(Topic ID: 97657)

Poll: Hottest Girls in Pinball (fun topic)

By achtungboyy

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 470 posts
  • 195 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Poll: Hottest Girls in Pinball (fun topic)”

• Stargazer Girl 54 votes
    10%
  • Luci 42 votes
    8%
  • Tron Girls 157 votes
    28%
  • Elvira 182 votes
    33%
  • Strikes and Spares Girl 74 votes
    13%
  • Genie 23 votes
    4%
  • Miss World 17 votes
    3%
  • Twin Win Girl 10 votes
    2%

(559 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 194 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
stripper-pole.jpg
rude-santa-claus.gif
dorothy goes down.gif
138431.jpg
pinside thumbs up bait.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 9.43.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 9.43.51 PM.png
hOMRG.jpg
morningbeauty.jpg
tumblr_n0vz6v0tGI1rt8levo1_500.gif
152389-i.jpg
MovieBad-Santa-2003_01.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Coast 2 coast pinball Theresa

image-382.jpg 207 KB

Why is pearl Jams Lightning bolt cover in this picture setup?

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from Piparoo:

How is it that the Tron girls are winning? It must be cause so many haven't seen the artwork on some of the older pins. Doesn't seem right to compare a photograph to a drawing/painting.

Because they vote for the game they like the most, not the hottest looking girl.

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from JoelOmatik:

Just ignore greasy grandpa in the upper left...

image-841.jpg 94 KB

have to say tho, none of the chics on it are really that good looking. Helps that you really don't see their faces.

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Some guys are really into MILFs.....I guess.

if their tits looked as perfect as theirs do.....i'm all for it. I have my share of milfs already.

#67 5 years ago

that stem is really far in. I think that's a long stem daisy too.

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I had to really hold myself back from giving you a thumbs down for posting a Hasselhoff to kill my boner.

Kill your boner....hell, it reignited it.

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Nice, Neo.. say, why don't you reveal your alternate backglass, Mister World?

missworld01.jpg 145 KB

Is this the big CPR repo surprise? count me in for 3.

1 week later
#156 5 years ago

Is that a DE time machine I see in the reflection? I see Pirates, T2 and I think TM.

#160 5 years ago
Quoted from Jumping-Box:

Firepower Babe

Firepower Babe.jpg 116 KB

Is that firepower meets Tekken?

#171 5 years ago

somehow I dont' think that is her collection. Seems like a collection for someone who buys "clout" games more so than games that are good.

#173 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

if clout brings you "toppers" like that...... call me or my collection clout!

I don't know if that would be considered a topper. More like Tommy mode.

3 weeks later
#198 5 years ago
Quoted from JoeNES:

Courtesy THEDEFOG. When i was about 10 I used to run to the Comet in Papa Rollo's Pizza in Waco, TX and find all the cool stuff in the Comet playfield, including this!

257751.jpg 31 KB

She's about as hot as the chic on the DMD of TOmmy when she shatters the glass. I think it's the same chic, they have the same face.

#208 5 years ago
Quoted from woz:

A nice gameroom shot ...

pinballs.jpg 136 KB

I don't know about that. There are only 2 games in that picture, i'd want to play. The girl and the sopranos.

#211 5 years ago
Quoted from woz:

Here's a better angle...

Arcade Natalia Castro.jpg 54 KB

That is an awesome pic. Anyone know who the chic is? I know it's a series for a photoshoot. Anyone have more info about it?

#222 5 years ago

maybe because she looks like she is in a hypnotic trance.

3 months later
#270 4 years ago
Quoted from KenEberhardt:

Scully - surprised she is not on the list - reading the X-files reviews at ipdb.org it shows that 50% of all men has been in love with Scully

Yes, she is not showing any "properties", but Scully is hot!

Scully.jpg 219 KB

probably because the game is so terrible, there is no possible way your crotch is going to be interested in anything after playing this limp dick of a game.

#291 4 years ago

sayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, what do we have here? custom work perhaps. I like it. but i'm a sucker for big naturals

#293 4 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

♫ I wish they all could be California girls ♪ (best T-shirt in pinball)

image.jpg 36 KB

and this reminds me, I think our league needs league shirts too.

1 week later
#300 4 years ago

I don't see a damn street fighter. And if I did, it would suck anyway.

#387 4 years ago

that's one of my favorites. You know that chic is short as hell too. If there was a pinball machine in the pic, it would be perfect.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#393 4 years ago

I'd have to dig around, I know I have more of her in that pink skirt walking around and doing more next to the machine, but dont' know where they are.

#437 4 years ago

It's not Nudity....it's ART. Is the statue of Venus nudity or art? What about the playfield of Miss World? What about that chic with the sweet curvy ass above? Personally, I think they are all beautiful works of art. But i'm an artist so I might be biased.

#442 4 years ago

showing the opposite sex in a sexy way has nothing to do with equality. If the pin girls on here threw up pictures of a bunch of beefcakes they agree gets their engines going. It, in no way, make men feel less equal.

It's more like a beautiful painting to be admired for it's grace and elegance. Visual orgy of stimuli.

#450 4 years ago

How is this a tilt warning? Kids seeing this, they would pay no attention. nor would they give it a second thought. If you understand the joke, you are old enough to look at it. I think this falls in the catagory of ...sticks up peoples butts. But for me, I get to see it. Makes me laugh and gives me warm fuzzies to make my day just a little brighter.

#452 4 years ago
Quoted from Daddy-o:

You'll have to pull your head out of it first!!

he didn't want you to give him a kiss on the lips.

#457 4 years ago

I don't know. i'm having fun. This thread as amused me greatly. Carry on sirs....carry on.

#461 4 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

I took a pole in my office and 100% of the women say there is absolutely nothing wrong with posting beautiful women and admiring a woman's beauty. This has gone on since cave man times. Men went off to fight saber tooth tigers, hunt and bring it back home to the "hot" girl back in the cave. If the woman was not hot, there would be no incentive for primitive man to protect, shelter and feed her. Therefore the selective pressure was on a hot girl and man whose hormones cause him to get bent out of shape when he sees a hot girl. It's just evolution that took millions of years to create. For now it is the product of that but I 'm sure in a few million years it will change to a more politically correct relationship.
P.S. I think pinball Molly is pretty.

I agree. I think my wife likes to look at other girls even more than I do. Which is saying a lot. Cuz I love me some T&A. Girls arn't as conservative as guys seem to think.

#466 4 years ago
Quoted from Curtis_Playfield:

Personally I don't mind the flak from FlippinFantastic, if he/she wants to play anonymous fartmouth and put me down in public, I'm actually all for it. Reminds me of my old buddy Propaganda! When I first saw the comments? Yes, I'm human, I was mad. But I went home, ate some food, had a beer, made a therapy appointment, and then busted my ass the entire next day making my games look nice. My looks are whatever; I'm almost forty and don't care, I don't dress up or even brush my hair very often. What sucks the most for me is that I can't just step back from all if it and let my kickass KICKASS games speak for themselves. If pinheads ever said anything about my games and how hard I've worked to put it all together, yaaaaaay. But instead it's all references to my dumb haggard lady-looks. I don't look like the hundreds of bouncing booby models posted here ad nauseum day in and day out, but I'm still reduced to nothing but an appearance.
Seeing all this tired old school pervy stuff actually motivates me to get out there and make a difference. So while I do think Pinside is about 10 years behind the speedy resurgence at large in terms of the treatment of women, I choose to not let it make me feel bad about myself. I use it as motivation to get to work. FlippinF, I don't give one hoot what you think of my face; come in and complain about my Banzai Run. Or my linked Fastbreaks. Or my Medieval. My appearance should not be a concern.
The same invitation is extended to all of you. If you're just going to judge me for my looks, you're sure to be disappointed. Get over that and come play my games. Pinball is fun. (Fun topic)

Why are you in this thread to begin with if that's the case?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.00
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside