Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IM.jpg
4153567+_5875f270bdab205a6b68e4af63c63178.jpg
6000sux.jpg
image.jpg
blacksabbath-.jpg
images.jpg
There are 232 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's Downton, not Downtown.

I've never watched it, but have been yelled at enough people for saying Downtown lol

I never have watched it either. Definitely glad to know now though...whew...that was close.

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Just stop right there. Yes please!!!! Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush

I am thinking it would have to loaded with 20 songs. Any less would just not be right.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from Brlee2003:

...WWE WRESTEMANIA

I think a Legends of Pro Wrestling machine has a lot of potential. Plus if they are all legends it won't get dated like Yokozuna on WWFRR.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Though, I am not too much for music themed machines, but I do like the AC/DC premium/LE.
The two music themed machines that would interest me the most...
Rush
Van Halen though this one you would pick at the start of the game Sammy Hagar with the left flipper or David Lee Roth with the right flipper.

What about Gary Cherone? The FIRED button?

images.jpgimages.jpg
#55 10 years ago

Gary Cherone didn't make the cut.

#56 10 years ago

FIRE.........FIRE IN THE HOLE!

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Part_3:

FIRE.........FIRE IN THE HOLE!

That sounds like a Beavis and Butt-head quote.

#58 10 years ago

Voted none as my vote would go for teenage turtles pin to go with the new movie

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

They are making a Superman vs. Batman? Like, that is a contest? The comic book movie industry has officially jumped the proverbial shark for me. ..

Actually in one adaption the Bat almost takes out Supe's but instead uses it to cover his own death instead.

Despite being a mere mortal Supe's arch nemesis is lex luthor

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from Hobbypinball:

Voted none as my vote would go for teenage turtles pin to go with the new movie

New movie might be awful, though. If TMNT were to be done, basing it off the current show in Nick would be the way to go IMO.

#61 10 years ago

I voted Robocop but I would love to have a new tmnt to put next to my DE tmnt!

#62 10 years ago

I like the show, but a Walking Dead pin would be a dud. Would prefer to see Zombieland as a pin theme.

#63 10 years ago

iron maiden ! i will buy it eddie looks a little like a zombie right ??

#64 10 years ago

Title says it all. Now that Mustang is being released, it is time to start wondering/wishing what the next machine could be.
I suspect it will be Captain America.

You forgot to add Muppets

#65 10 years ago

Title says it all. Now that Mustang is being released, it is time to start wondering/wishing what the next machine could be.
I suspect it will be Captain America.

I hope for a Steve Ritchie pin

#66 10 years ago

Running man, so great that would be. Blade runner. WAIT Slayer

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I hope for a Steve Ritchie pin

Seems to soon for Steve to release a game since Star Trek has only been out since October '13. I can see him doing Superman in 2015.

#68 10 years ago

MUPPETS!!!,!,

#69 10 years ago

Doubt they'll make Captain America. Wouldn't sell well overseas.

#70 10 years ago

SuperMan and Planet of the Apes -

#71 10 years ago

I predict a run of Trons rethemed to Robocop.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

New movie might be awful, though. If TMNT were to be done, basing it off the current show in Nick would be the way to go IMO.

Crap I'm all for that - would prefer it. No way in hell though.

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

Both would be great themes IMHO.

#74 10 years ago

25th anniversary of the Ford Windstar.....

#75 10 years ago

Hopefully Stern will still be in business cause this Mustang pin looks like a serious dud. Maybe they'll need to look at Fords business model of how they sell cars..... the first pin in history to offer no down payment, zero percent financing and $5000 off msrp! Their wont be a lease option cause the residual will be negative LOL.

They should have made a Rob Ford pin. At least that would have been interesting

#76 10 years ago

I'm putting my money on Pinto. Of course if you accidentally push the rear of it into the wall it explodes in flames.

#77 10 years ago

A Planet of the Apes machine would rock since the second movie is coming out this summer.

Also, potentially a Godzilla remake with the new movie.

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Both would be great themes IMHO.

Just mark your calender.

#79 10 years ago

Seems to soon for Steve to release a game since Star Trek has only been out since October '13. I can see him doing Superman in 2015.

Someone @ Stern has told me Trudeau's Games is next with Borg's Game following after that - so Mustang is more than likely JT's (even though I haven't seen any Game designer or credits yet) & TWD is probably the next Pin with JB as the designer.

Gladly I have no interest in (or any more room for 8-{( either Pin.

BUT Game play & good could change my mind - its happened before.

Pin - K

http://www.kimballspinballs.com/products.html

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Never too early to speculate that the next pin will have an LCD. Personally I think it's going to have a CRT that sits on top of the backbox.

There might be a redneck joke in there somewhere.

#81 10 years ago

Mötley Crüe announced farewell tour today through 2015. I expect a pin to follow. Also special guest is Alice Cooper on tour who should have had a pin years ago. Still pushing for others and Maiden somewhere down the road. Also Crüe movie the Dirt to follow.

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Mötley Crüe announced farewell tour today through 2015. I expect a pin to follow. Also special guest is Alice Cooper on tour who should have had a pin years ago. Still pushing for others and Maiden somewhere down the road. Also Crüe movie the Dirt to follow.

On a side note after watching them perform on Jimmy Kimmel now Vince as usual skips through the lyrics and is horrible. Show will be fun but Alice still sounds good and great live. Tour will support greatest hits at least and not a boring new album which they failed to do over the past few years anyway when first reunited besides one new song.

#83 10 years ago

It's Led Zeppelin. Not the walking dead. Not whatever other band you really want it to be.

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

It's Led Zeppelin.

Do you have an inside source? Possible time frame for it being released?

#85 10 years ago

The zombie craze continues

I'd rather have a music pin. If we're going to do zombies, I'd rather have it be tongue in cheek like Buffy the Vampire Slayer -- or at least the early years of it had some great humor.

I like music, action & humor. If all 3 can be combined, then we'd have my ideal theme!

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Doubt they'll make Captain America. Wouldn't sell well overseas.

Dead on with this

#87 10 years ago

I second that !!

#88 10 years ago

Maybe not the next game but they should do Jurassic World / AKA JP4 and have the OLD JP and LAH smart missile comeback.

maybe an unlicensed game next.

#89 10 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

It's Led Zeppelin. Not the walking dead. Not whatever other band you really want it to be.

Led Zep has not existed for years. No tour or album for Iron Maiden this year so I imagine pushed until next year if a pin is made.

#90 10 years ago

Led Zep has not existed for years.

that's crazy talk. Led Zeppelin is the greatest rock band ever, they are timeless and will always exist.

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

that's crazy talk. Led Zeppelin is the greatest rock band ever, they are timeless and will always exist.

Not in my opinion and I am sure I can get others to agree.

#92 10 years ago

More reruns.

#93 10 years ago

Do you have an inside source? Possible time frame for it being released?

We will probably see it in the summer / early fall.

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

If we're going to do zombies, I'd rather have it be tongue in cheek like Buffy the Vampire Slayer -- or at least the early years of it had some great humor.
I like music, action & humor. If all 3 can be combined, then we'd have my ideal theme!

I couldnt agree more!

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

We will probably see it in the summer / early fall.

Borg has made it clear for years that he wanted to do a Led Zep pin.. even worked on it for a while but ended up putting it on the back burner due to logistical issues with the licensor. Maybe he's gotten their buy-in and is working on it again. That would be cool.

My sources tell me it's going to be a "Downton Abbey" pin that will be marketed directly to nursing and funeral homes.

#96 10 years ago

Breaking Bad

#97 10 years ago

Re theme of Ford Mustang: Ford Pinto w/ lawn mower engine sound effects & custom colors based on models produced. I'll take the bright yellow version, didn't like their brown pinto.

#98 10 years ago

Led Zep has not existed for years.

Come on man, you have Elvis on your wishlist.

#99 10 years ago

ugh... Superheroes and old bands.... that's all they got?

Cant WE set our sights higher?

It's sad that even WE, the consumers, don't even list "Original Theme" as a pie-in-the-sky option?!!?

Man, I hope Pat knocks JJP #3 out of the damn park (in 2015-ISH) and it serves as a wake-up call to Stern that its OK to be just a LITTLE creative.

#100 10 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Led Zeppelin.

I would love a Led Zepplin pin

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

There are 232 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-next-2014-stern-game-after-mustang/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.