Topic poll

“Which type of pinball fan are you?”

• Pat Lawlor 92 votes
    56%
  • Steve Ritchie 72 votes
    44%

(164 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

wrong (resized).jpg
both.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Electronmagic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 5 months ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

"Suffer through". Ha!
Maybe we could instead put up a tutorial teaching people to actually READ the accompanying post instead of commenting. This is not a scientific post, its a pet theory for fun. The hope was that it might get people thinking a little about their own preferences and where they lie. If I put a third option, everyone would have chosen it so they could prove what a well-rounded special person of diverse tastes they are. That would be boring and pointless and accomplish nothing.

I think your original post and poll were well thought out and also well written. You have to take most of these comments you see with a grain of salt. Unfortunately, this seems to be the typical hazing ritual on here. I swear with some of these guys if you were to give them a wheelbarrow full of money, they'd complain the bills are the wrong denomination.

Today I vote SR. If you asked me 15 years ago, I would have gone with Lawlor.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Electronmagic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside