• GoT Pro 10 votes
    31%
  • SMVE 12 votes
    38%
  • DILE. 10 votes
    31%

(32 votes)

#1 3 years ago

Looking at changing out my Hobbit which has been on location 6 months. GOT was on route for a couple months but had to pull for electrical reasons which have been sorted out. It did pretty well and I think would be welcomed back. (Left the line-up a few months ago).

I'm toying with the idea of putting SMVE in and removing the center post. My other games there are MMRLE, AFMrLE, TNA, SS.

I have some other pins at home as well but don't feel like losing them from home-play.

Thoughts?

#2 3 years ago

i dont think you could go wrong with either of those, if theyve already had GOT at one point maybe give em SMVE for awhile?

#3 3 years ago

Spider Man is a fun pin that casual fans will love and should do well on location. At my local spot, it gets a lot of plays. It’s really popular with the younger fans. I always like playing it too.

#4 3 years ago

weird, I thought I added a poll when I did this. Just talked to my son who told me he played SMVE for 30 minutes today. As a kid who doesn't play much that makes me lean towards GOT.

#5 3 years ago

Spider-Man. It's a universal theme while GOT is more adult-oriented.

#6 3 years ago

On another note, I am getting ready to put up dialed in at my house which I’m sure my son will be fine with if SMVE is gone) was thinking about putting it on route but decided to put it at home at least for a while...unless y’all think DILE would kill it on location)

#7 3 years ago

Poll now added and threw in DILE on the poll.

#8 3 years ago

I say GOT I have no staying power on that pin at location.

Maybe get 3 games of GOT for one SM.

#9 3 years ago

In my operating history SM is a long player, even with the center post out.

GOT pro can be adjusted to make games of reasonable length.

I feel you best bet, of course depending on type of location is GOT.

#10 3 years ago

depends on the location.
21 and up?
more casual players or pinheads?

I'm 21 and up and more casual players. I have both (GOT and SMVE) on location in the same place, I'd go with GOT.

Bunch of kids, I'd go with SMVE.
more casual players, probably go with GOT.
more pinheads, Dialed in

if your not sure, go with SMVE.

Long ball times is a good thing when you have a casual market.
in order for a game to do good like iron man or TNA you need pinball players that frequent your location.

This is my experience anyway.

#11 3 years ago

Well, tied vote and I’ve already packed up GoT so there ya go. Willl see how it goes and switch out in future. Just got the news that TNA is acting up again so maybe I’ll have to pull that instead of hobbit tomorrow.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Well, tied vote and I’ve already packed up GoT so there ya go. Willl see how it goes and switch out in future. Just got the news that TNA is acting up again so maybe I’ll have to pull that instead of hobbit tomorrow.

Good luck!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside