• LW3 18 votes
    55%
  • MAV 12 votes
    36%
  • CBW 3 votes
    9%

(Multiple choice - 33 votes)

#1 4 years ago

Alright, looking for some opinions. I'm not sure if I've played any of these. Looking at buying my 2nd pin out of the 3 of these. Any and all feedback welcomed!

Lethal Weapon 3
Maverick
Cue Ball Wizard

#2 4 years ago

LW3 is awesome. My family and I love it. I sold Maverick a couple months back. If you're into poker, then I would say go for Maverick. As for LW3, it's a fast action packed game and entertaining. Just my thoughts.

#3 4 years ago

Cue Ball Wizard, the best sys3 after SG.

#4 4 years ago

They are all great. For me it's a tie between CBW and LW3. I THINK you'll get less annoyed with the call outs of CBW....a lot less tired, but LW3 is fun!

#5 4 years ago

I agree agodfrey...

#6 4 years ago

LW3 is an underrated game. How the gun is incorporated into the game is great. Just make sure you keep your eye on the ball when having to use the gun. LW3 gets my vote!

#7 4 years ago

LW3 is a pretty fun game,especially for the money you can find them for.

#8 4 years ago

I wish I could get them all... Been playing CBW on pinball arcade. It seems pretty cool with lots of game play. An unorthodox playing field. LW3 is the cheapest of the three. I've heard about the long delay of the steamboat with MAV. I'm sure I'd be happy with any of them! Thanks for the input!

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

I wish I could get them all... Been playing CBW on pinball arcade. It seems pretty cool with lots of game play. An unorthodox playing field. LW3 is the cheapest of the three. I've heard about the long delay of the steamboat with MAV. I'm sure I'd be happy with any of them! Thanks for the input!

The display for maverick is its Achilles heel. Switching to a smartdmd is about 250 so cheaper, but still steep for what a maverick is worth.

#10 4 years ago

I'd say LW3 followed by CBW. All fun games though.

#12 4 years ago

I have owned all three and played them all a lot. CBW is the keeper in my collection because of its uniqueness, but Maverick is my favorite to play out of the three. The issue with Maverick long-term for me has been keeping the paddle wheel working consistently, so it probably won't be in my game room as long as CBW. LW3 was fun, but not a game i would play very often, some of it regarding LW3 depends on what other games are in someone's collection.

#13 4 years ago

I have played all 3 a lot and I own a Maverick. All are fun, but Maverick is by far the biggest challenge of the 3. I guess I've been lucky as I haven't had any issues with the large DMD or the paddlewheel on mine.

#14 4 years ago

CBW is great. But I haven't played the others yet so I can't say which is the best.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 249.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
2,200 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Hilton, NY

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside