as all stuff is top secret here. We have a development done for high quality mass production which I will not show. Please understand that...

Regards,
Mirco

#164 6 years ago

I'd buy an Alien Poker too!

#165 6 years ago

would be great to see

Taxi Playfield

Grand Lizard I dont think has ever been done ,but i have this NOS one to swap over ,just had a few touch ups & some clear coats done

Grand Lizard_oohShiny5 (resized).jpgGrand Lizard_oohShiny5 (resized).jpg

Grand Lizard_oohShiny3 (resized).jpgGrand Lizard_oohShiny3 (resized).jpg

#166 6 years ago

How about Shadow? I think a lot of them I've seen could sure use a new Playfield and imagine how great that would play!!!

#167 6 years ago
Quoted from Dicky:

would be great to see
Taxi Playfield
Grand Lizard I dont think has ever been done ,but i have this NOS one to swap over ,just had a few touch ups & some clear coats done

OH MY GOD. That GL is BEAUTIFUL!

#169 6 years ago

Yes. Taxi!

#170 6 years ago

First, I would assert that it's ideal to never pick a title with overlap with CPR... Too many titles out there need help to double it up.

Williams:
Grand Lizard
Blackout

Bally:
Fireball II
Viking

Stern:
Nine Ball
Quicksilver

mof

#171 6 years ago

I really think the hobby could use an influx of system 11 playfields to bring some of these games back to life.

Swords of Fury
Mousin’ Around
Taxi
Dr. Dude
Grand Lizard

All of those should be near the top of that list.

#172 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballjames:

How about Shadow? I think a lot of them I've seen could sure use a new Playfield and imagine how great that would play!!!

CPR is working on Shadow right now.

#173 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Sorry for off-topic, but what is the average turnaround time of CPR based on history?

#174 6 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Sorry for off-topic, but what is the average turnaround time of CPR based on history?

It seems to be around 16 - 18 months.

#175 6 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

Banzai Run please

Both fields please

#176 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Where is the Earthshaker PFs that CPR has been working on for years. No offence dudes but it has been a while.

#177 6 years ago

Plastics set available now
Maybe they will suprise us.

#178 6 years ago

WORLD CUP SOCCER 94 , TAXI , JUNK YARD , FISH TALES Lots of people need that ... please add that ones on the vote list.

#179 6 years ago

I have to attest, Mirco does great work. There is a reason the manufactures use them. I just hope they run whirlwind because the CPR run wasnt too great.

#180 6 years ago

Thank god your company is in germany no import tax from usa , hell yeah

And 10 to 25 games ,totaly shocked.. thank you god again

And again WCS94 and TAXI

#181 6 years ago

+1 WCS94

#182 6 years ago

I've owned no less than 5 Mirco pf's since they started. Long quality curve but they've got it together now. Best mass produced out there. I highly recommend!

#183 6 years ago

+WCS94

#184 6 years ago

+1 WCS94

#185 6 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

DE simpsons
poto
robocop
bally playboy

CPR is about to start making Bally Playboy soon, see their website.

#186 6 years ago

Any chance for another TZ run??

#187 6 years ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

Any chance for another TZ run??</blockquote

Mirco said he can rerun previous pf's it just takes a few weeks to get them made. I would email him directly.

#188 6 years ago

I do have tz in stock.

Regards. Mirco

#189 6 years ago

I need a TZ mini PF both of the ones I have have ghosting.

#190 6 years ago

I do have some spare Minis....

#191 6 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Bsd will be ready to print next week. Bk2k is ready to print and totan will run on the machines the next two weeks. Hopefully all titles will be available for TPF. Maybe one more. Usual running time is 2 weeks per title on the robot including setting up the Programm. All printing equipment should be ready to use end of next week. Once all is set up printing will be fast... I will update with next titles as soon as I know which are coming when...
Regards, Mirco

Any update on BSD?

#192 6 years ago

Taxi taxi taxi taxi taxi taxi taxi

#193 6 years ago
Quoted from boiydiego:

Taxi taxi taxi taxi taxi taxi taxi

They make a hardtop for Taxi - we should push for games that don't have anything!

#194 6 years ago

Regards, Mirco

I can't wait to see the look on the airline's face when I come back from TPF with a BSD PF in the box. Too bad it can't be a carry on item :/...

#195 6 years ago

Harlem globetrotters

#196 6 years ago
Quoted from htroberts:

I'm surprised this one hasn't come up, and that fact makes me wonder if I'm missing something, but:
how about #Shadow?

CPR is close to running these already.

#197 6 years ago

The reason why we supply so many game manufacturers is that we have a really good quality.

I think you make beautiful playfields (and please, make the CFTBL with the hot pink version), but let's not get carried away with the sales job.

Stern, JJP and CGC ALL have problems with clearcoat chipping, even on their most recent machines, sometimes in as little as 50 plays. If you're supplying one or all of them, that's still a large problem. A current problem if you're using the same process for yours as for the manufacturers you do OEM playfields for.

#198 6 years ago

Gorgar
Flash
Night rider
Harlem Globetrotters
Diner
CFTBL
King pin (gottlieb)
NGG

Just for starters

#199 6 years ago
Quoted from Kas24:

Any update on BSD?

I was playing BSD yesterday thinking about how nice it will be to put that new playfield into it.

#200 6 years ago

Skateball. Not enough were made in the CPR run. Who Dunnit could use some love, as well.

There are 836 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-which-new-mirco-repro-playfield-titles-wanted-for-2018/page/4?hl=defdumblindkid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.