• Judge dredd 47 votes
    7%
  • Junkyard 39 votes
    6%
  • Spectrum 41 votes
    6%
  • Vector 54 votes
    9%

(Multiple choice - 631 votes by 461 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dude (resized).jpg
06755832-C671-4B8C-8482-B4A88DBFDA0D.gif
D21C34E2-C535-401B-B442-82BC88078D92.gif
20190704_174146 (resized).jpg
770A10DC-0B08-4C44-9C7E-A8B3E47EFB8E (resized).jpeg
9BAE2B16-B69D-486E-9C22-5F3A4486CE7E (resized).png
5FC78DBE-F7F2-4FE7-97F8-A9E096F7322C (resized).jpeg
B3CDEFC3-F481-43F2-86E6-3618113EFC2B (resized).jpeg
A5E21D6B-19E6-4236-9B1D-0AA78E3BA6C1 (resized).jpeg
27CF7DF0-845E-46D7-8980-BCA6100AFC16 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4612 (resized).jpg
Pinball-Arcade-World-Championship-Soccer-PC-s62814-20170819001158 (resized).jpg
20190127_160440.jpg
20190127_160434.jpg
20190127_160449.jpg
20190127_160443.jpg

There are 836 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 17.
#751 4 years ago

Why not just complain to the owner of the IPR and cut out the rubbish in between.

#752 4 years ago

From the JJP thread, quoted from the OP:

"Jack called me. We got disconnected, he was driving, but the gist is he understands there are issues. He says that it is not the clearcoat, it is the installation of the playfield pieces. He said he does not blame Mirco."

All you guys are doing over here is driving another vendor away from ever responding on pinside.

#753 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

From the JJP thread, quoted from the OP:
"Jack called me. We got disconnected, he was driving, but the gist is he understands there are issues. He says that it is not the clearcoat, it is the installation of the playfield pieces. He said he does not blame Mirco."
All you guys are doing over here is driving another vendor away from ever responding on pinside.

I'm telling you what Jack said. I didn't say that's the truth or that is what I believe. I think Mirco has some culpability here but no one on either side wants to really speak up or give any technical details or reasoning. It's all some smoke and mirror job to keep issues on the down low, it seems. The less discussion the more it will be ignored it feels like. People still by playfields and games, doubt any of this really affects sales even because suppliers seem to be in more demand than the market cares about in quality.

If either of these companies wanted to be stand-up, professional about it they would offer a public statement and technical details about what happened, what is being done to fix the issue going forward and what those affected should expect to make themselves whole. Spending $600 more on a playfield with the same issues isn't a resolution, it's a slap in the face.

#755 4 years ago

Let's get things back on track as the intent of this thread is to identify potential repro candidates.

I am still voting for WCS94. Also, looking forward to IJ. How about WhoDunnit?

#756 4 years ago

Yeah Mirco has had a Centaur playfield for 7-8 months now and a Spectrum playfield as well, hoping we see some of those titles starting to get produced since people took the time to send them in.

#757 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Spending $600 more on a playfield with the same issues isn't a resolution, it's a slap in the face.

Try paying full price for the playfield like I did,

I was hoping that I would get a partial refund from JJP, but that's not the case.

JJP won't be getting any more of my money.

#758 4 years ago

There’s another thread on JJP and pf issues. This thread is on upcoming or wanted titles. Please post accordingly.

Here’s hoping Mirco has the IJ license, finally?

#759 4 years ago

I don't see why this wouldn't be a good place for Mirco to comment on their quality standards. A question has been raised, it would seem to know what quality we can expect from Mirco products and support for any issues. What if the is produced by another manufacturer, is he not responsible for possible issues? These are important to know before I buy my next playfield.

#760 4 years ago

BECAUSE YOU ALREADY STARTED TWO SEPARATE THREADS FOR THAT ISSUE STOP SHITTING THIS ONE UP.

#761 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

There’s another thread on JJP and pf issues. This thread is on upcoming or wanted titles. Please post accordingly.
Here’s hoping Mirco has the IJ license, finally?

Agreed!

Quoted from harryhoudini:

I don't see why this wouldn't be a good place for Mirco to comment on their quality standards. A question has been raised, it would seem to know what quality we can expect from Mirco products and support for any issues. What if the is produced by another manufacturer, is he not responsible for possible issues? These are important to know before I buy my next playfield.

Again- lets keep this thread on topic.....There are already threads about Mirco PF issues, so use those!

#762 4 years ago

Since Mirco released new Creature from the Black Lagoon playfields, is anybody going to run the plastic sets again? I am getting a creature and when I do, I will want a new playfield and plastics.

#763 4 years ago

As much as I was excited for the creature playfield remake... after what I’m dealing with on my JJP pirates, I’m very hesitant to buy one. But am happy for you all that are getting them and best of luck!

#765 4 years ago

CFTBL would be a great thing to see finally. Bravo.

#766 4 years ago

Swords of Fury!

#767 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

CFTBL would be a great thing to see finally. Bravo.

Regarding his facebook page it is available!
https://www.facebook.com/mircoplayfields/

1 month later
#768 4 years ago

Bump this up for "swords of fury" much needed

#769 4 years ago

Hi,

Did anybody run swords of fury so far? We are still upgrading capacity but one of the two new cnc machines arrived last week so we are getting there... just takes a little more time.

Regards,
Mirco

#770 4 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Did anybody run swords of fury so far?

Not that I'm aware of.

#771 4 years ago

Hi,
Did anybody run swords of fury so far? We are still upgrading capacity but one of the two new cnc machines arrived last week so we are getting there... just takes a little more time.
Regards,
Mirco

CPR did Swords of Fury plastics but no playfields as of yet.

Please do Alien Star!

#772 4 years ago

Another vote for Swords of Fury... LIONMAN!!!

#773 4 years ago

No swords of fury was never done, playfield that is. Never seen a good one and those system 11 ones are hard to restore with the coating they used.

#774 4 years ago

A Swords of Fury hardtop is being worked on.

#775 4 years ago

nine ball!

#776 4 years ago

Sounds like a couple of Swords of Fury options will be coming to market. Why not do something that isn't?

Like Gottlieb Genie!

#777 4 years ago

Indiana.
Jones.

#778 4 years ago

ditto

#780 4 years ago

Jokerz! No one has ever done that one!

2 weeks later
#781 4 years ago

Any love for Flash Gordon?

#782 4 years ago
Quoted from 2Fun:

Any love for Flash Gordon?

+ 1 On the Flash Gordon

#783 4 years ago

Mirco - Any plans to be at Expo? If so, any new playfields going to be available? Indiana Jones?

#784 4 years ago

I will not be at expo this year as we are expecting a baby at that time. Rob will have some of my playfields available at his booth. During this week I will start a topic with a special expo offer which is valid for pick up or direct shipping at same price.

But as I'm very busy with production and upgrading capacity right now I did not have time for new titles so far. There will be some new coming shortly as 3 new ones are already printed but as I need to set up the new machines I can't concentrate on finishing them at this moment.

Regards, mirco

#785 4 years ago

we are expecting a baby at that time.

Congratulations.

#786 4 years ago

I will not be at expo this year as we are expecting a baby at that time. Rob will have some of my playfields available at his booth. During this week I will start a topic with a special expo offer which is valid for pick up or direct shipping at same price.
But as I'm very busy with production and upgrading capacity right now I did not have time for new titles so far. There will be some new coming shortly as 3 new ones are already printed but as I need to set up the new machines I can't concentrate on finishing them at this moment.
Regards, mirco

Congrats on the new kid.

Any update on Stargate?

Also, another request for Alien Star.

#787 4 years ago

Congrats on the new baby! Any updates on Full Throttle?

#789 4 years ago

Basically I can run them but there is and was so much going on the last months that i could not even make progress on the current started repros. I have 4 titles almost finished as well as some plastic sets and more rad cals but simply no capacity in production. I'm working hard to expand capacity to have more room for new parts end of October....

There are more than 10 playfields in different stages and these need to finish first before I promise more.

Regards,
Mirco

#790 4 years ago

There are more than 10 playfields in different stages and these need to finish first before I promise more.

Well I promise I'm good for buying one of the Alien Stars as well!

#791 4 years ago

Is this the right place to vent my frustration about Mirco? As it’s pointless going to the source.

#792 4 years ago

Put the kid to work ASAP building play fields!

#793 4 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Is this the right place to vent my frustration about Mirco? As it’s pointless going to the source.

Try here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/have-you-had-any-issues-with-mirco-playfield-quality-

3 weeks later
#794 4 years ago

Is Stargate one of these 10?

#795 4 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Is Stargate one of these 10?

fingers crossed.

I shipped an old blank in late June. No idea how long it takes but looking fwd to that one!

#796 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

fingers crossed.
I shipped an old blank in late June. No idea how long it takes but looking fwd to that one!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/quicksilver-club-all-welcome/page/19#post-5277180

You might want to check this out.

#798 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

You might want to check this out.

Aww such drama. Here's to hoping you can buy them without clear and let a professional do it.

#799 4 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Aww such drama. Here's to hoping you can buy them without clear and let a professional do it.

Without people willing to step up and provide their property you wouldn't be able to buy your playfield to clear. I don't consider helping the community and then sharing with everyone what to expect from Mirco when you do drama.

#800 4 years ago

Yes, stargate will e one of the next. We are working on getting the art package completed. No idea how long the approval process takes, but hopefully we get a go before end of the year...

Regards,
Mirco

There are 836 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-which-new-mirco-repro-playfield-titles-wanted-for-2018/page/16?hl=bud and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.