(Topic ID: 322652)

Poll: What 2022 Pinball Machine Do You Want?

By SantaEatsCheese

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by NoSkills
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What game do you want?”

• Bond 45 votes
      48%
    • This is Spinal Tap 7 votes
      7%
    • Queen 2 votes
      2%
    • Toy Story 4 7 votes
      7%
    • Weird Al 17 votes
      18%
    • Rush 16 votes
      17%

(94 votes)

#1 1 year ago

Lets nerd out on pinball.

We've had a ton of announcements in the past few weeks. What do people want?

You can have 1 pinball machine today for free that was announced/revealed this year, magically transported to your basement with no wait... any version. What do you want? If you already have one of these and you vote for something else it is replaced with the wish machine.

We've actually had quite a few releases so far in 2022. The choices are:

Bond (Stern)
    This is Spinal Tap (Homepin)
    Queen (Pinball Brothers)
    Toy Story 4 (JJP)
    Weird Al (Multimorphic) <---- My vote
    Rush (Stern)

I'm not asking best gameplay, or other games announced in the last few years you can get new, I'm asking announced in 2022.

Go!

Edit: And you can't sell it to buy Godzilla and have change.

#3 1 year ago

Already got Rush and love it. Played TS4 on location and hate it. None of the rest really get me excited, waiting on what comes out in 2023.

#5 1 year ago

That would be sweet. Not holding my breath, but I'd be all over a CGC IJPoA.

#6 1 year ago

Rush le would be nice

#7 1 year ago

You should add TNA to that list. That’s the only new game that I’m currently interested in.

#8 1 year ago

Rush, is the only one that I've played of the bottom 3. It was fun,but I don't need to own it.
    The top 3 on this list don't interest me.
    Edit; for free I'd take Rush

#9 1 year ago

Can we get an option for none of the above?

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Lets nerd out on pinball.
    We've had a ton of announcements in the past few weeks. What do people want?
    You can have 1 pinball machine today for free that was announced/revealed this year, magically transported to your basement with no wait... any version. What do you want?

Ok, voted. When does my game show up in my basement?

#11 1 year ago

Is Bond the last pin of 2022?
    Serious question because Iam not up to date on what’s coming next.

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from PappaDubz:

Is Bond the last pin of 2022?
    Serious question because Iam not up to date on what’s coming next.

You will be lucky to get a BOND in 2022.

#13 1 year ago

Already got a Rush LE. Not interested in anything mentioned above

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from MrDark:

You should add TNA to that list. That’s the only new game that I’m currently interested in.

Quoted from Tomass:

Quoted from John-Floyd:

Already got Rush. Not interested in anything mentioned above

Won't let me add options, but TNA is a rerun. If you wouldn't want a magic free pin don't vote.

Astonished Spinal Tap is ahead of Queen.

Surprised Rush is as high as it is.

Good year for pinball still.

#15 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Won't let me add options, but TNA is a rerun. If you wouldn't want a magic free pin don't vote.
    Astonished Spinal Tap is ahead of Queen.
    Surprised Rush is as high as it is.
    Good year for pinball still.

I guess I read the poll before reading the post. Totally free and I'm sure I would pick one of those.

#16 1 year ago

Ive been pretty underwhelmed with this year’s releases, just not my themes and then the games haven’t been appealing enough to me to get over the themes. It’s worked out fine as I got myself a Stranger Things instead to keep things fresh.

But! I’m not one to turn down a new free pin! Assuming we’re ignoring resale value. Hmm, it’s definitely between Bond, Rush and Toy Story for me, but which one…

I’ve got 4 Elwin’s so I’m going to go with Toy Story I think, it’d give my collection a bit more variety, a nice pin for visitors and I’ve never owned a JJP so it could be their chance to win me over. It’s also the only theme that I actually like, well not the 4 but the characters. Also it’s one I’d never buy myself due to price but I don’t think it’s a bad game, simple, easy and overly expensive yes but not bad.

#17 1 year ago

None

#18 1 year ago

Bond.

Already have a Rush. Great game!

#19 1 year ago

Weird Al and Rush tied for second. Honestly surprised to see Al above Toy Story. Things are looking up for Stern and Multimorphic… the other guys… not so much. Stern dominates the market.

#20 1 year ago

Those are of no interest. Queen/bond is at the top of that list anyways. The titles are pretty far from my personal wants.

Matrix, anything sci-fi, Woodstock, bens bible game sounded interesting.

Really anything that Gary/jacks generation would be into is probably going to be a miss for me. Love bond theme, just a little to far back for me time wise to get immersed in.

Music is timeless which I think is why it’s easy to grab such a large audience. Titles like toy story are fun, but will grab my attention if they play well and have a great rule set. I know people love JJTS, but I’m forecasting for myself anyways, too many more rainbow toy baskets like WW/TS will probably keep me from a JJ game. While I think JJ basically makes working art, the games are just not for me.

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

Doesn't look great when you list them all out like that

So Bond i guess

#22 1 year ago

Spinal Tap ahead of Queen in the poll?? That’s a bit of an upset given the manufacturers in play…

#23 1 year ago

Used to be PTC or EFL. But now I'm thinking maybe that super duper Elwin Bond game.

LTG : )

#24 1 year ago

Bond… but if AP releases their next Nordman title soon, that may trump it.

#25 1 year ago

Good god, none of the above applies here.

#26 1 year ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

but if AP releases their next Nordman title soon, that may trump it.

But only if the pin doesn’t convert into a tank or whatever the rumor about that is… I cringe just thinking about something like that. Forget the cute stuff and just make a great pin.

#27 1 year ago

Bond. I'd probably get it faster than my Jurassic Park, which I probably won't see until April of 2023 !

#28 1 year ago

Your poll does not include none of the above.

#29 1 year ago
    Quoted from freddy:

Your poll does not include none of the above.

It's a free machine, come on play the game! ! I haven't and don't want to purchase any of them but I wouldn't turn down a free machine

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-what-2022-pinball-machine-do-you-want and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.