Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Lefman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which would you pick?”

• Option 1 2 votes
      4%
    • Option 2 54 votes
      96%

(56 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Untitled_1.jpg
    Screen_Shot_2015-06-28_at_11.49.42_AM.png
    Screen_Shot_2015-06-28_at_11.49.00_AM.png
    #1 8 years ago

I have narrowed my game room options down to just 2. Both fit the same amount of pins. (17). Screen Shot 2015-06-28 at 11.49.00 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-06-28 at 11.49.00 AM.pngOption one has all the outlets needed to run the games, but the pool table area is crowded. Screen Shot 2015-06-28 at 11.49.42 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-06-28 at 11.49.42 AM.pngOption 2 has a much clearer play area for the pool table, and allows every game to be played at one time. The only issue is that I will need some electrical work to make this happen. Which would you choose?

Ps the shuffleboard on the bottom left is actually a skeeball.

#2 8 years ago

I was thinking #1 off the bat, as i usually side with less room for pool tables over pins, but looking at it #2 I think looks much cleaner and better put together.

Either way gonna be great, good luck!

#3 8 years ago

#2 all the way.

#4 8 years ago

I'd go with 2. The pool table looks to have more room which you need for cue travel and it would be quieter for people watching a movie while the pins are being played. But I'm not a fan of having pool table and pins that close to each other. On breaks I've launched the cue ball 10ft or more many many times. Flying cue balls and pinball machines don't mix.

#5 8 years ago

Combo #2 please

#6 8 years ago

The flow through the room looks better in #2. Room to take the glass off for all the machines?

#7 8 years ago

I like 2 also. Just double checking... do both plans allow enough room to remove glass and room for a person to stand back and throw a skee ball?

#9 8 years ago

Option #2 looks way better. Plus you have to walk through all those awesome pins to get to the other stuff in the room. So more often then not you won't reach the other stuff in the room

#11 8 years ago

I like #1. It eliminates that dark alley on the bottom of plan 2. But on #1, consider switching the two vids to the end to make more room around the pool table.

#12 8 years ago

I like 2 and would go with that. Unless option 3 removes the pool table

#13 8 years ago

Option 2 all long as u can remove the glass from those games with out hitting the wall. If u can't take the glass all the way out and have to move the row behind it u won't be happy

#14 8 years ago

Get rid of the pool table. Unless you like the big flat area to store pinball parts on.

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Get rid of the pool table. Unless you like the big flat area to store pinball parts on.

Thats the plan! And I actually use it to play pool on almost a daily basis.

Quoted from lllvjr:

Option 2 all long as u can remove the glass from those games with out hitting the wall. If u can't take the glass all the way out and have to move the row behind it u won't be happy

I can actually take the glass off with about 4 inches to spare. It should work.

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from TopMoose:

I like #1. It eliminates that dark alley on the bottom of plan 2. But on #1, consider switching the two vids to the end to make more room around the pool table.

Would this work?
    Untitled 1.jpgUntitled 1.jpg

#18 8 years ago

I see a spot for another pin, but there's video games blocking it.

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from MaryandKeith:

Would this work?
    Untitled 1.jpg

Yes - that's exactly what I was thinking.

#20 8 years ago

Negative. My couch does not work for that idea sadly.

#21 8 years ago

#2!

#22 8 years ago

Just pins #2

#24 8 years ago

#2, but could you flip around the couch so that the corner of the couch is in the upper left corner of the room?

I have a similar L-shaped couch and facing using it as a divider always makes the room feel smaller. Facing the open area towards the room usually makes the room feel bigger and more inviting.

#25 8 years ago

Definitely 2. If you can't get a good shot at the ball, there's no point having the pool table at all.

#26 8 years ago

Easy #2

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-time-gameroom-layout and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.