(Topic ID: 77966)

POLL: Should I ask others what I should buy? (NOW WITH BOOBS)

By CaptainNeo

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 99 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Should I ask strangers which game to buy?”

• Yes I should, as strangers know more than me on where to spend my 100's or 1000's 28 votes
      21%
    • Yes.. it's always better to have others pick for me on games i've never played or seen 16 votes
      12%
    • No. These matters are best decided by spinning a wheel and let fate decide. 22 votes
      17%
    • Doesn't matter, because you only make the poll knowing you can't afford or have the space for either game anyway and want to look cool on the forum. 65 votes
      50%

(131 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

denise milani 44.jpg
    pexpunked2.jpg
    pezpunked1.jpg
    denise_milani.png
    denise milani 56.jpg
    boobs.jpg
    243218.jpg
    Denise Milani 01.jpg
    denise milani 2.jpg
    pool shot.jpg
    denise milani 59.jpg
    denise milani 42.jpg
    denise milani33.jpg
    sexy party photo.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 10 years ago

Here is a poll for the polls of if I should buy such and such a game.

#2 10 years ago

Where's the poll!?!?

#3 10 years ago

patients. Takes time to create awesomeness.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #5 10 years ago

I buy what I want. I don't understand when people ask things like, "What game should I get next?" What if everyone suggested a game that was craptastic? Would they listen and end up buying it? No. They would end up buying something that they want, so why ask?

#6 10 years ago

oh jesus, i just went blind.!!!

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from limelime20:

oh jesus, i just went blind.!!!

Mom said that would happen if you kept doing that.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

And just so you don't feel like you just wasted your time clicking on this thread. Here is something you can enjoy.

sexy party photo.jpg 131 KB

This will make me waste at least 1 minute and two paper towels. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 10 years ago

make sure you put them in the recycling bin. We don't want the planet to suffer for this thread.

#10 10 years ago

i am enjoying! and i am not going to ask if i should! LOL

#11 10 years ago

Keep them coming guys. I'm really trying to decide if I should ask to decide.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

And just so you don't feel like you just wasted your time clicking on this thread. Here is something you can enjoy.

That's Denise Milani, she's an absolute pin-up goddess.

#13 10 years ago

I think for most people there is no way to play a game before you buy it. There are no pins on location in many towns/cities. So what better place to ask, than the most popular pinball forum??

#14 10 years ago

Good poll. I chose the last option. Oh and nice pic as well.

#15 10 years ago

I recommend Fish Tales or IJ '93 for Neo.

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

I think for most people there is no way to play a game before you buy it. There are no pins on location in many towns/cities. So what better place to ask, than the most popular pinball forum??

Where do you live?

Around here, we have lots of places to play. Hell. Within a 30 mile radius we have 6 MM's on location still. least 4 or 5 places that have 4 or more pins. Not to mention all the truck stops with 1 or 2 games. Lots around if you look. even my little town, I can name 3 bars and a roller rink that has a pin in it.

And yes Shit tales sucks and IJ is a big disappointment that I wanted to love but couldn't.

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Where do you live?

Its under his fricken avatar, are you blind?

#18 10 years ago

I figured it was wrong and it ment to say Bumfuckegypt

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Where do you live?
    Around here, we have lots of places to play. Hell. Within a 30 mile radius we have 6 MM's on location still. least 4 or 5 places that have 4 or more pins. Not to mention all the truck stops with 1 or 2 games. Lots around if you look. even my little town, I can name 3 bars and a roller rink that has a pin in it.
    And yes Shit tales sucks and IJ is a big disappointment that I wanted to love but couldn't.

Consider yourself lucky...unless you're in a big city then pinball is dead in most places..

#20 10 years ago

maybe it's canada. I think games just arn't making it up to you. My LOTR was made for Canada. Ended up going from Stern's doors to my door. 3 days old and never made it to your country.

#23 10 years ago

patience-the capacity of being patient.
    patients- multiple people receiving medical treatment.

#24 10 years ago

this poll is going very well. I think the choice whether or not to ask which game, is coming to completion. I should have had a poll asking if I should make a poll regarding asking which game to buy.

#25 10 years ago

I think these types of questions are useful. Usually people give some pretty good reviews about what they like/hate about each machine. Then the person asking can take those points to make their own decision.

Like for instance........ Hey everyone....should I sell my Williams IJ to buy a Stern IJ4 or keep the Williams?

#26 10 years ago

I really can't decide. Can you post more pictures?

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from SunKing:

Me neither, need more pics!

#28 10 years ago

I think it's great to be able to get some opinions from others on machines. Just because someone likes it or not doesn't mean I'll be buying one machine or another, but I find it helpful to gather information and see what others might have to say. Ultimately I'll still want to play the machines if possible, but I definitely appreciate any insight that others have to offer.

#30 10 years ago

If someone gives a review of what they think, it's still not enough information for the person asking to base a purchase off of.

The only way a person really can decide if a game is right for them or not, is to play it. And play it a lot. 1 or 2 games isn't going to do shit for them. Really get in there and play.

#31 10 years ago

My friend's baby saw the picture and whispered....."lunch!"

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

My friend's baby saw the picture and whispered....."lunch!"

That's funny. I thought the same thing when i saw that picture.

#33 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

If someone gives a review of what they think, it's still not enough information for the person asking to base a purchase off of.
    The only way a person really can decide if a game is right for them or not, is to play it. And play it a lot. 1 or 2 games isn't going to do shit for them. Really get in there and play.

If there isn't one to play, then how the F is this possible? That's where your argument fails. Even if there is one to play, alot of times games on route play like SHIT, so that doesn't help either.

Asking people that have played the games 100's of times, is a totally valid way to get some insight on a game you've never seen or played...

#34 10 years ago

then you don't buy it. It doesn't fail. if you can't play it. have never played it, you don't buy it. Simple. Pins are too expensive to take a risk based off of others opinions.

Lots of people like AFM. I don't care for it at all and feels like an econoline pin to me. Rules are bland and written for a 4 year old. Has a cookie cutter layout and nothing that really stands out on it. But if I took peoples reviews, i'd pay some stupid amount 7k+ for the game, only to find out it isn't even worth filling with litter to let my cat shit in.

if you want to find games because your on the prowl to buy. you go to pinball shows. they are all over the world. not hard to find and you might have to drive a bit, but everyone has a show by them sooner or later. or start meeting other collectors. join a league. There is no reason you can't find someone that has a game your interested in. Especially most of the ones people ask about. Which there are 1000's of them all over the place.

#35 10 years ago

If you end up not liking it, then sell it. I agree everyone likes different things.

But asking for advice is totally valid. If you get 20 answers, it should give you a general idea.

#36 10 years ago

but none of them are going to be right for you. Only YOU, the buyer can know by playing if it "clicks" with you or not. Buying a game you've never played is a stupid decision. Plain and simple. Always has been a rookie bad move, and always will be. Preorder. Another bad move.

And if you say you can buy and resell. That's ONLY if, you shopped around for a good price. Usually the ones that do that sort of thing, are also the ones that are compulsive buyers and tend to overpay a bit for games. now your going to take a hit on the game besides. If it falls in your lap and it's dirt cheap. Fine. Play it, try it out, flip it , trade it, whatever. But if they are making a poll to ask about this game vs. this game. They didn't have one fall in their lap for half price.

#37 10 years ago

now i'm all worked up talking about how shitty AFM is. I need something to calm me down. ..

denise milani 42.jpgdenise milani 42.jpg

Well that didn't help at all. now i'm even more wiley.

And thank you hoaky Poaky for telling me who the hell this was. Did some research and damn she's got some good stuff out there. I give it 3 thumbs up.

#38 10 years ago

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

even my little town, I can name 3 bars and a roller rink that has a pin in it.

Where? I haven't seen any in B-ton in a long while.

#40 10 years ago
    Quoted from SunKing:

yeah yeah!! more pics

#41 10 years ago

traxside, country lanes, coaches (had one but they are closed). the bar at the corner of my house has one, plus I seen a POTC somewhere here, and forgot where. but it was a new location.

#42 10 years ago

updated title to attract more voters. And since she seems to be the theme for this thread. I'll stay on target.

denise milani 59.jpgdenise milani 59.jpg
    #43 10 years ago

Here for the boobs....

#44 10 years ago

Nothing better than milk straight from the tap! I need a chocolate chip cookie to go with these pics!

#45 10 years ago

These are some monsters on them all.

#46 10 years ago

I was very disappointed in the lack of a Magic 8-Ball related option in the poll but the boobs made up for it.

#47 10 years ago

I had spinning a wheel as an option, which is very close to magic 8 ball.

pool shot.jpgpool shot.jpg
    #48 10 years ago

who's looking at the 8 ball? the magic is on the table. this just makes me want a pool table!

#49 10 years ago

I love this thread!
    I have no idea what it is about but I sure as hell dig the pics!

#50 10 years ago

Other than boobs, what is the point of this thread?

There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-should-i-ask-others-what-i-should-buy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.