• Judge dredd 47 votes
    7%
  • Junkyard 39 votes
    6%
  • Spectrum 41 votes
    6%
  • Vector 54 votes
    9%

(Multiple choice - 631 votes by 461 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dude (resized).jpg
06755832-C671-4B8C-8482-B4A88DBFDA0D.gif
D21C34E2-C535-401B-B442-82BC88078D92.gif
20190704_174146 (resized).jpg
770A10DC-0B08-4C44-9C7E-A8B3E47EFB8E (resized).jpeg
9BAE2B16-B69D-486E-9C22-5F3A4486CE7E (resized).png
5FC78DBE-F7F2-4FE7-97F8-A9E096F7322C (resized).jpeg
B3CDEFC3-F481-43F2-86E6-3618113EFC2B (resized).jpeg
A5E21D6B-19E6-4236-9B1D-0AA78E3BA6C1 (resized).jpeg
27CF7DF0-845E-46D7-8980-BCA6100AFC16 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4612 (resized).jpg
Pinball-Arcade-World-Championship-Soccer-PC-s62814-20170819001158 (resized).jpg
20190127_160440.jpg
20190127_160434.jpg
20190127_160449.jpg
20190127_160443.jpg

There are 836 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 17.
#651 4 years ago

Regardless, it seems to me that a tracking number should be provided. I'm going to ask Mirco about it in a PM.

#652 4 years ago

The shipment is out for delivery today... I could easily add the email adress to the fedex paperwork and fedex would do all notifications but the problem with the pinside shop is that I do not see an email. I will talk to robin about that. I think this could be improved... usually fedex takes 2 to 3 business days.

Regards,
Mirco

#653 4 years ago

It seems logical that purchases made on the Pinside shops should have the purchaser's email available to the seller, but privacy mandates dictate otherwise, I imagine. At any rate, thanks Mirco for your reply!

#654 4 years ago

Sorcerer and Quicksilver playfields are ready and available now!

Regards,
Mirco

#656 4 years ago

Genie soon?

#658 4 years ago

Any Chance of a Stern Dracula Backglass and or Playfield.

#659 4 years ago
Quoted from mappy_mouse:

Any Chance of a Stern Dracula Backglass and or Playfield.

Oh Please Please!!!

#660 4 years ago

I would definitely be in for a Vector. Looks like a good number of votes in the poll too.

#661 4 years ago

Lord of the rings.. though it might be difficult with the rights

#662 4 years ago

I have a stern drac playfield ready to go

#663 4 years ago

I'd love a fresh Nine Ball PF . That game is one of the best ever.

In fact, make that two since a friend of mine would want one as well.

#664 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

We all need Alien Star!!

+1

#665 4 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

I'd love a fresh Nine Ball PF . That game is one of the best ever.

In fact, make that two since a friend of mine would want one as well.

I'd def be in for a Nine Ball PF. Agreed, it's a killer game.

#666 4 years ago
Quoted from getadam:

I'd def be in for a Nine Ball PF. Agreed, it's a killer game.

Nine ball pf here too!

#667 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I have a stern drac playfield ready to go

That's excellent @Chalkey, Here is a possible candidate for the playfield all we need is a backglass candidate, mine is a mess.

Great machine for a repro playfield and glass.

#668 4 years ago

I can print glasses as well. No problem... if I get a good master we can get it moving...

Regards,
Mirco

#669 4 years ago

Any news on a congo?

#670 4 years ago

Not at this time...

I do need a stargate master, does anyone have a uninstalled playfield? Condition does not matter as I have the art here. Just need it for the cad and dimples..

Regards,
Mirco

#671 4 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Not at this time...
I do need a stargate master, does anyone have a uninstalled playfield? Condition does not matter as I have the art here. Just need it for the cad and dimples..
Regards,
Mirco

yup, same as when I offered 13months ago...

#673 4 years ago

Is Mario Bros an option at all?

