(Topic ID: 122811)

Poll: What will this KISS machine sell for?

By Minneapolispin

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by CNKay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What will the final auction price be?”

• Under $2000 4 votes
    40%
  • $2001-$2500 4 votes
    40%
  • $2501-$3000 1 vote
    10%
  • $3000+ 1 vote
    10%

(10 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

squeirrrivdeo.jpg
Paul-Stanley.jpg
Michael-Jackson1.jpg
#1 9 years ago

ebay.com link: itm

This KISS machine looks BUSTED, but the price is already at $1800. What do you think it will end at?

100 bonus points will be awarded for the snarky'st anti-KISS comment!

#2 9 years ago

What happened when Michael Jackson finally captured Macaulay Culkin and invited over Billy Squier and Paul Stanley to celebrate with him?

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A: Billy Squier stroked it, Michael Jackson beat it, and Paul Stanley licked it up.
-
-
-
-

Michael-Jackson1.jpgMichael-Jackson1.jpg

Paul-Stanley.jpgPaul-Stanley.jpg

squeirrrivdeo.jpgsqueirrrivdeo.jpg

#3 9 years ago

You know the new Stern KISS will have "Backstage Multi-Ball Lick It Up!".

#4 9 years ago

i can fix that back glass my dad's a TV repairman and has a dynamite set of tools!

#5 9 years ago

"These usually sell for $5000-$7000 on eBay, so this is a deal. Besides, nobody really cares about the backglass anyway.".

#6 9 years ago

I do think it is at it's final price right now. $1800.

#7 9 years ago

I think some of his friends bid this machine up to see if some one was dumb enough to bid $1801. The bid went from $800 to $1800 6 days ago. Who would really bid that much? And if you did wouldn't you wait to when the bidding was ending? It will be back on ebay next week with claims that the buyer didn't pick it up!

#8 9 years ago

What did I win for the correct answer? Hmmn Hmmn Hmmn!

#9 9 years ago

Too much . Kiss sucks .

#10 9 years ago

And you get the prize of tracking ebay to see if it comes up for sale again! Good job!

Actually Kiss was my first concert when i was in sixth grade (kiss alive II ???), i have seen several times always a good time.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-what-will-this-kiss-machine-sell-for and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.