Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IM.jpg
4153567+_5875f270bdab205a6b68e4af63c63178.jpg
6000sux.jpg
image.jpg
blacksabbath-.jpg
images.jpg
There are 232 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 10 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I would love a Led Zepplin pin

So would I.

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from swf127:

Borg has made it clear for years that he wanted to do a Led Zep pin.. even worked on it for a while but ended up putting it on the back burner due to logistical issues with the licensor. Maybe he's gotten their buy-in and is working on it again. That would be cool.
My sources tell me it's going to be a "Downton Abbey" pin that will be marketed directly to nursing and funeral homes.

We can only hope.

#104 10 years ago

So, guessing Muppets is pretty likely?

A change of pace from Stern and iconic.

#105 10 years ago

...and she's buying a stairway... to heaven...

#106 10 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Also, potentially a Godzilla remake with the new movie.

I don't care who makes it.....Stern, JJP, anyone....this theme really needs the love it deserves!

A properly done Godzilla table based on it's 60 year history would be fantastic! An older fan base is already there. Imagine the modes...Godzilla vs the beasts of Monster Island (Mechagodzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah, Rodan, Gigan, etc). Imagine Godzilla toy destroying cities on the playfield, fighing the army. The classic sound effects during battles, making ramp shots to defeat his enemies. Find the right balance of Godzilla's character, as either Destroyer of Worlds & Great protector of Tokyo. Both kids & adults would love it IMO.

There's plenty of Godzilla fans out there, and soon to be more. It's popular enough that there's new Godzilla slot machines here in Nevada made by IGT. One of my personal favorites

And when you consider that there's a new Godzilla movie this summer, which has huge hit potential, this updated theme isn't as far fetched as you might think Still fun to dream about it

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Come on man, you have Elvis on your wishlist.

I like they way the pin plays.

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Doubt they'll make Captain America. Wouldn't sell well overseas.

I wonder how well the Mustang pin will sell overseas.

#110 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I wonder how well the Mustang pin will sell overseas.

You would be surprised how many musclecar lovers there are over here. Doesn't mean they would buy the pin of course.
The one theme i'm "worried" about is Led Zeppelin. There is no hype or special love for this band over here. You never ever hear it on the radio. Maybe Stairway on a toplist or so, but that's it. Could be wrong of course.

#111 10 years ago

How about a Daft Punk pin with a special Tron mode?

#112 10 years ago

blacksabbath-.jpgblacksabbath-.jpg
#113 10 years ago

I was just imagining what a table would play like with Ozzy doing ALL of the callouts

#114 10 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

I was just imagining what a table would play like with Ozzy doing ALL of the callouts

I had a discussion with Joe Blackwell many years ago, he said Stern was looking into doing the Osbournes based on the MTV show when it was syndicated at that time. The theme was going to be in the similar vein of the Addams Family pin with the mansion. Would have been cool with Ozzy speech and humor and music.

#115 10 years ago

No to superheroes or bands for 2014.

Muppets is my vote. Day 1 order for me.

TWD would also seem like a good choice for the market, though I have zero interest in it.

#116 10 years ago

I think we need a button where we can vote for "Monster Bash - Dangerous & Hideous"..

+1

#117 10 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I don't care who makes it.....Stern, JJP, anyone....this theme really needs the love it deserves!
A properly done Godzilla table based on it's 60 year history would be fantastic! An older fan base is already there. Imagine the modes...Godzilla vs the beasts of Monster Island (Mechagodzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah, Rodan, Gigan, etc). Imagine Godzilla toy destroying cities on the playfield, fighing the army. The classic sound effects during battles, making ramp shots to defeat his enemies. Find the right balance of Godzilla's character, as either Destroyer of Worlds & Great protector of Tokyo. Both kids & adults would love it IMO.
There's plenty of Godzilla fans out there, and soon to be more. It's popular enough that there's new Godzilla slot machines here in Nevada made by IGT. One of my personal favorites
And when you consider that there's a new Godzilla movie this summer, which has huge hit potential, this updated theme isn't as far fetched as you might think Still fun to dream about it

This could be fun!!

#118 10 years ago

Beatles would be awesome, as well as Zep! Surely like Kiss, the cost could be expensive.

#119 10 years ago

Ozzy.

would love Zeppelin though.

#120 10 years ago

One of these

image.jpgimage.jpg
#121 10 years ago

What was the Deadpool thing they put on Facebook?

#122 10 years ago

With Mustang announced beginning to ship in April, is there a chance Stern would be releasing/shipping 3 games this year?

#123 10 years ago

With Mustang announced beginning to ship in April, is there a chance Stern would be releasing/shipping 3 games this year?

1 week later
#124 10 years ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

What was the Deadpool thing they put on Facebook?

New code for X-men.

#125 10 years ago

Though, I am not too much for music themed machines, but I do like the AC/DC premium/LE.
The two music themed machines that would interest me the most...
Rush
Van Halen though this one you would pick at the start of the game Sammy Hagar with the left flipper or David Lee Roth with the right flipper.

I would rather have a Sammy Hagar pinball. Call it the Red Rocker with lots of Red Flashing LED'S, a massive rocking shaker motor and definitely a Cabo Wabo Tequila popper slide.

#126 10 years ago

I'd really like to see Robocop with code by the team that did X-men

#127 10 years ago

I couldn't sleep last night and started watching Sanford and Son. I know it might not relevant anymore but still cool.
How about the Sanford truck that dumped balls on the playfield for multiball.

#128 10 years ago

$10 says it's Robocop.

#129 10 years ago
Quoted from loanguy7171973:

$10 says it's Robocop

Oh man I hope you're right

#130 10 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

I couldn't sleep last night and started watching Sanford and Son. I know it might not relevant anymore but still cool.
How about the Sanford truck that dumped balls on the playfield for multiball.

Custom code for junkyard. Heart attack wizard mode.

#131 10 years ago

Iron Maiden

#133 10 years ago

After Mustang, you know Europe will be wanting a special game..............IRON MAIDEN!!

#134 10 years ago

I just dont get this speculation time after time. It will be what it will be, I just concentrate on the games at hand.

#135 10 years ago

Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Pink Floyd, The Beatles or Planet of the Apes sound like great pinballs to me...

#136 10 years ago

My little Pony. Think of the home sales to Bronies.

#137 10 years ago

plan 9 from outer space ftw!

#138 10 years ago

I heard it will be either " The Planet of the Apes " or " Superman " ,, u just Never know w/ Stern

#139 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I heard it will be either " The Planet of the Apes " or " Superman " ,, u just Never know w/ Stern

I read that the next Superman movie is not due out until 2015, so I wouldn't expect it until next year. That is why I didn't put it on the poll.

I didn't realize The Planet of the Apes was due out this year. From what I looked up on the internet I didn't see that possibility. Otherwise, it would had been on the poll.

#140 10 years ago

I read that the next Superman movie is not due out until 2015, so I wouldn't expect it until next year. That is why I didn't put it on the poll.
I didn't realize The Planet of the Apes was due out this year. From what I looked up on the internet I didn't see that possibility. Otherwise, it would had been on the poll.

The new Superman vs Batman movie was recently delayed to 2016.

#141 10 years ago

Muppets...nuff said

#142 10 years ago

I heard from my cousins sisters brothers former room mate that the next pin is...

who cares? I mean seriously... can't you just wait? all the speculation and everyone is still wrong pretty much every time..

(although a Zeppelin pin would be awesome)

#143 10 years ago

as Posted above ,, " Walking Dead " would be cool .. I'm try-n to visualize the Pin and the layout ,, hmmm !!

#144 10 years ago

Not much Pinside love for Mustang. I have to admit, neither the theme or early pics of the pro don't do it for me.

I do seriously hope it sales well. I like having Stern in business.

#145 10 years ago

Zep all the way !

#146 10 years ago

I think a new western theme might go over well. With so many now wanting Cactus Canyon, and El Dorado in the EM world, I believe it is a theme that hasn't been beat to death yet. I personally wouldn't want a high priced remake of a pin that won't really be anything that we haven't seen yet. There is so much other material to draw from to make it new and different. There aren't too many recent western movies, but the remake of 3:10 to Yuma a few years back is one of my favorites.

#147 10 years ago

How about a Pink Floyd pin? Wall drop targets, Pig/Sheep/Dogs multiballs, DSOTM wizard mode, etc.

#148 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think a new western theme might go over well. With so many now wanting Cactus Canyon, and El Dorado in the EM world, I believe it is a theme that hasn't been beat to death yet. I personally wouldn't want a high priced remake of a pin that won't really be anything that we haven't seen yet. There is so much other material to draw from to make it new and different. There aren't too many recent western movies, but the remake of 3:10 to Yuma a few years back is one of my favorites.

Maybe a the good, the bad and the ugly pin? Can be fun.

#149 10 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

Maybe a the good, the bad and the ugly pin? Can be fun.

I was thinking that also. How many western themed pins are there really? There must be a reason besides the rareness that so many want a Cactus Canyon these days. And a newly themed one would probably come with at least as much code as that one did when it was new.

#150 10 years ago

Downton Abbey, should sell well worldwide.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 232 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-next-2014-stern-game-after-mustang/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.