Rad Cals would be excellent as well

#674 4 years ago

Not at this time...
Regards,
Mirco

Hey Mirco
Any idea why so many of our JJP POTC pf’s are literally having the clearcoat chip off all over pulling the art with it?

Might want to chime in over on that thread as you have been mentioned quite a bit.

Here’s the link
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potc-who-has-playfield-dimples-cracking-wear-around-star-posts-

#675 4 years ago

I'd like to hear what Mirco has to say on this, lots of playfields with that logo in my house. Chipping on all of them.

#676 4 years ago

Now I'm scared to install my quicksilver playfield.

Really hope mirco chimes in here and explains what happened.

Wont be buying anymore mirco playfields till this gets figured out.

#677 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

This is about as serious of an issue that you can possibly have in pinball short of your machine burning up.

All JJP could muster is replacement PF’s which they have had on hand to order for $550. The problem here is that it is likely the same POS clearcoat that we are all dealing with now and it’s costing me a lot more money with zero guarantee.

If it was a free replacement I would go away quietly and take my chances but since this is costing us a ton of money, and time with zero guarantee, We shouldn’t go away quietly like a bunch of chumps!

JJP should be doing more and if Mirco is going to put their logo on the PF’s they should step up and get involved too.

What is happening is bad for the hobby.

#678 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I have a Mirco BSD playfield I installed. Looks perfect so far. Not sure on plays but I am guessing over 150-200 at this point.

#679 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I have a Mirco BSD playfield I installed. Looks perfect so far. Not sure on plays but I am guessing over 150-200 at this point.

Would you want to pull up a post and see if there is a deep indentation in the clear? Preferably a sling post.

#680 4 years ago

Following this thread. I would be extremely interested to hear what Mirco and/or JJP have to say about the chipping issue. The resulting conversation(s) may have an impact on potential playfield purchases.

#681 4 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

Following this thread. I would be extremely interested to hear what Mirco and/or JJP have to say about the chipping issue. The resulting conversation(s) may have an impact on potential playfield purchases.

The same hear, I was just about to purchase a QS playfield and now am rethinking but am hoping for the best outcome. Please post any condition issues on this playfield as to color matching, clearing issues, etc.

#682 4 years ago

If JJP didn't let their clearcoats cure enough before installing Mirco isn't going to tell you guys that. Go back to the JJP thread.

#683 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

If JJP didn't let their clearcoats cure enough before installing Mirco isn't going to tell you guys that. Go back to the JJP thread.

It's probably an issue Mirco can't publicly discuss. They have been making playfields for jjp for many years now. The sudden run of bad playfilefds is a odd, but could be a variety of things

#684 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

It's probably an issue Mirco can't publicly discuss. They have been making playfields for jjp for many years now. The sudden run of bad playfilefds is a odd, but could be a variety of things

So original Woz had issues, now POTC and now reports that YBR edition has the same problem. Hopefully Wonka doesn’t have this issue.

If I were JJP I’d want to know WTF the cause is.

#685 4 years ago

Others have suggested that the clear coat that Mirco uses is of a lower quality that what is used on Stern playfields. I don’t pretend to know anything about the subject.

#686 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

So original Woz had issues, now POTC and now reports that YBR edition has the same problem. Hopefully Wonka doesn’t have this issue.
If I were JJP I’d want to know WTF the cause is.

Original WOZ was a different vendor for the early games

#687 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Original WOZ was a different vendor for the early games

Not sure what vendor the affected Woz was but I was pretty sure it was a Mirco stamped PF. All the others from JJP are Mirco. The stern mentioned earlier I didn’t think were Mirco PF’s.

I’m not laying the blame totally on Mirco but there is a bad trend happening here.

If they don’t think it’s defective clearcoat or art application I would like to hear directly from them, why?

#688 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

So how long should I let my quicksilver playfield cure before I install it.

#689 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Others have suggested that the clear coat that Mirco uses is of a lower quality that what is used on Stern playfields. I don’t pretend to know anything about the subject.

Stern isn’t doing much better. I would say much worse

27CF7DF0-845E-46D7-8980-BCA6100AFC16 (resized).jpeg27CF7DF0-845E-46D7-8980-BCA6100AFC16 (resized).jpeg5FC78DBE-F7F2-4FE7-97F8-A9E096F7322C (resized).jpeg5FC78DBE-F7F2-4FE7-97F8-A9E096F7322C (resized).jpegA5E21D6B-19E6-4236-9B1D-0AA78E3BA6C1 (resized).jpegA5E21D6B-19E6-4236-9B1D-0AA78E3BA6C1 (resized).jpegB3CDEFC3-F481-43F2-86E6-3618113EFC2B (resized).jpegB3CDEFC3-F481-43F2-86E6-3618113EFC2B (resized).jpeg
#690 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Whether CPR or Mirco, I let my playfields sit at least 3 months before I install them.

9BAE2B16-B69D-486E-9C22-5F3A4486CE7E (resized).png9BAE2B16-B69D-486E-9C22-5F3A4486CE7E (resized).png
#691 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Ask the guy that made your quicksilver playfield goofball

#692 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

So why are you commenting?

#693 4 years ago

For all the years that I have been doing uv inkjet production. If I still smell the uv ink off gasing I wait for finish clear coats. Maybe these were done too fast.

#694 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Not sure what vendor the affected Woz was but I was pretty sure it was a Mirco stamped PF. All the others from JJP are Mirco. The stern mentioned earlier I didn’t think were Mirco PF’s.
I’m not laying the blame totally on Mirco but there is a bad trend happening here.
If they don’t think it’s defective clearcoat or art application I would like to hear directly from them, why?

Vendor was Badder, not Mirco for those.
Have a Woz playfield from them with badly sunk inserts

#695 4 years ago

Any updates on IJ pf’s and Rad Cals?

#696 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Any updates on IJ pf’s and Rad Cals?

Yes please. Need both.

#697 4 years ago

Would love a Gtb Genie!!!! Please!

#698 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

This is about as serious of an issue that you can possibly have in pinball short of your machine burning up.
All JJP could muster is replacement PF’s which they have had on hand to order for $550. The problem here is that it is likely the same POS clearcoat that we are all dealing with now and it’s costing me a lot more money with zero guarantee.

Open the new playfield and let it sit out in the open air for 6 months to a year. It'll be fine. I don't think it's a problem with the clear per-se, just that it wasn't allowed to fully cure.

#699 4 years ago

The shipment is out for delivery today... I could easily add the email adress to the fedex paperwork and fedex would do all notifications but the problem with the pinside shop is that I do not see an email. I will talk to robin about that. I think this could be improved... usually fedex takes 2 to 3 business days.
Regards,
Mirco

This must be a european privacy thing because I can see emails just fine on pinside store orders. However, you CAN enter the tracking number when you mark the order as shipped in the pinside store (it pops up a box where you can put a message to the customer with the shipping notification).

#700 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Open the new playfield and let it sit out in the open air for 6 months to a year. It'll be fine. I don't think it's a problem with the clear per-se, just that it wasn't allowed to fully cure.

Just so I'm clear with all of these threads going on... you are implying that newly made playfields need 6-12 months to cure otherwise they will be soft enough that stuff tightened down on them will "pool" the clear around the items? Am I correct I inferring that this was not the case with clears 5 or so more years ago? Or that somehow playfields of that vintage and older were able to sit that long to cure?

I'm trying to understand how this affects me going forward both with my own restores (using SprayMax 2K auto clear) and new playfields from whatever factory. I see some folks have re-cleared some factory playfields but not sure there have been tons of scientific type comparisons of same vintage playfields. I just 2K'ed a JP playfield and waited almost no time to sand, buff and install playfield items and I see no issues so far. Is 2K/automotive not what playfield manufacturers are using?

There are 836 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-which-new-mirco-repro-playfield-titles-wanted-for-2018/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.