28%
  • $ 3k Top's !! 16 votes
    40%

(40 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IJ_williams.JPG

#1 12 years ago

Click the Link below , click slide show ,, and Give Yr Personal Honest Opinion what this IJ is Worth.. Take notice of Alot of area's and Fade.. I've talked w/him. He think's he has a Gold Mine , IJ just need's a Few Touch-up's he say's ... Here's the guy's word's in his Ad.>>>

Indiana Jones 1993 $4600 cash or will consider trades for a few titles (see below)

Very nice domestic machine from my personal collection. Recently given a light shop job (new rubbers, playfield top side disassembled and cleaned). Plays perfectly with no errors. Every lamp, switch, and solenoid works. Playfield is in great shape with virtually no wear beyond slightly hazy mylar around pop bumpers and a few other tiny imperfections. No insert wear. Translite is near perfect and playfield glass was replaced a year or two ago. Cabinet has no nicks or dings that I have noticed. Side art looks better than most unrestored IJ's that I've seen but does show typical fade and some wrinkling around legs. New gold-colored leg bolts. Legs could stand to be repainted. Besides the cabinet artwork fade, the only imperfections that stick out to me are: (1) red plastics on Path of Adventure are missing; (2) needs new drop target decals (3) siderails dented. In short, a beautiful machine aside from some minor cosmetic issues with the cabinet, and no known problems. I would consider a local trade plus or minus $ for the following titles : TOM, AFM, TZ, POTC, LOTR, TSPP, MB.

link to Pict's- https://picasaweb.google.com/pinballguy/IndianaJonesPinballForSale

#2 12 years ago

red plastics are not missing.. that's a sample mini-playfield, just like ours.

#3 12 years ago

3k since I can actually afford it...

#4 12 years ago

Not my favorite game but 4600 is high if it needs decals. I have seen one for 3k as of late, needed decals, new lockdown bar, but pf wasn't bad at all and it was shopped. One went on the detriot cl a week ago for 3500, faded, needed shopped but over all nice.

#5 12 years ago

Using his scale mine would be 7k+ then

Seriously, that guy is high, maybe in more ways then one. We are in a weird time, I see people offering pins at prices up to %100 or more from just a year or two ago.

I really do understand that the hobby has more interest now and their is only a finite supply of machines with the exception of the current manufactures, but really, I have seen so many ad's for machines way over priced recently. They usually are like the IJ ad here, needs work and priced like it was already done....just weird.

#6 12 years ago

Seriously, that guy is high, maybe in more ways then one. We are in a weird time, I see people offering pins at prices up to %100 or more from just a year or two ago.

Everyone that i contact that has a Pin 4-Sale say's ,, " Well , On E-bay etc,,,,, " EBay is Ruining the Hobby , Price wise...
I got Lucky to get mine for $ 4K Thanxx To Pinside .. And It's Cherry !!

IJ_williams.JPGIJ_williams.JPG

#7 12 years ago

I've seen them go for 3500-4000. About the same for a TZ. Don't know anything about your TZ, is there a reason why you have it valued at 4600? The reason I asked is you do not have them separated in the poll. I would not buy his IJ for 4600, but it is worth a straight across trade for a TZ in similar condition.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8 12 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

Don't know anything about your TZ, is there a reason why you have it valued at 4600?

It's Not my IJ ,, and I Tried to Change the Trade for a TZ in the Poll, But I couldn't.. Personally , I think the IJ seller will be Lucky to get $ 3200.00 due to All the Repair's Needed .

#9 12 years ago

The sample play field is cool. I wish mine was like that.

#10 12 years ago

Maybe its just the fact that im looking on a smart phone, but the wire form looks painted gold instead of brass looking. Just more dull looking. Again may just be the phone. I would say 3300-3500 unless its a sample.

#11 12 years ago

Hey BR it is a sample or prototype game for sure, it has the metal on the mini playfield and the lack of the buy in button too so it is more rare. Don't know how that will translate to price. Not sure how much work it would need, but trying to find one under 3k up here in my neck of the woods is next to impossible.

#13 12 years ago

IJ is a sweet title, the pinside range is $3300 to $3500. A sample will be in the high end or more.

#14 12 years ago

Pinside's price is low. 3k buys you a project. 3500 is unshopped and faed. It went up like tz did in the last year.

#15 12 years ago

I agree100%

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-indiana-jones-w?responsive=0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.