Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by beelzeboob
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Take OFF TOPIC out of the basement?”

• Yes 12 votes
      25%
    • No 36 votes
      75%

(48 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 8 years ago

Guys, I enjoy this forum like the rest of you and the balance of pinball and other interests makes it a one-stop-shop. I'm confused as to why OFF TOPIC has been relegated to basement status. Especially since those who don't want to see it could just unclick the box. I think it belongs out of the basement. What do you think?

#2 8 years ago

At least stop with the grey background and white text. That's so annoying!

#3 8 years ago

After you change your settings so basement threads appear on your main page then there really isn't much difference between basement and regular other than the change of color. So perhaps also have a setting where people are able to select if they want the basement style applied or not? And along that line of thinking, maybe there could be a setting to have that theme applied all the time for people who like the dark (basically what I'm asking for is having an option for user chosen styles rather than it always being site-forced).

#4 8 years ago

This belongs under Website: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/forum/pinside-website

Have you no respect for ORDER!?

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from kaneda:

At least stop with the grey background and white text. That's so annoying!

I agree with this! Hurts my eyes. I hate a dark background.

#6 8 years ago

I do not mind it to being off the front page by default. It's just as easy to hit the checkmark to make them show up as it was to hit a checkmark to make them disappear. Do it once and it's done, whichever way you want it.

The colors do need to be fixed...that's silly.

#7 8 years ago

If the off-topic posts stay in the basement, then we always know where we can find Kaneda.

Now, back to your room!

#8 8 years ago

I got my P3P$! P3RF3CT today! Many thanks to Kaneda and his "not in the basement", and his Off Topic Thread.

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

If the off-topic posts stay in the basement, then we always know where we can find Kaneda.
    Now, back to your room!

I understand you are making this comment in jest. But it still reflects negative vibes on The Pinside . Peace

#10 8 years ago

I'm just sad because LIONMAN now lives in the basement.

#11 8 years ago

So what just happened... The whole discussion thread on the new Pinside update just disappeared.

Nevermind...I found it...

#12 8 years ago

Where is the "It's not up to you" option?

#13 8 years ago

I'll take your mom out of the basement.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from RobKnapp:

I understand you are making this comment in jest. But it still reflects negative vibes on The Pinside . Peace

Well, you're in colorado. So that explains what you've been smoking.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-take-off-topic-out-of-basement and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.