(Topic ID: 97657)

Poll: Hottest Girls in Pinball (fun topic)

By achtungboyy

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 470 posts
  • 195 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Poll: Hottest Girls in Pinball (fun topic)”

• Stargazer Girl 54 votes
    10%
  • Luci 42 votes
    8%
  • Tron Girls 157 votes
    28%
  • Elvira 182 votes
    33%
  • Strikes and Spares Girl 74 votes
    13%
  • Genie 23 votes
    4%
  • Miss World 17 votes
    3%
  • Twin Win Girl 10 votes
    2%

(559 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 194 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
stripper-pole.jpg
rude-santa-claus.gif
dorothy goes down.gif
138431.jpg
pinside thumbs up bait.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 9.43.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 9.43.51 PM.png
hOMRG.jpg
morningbeauty.jpg
tumblr_n0vz6v0tGI1rt8levo1_500.gif
152389-i.jpg
MovieBad-Santa-2003_01.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 470 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 10.
TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#352 5 years ago

OMG !!!
That coindoor is completely bare !!!!!

#353 5 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

OMG !!!
That coindoor is completely bare !!!!!

You know how I know you're gay Labnip...

#354 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

You know how I know you're gay Labnip...

hahahahahahahaha

(my non-traditional shaving methods?)

40year.jpg

#355 5 years ago

What coin door?

#356 5 years ago

IMG_2814.JPG
#358 5 years ago

Right on Rob... you're a Playar! I didn't see her at your last pin-party

And Thanks Roland... I don't get no respect.

#359 5 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Right on Rob... you're a Playar! I didn't see her at your last pin-party

Sadly I have not thrown a party since 2006 Kerry. With that in mind, Kate would have been 15 years old at that time and unless she was there with her parents, you would NOT have seen her... I'll see what I can do to get her to join my next party planned for next spring!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#360 5 years ago

Now you're talking.

#361 5 years ago

Last thing I'll say in this thread before I drain it and go on with my life...

I guarantee there are people here who feel the same way I do. You would probably be surprised at how many of them you know. You'd probably consider some of them your friends. Some of them might be players for whom you have the utmost respect.

I'm sure some people here have wives/girlfriends/daughters/female friends that would tell you they love this sort of thing. Fine, ok. But don't get it twisted — that is not a barometer for widespread tolerance. Publicly expressing support in this environment is a safe position to take because it always results in acceptance. Critical positions are unsafe, and this thread is unfortunately a predictable, basic illustration of that.

If nobody in your life is telling you that this stuff is destructive and exclusionary, it's not because that's invalid. It's not because you're the reasonable one and they need to lighten up. It's more likely because they know how it would be received. It's because in communities where casual sexism is encouraged, this point of view is shouted down immediately, people are told to deal with it, and the critical voices are dismissed and outcast. That's why it seems like people are trolling when they bring this up "out of nowhere". That's why you don't hear it more. It's not because of them — it's because of you.

#362 5 years ago

^^^^ All I hear is the adult voice from Charlie Brown...

internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

Ignore button now officially activated.

#363 5 years ago

To whoever said 'Pinball' Molly: -content removed-

Post edited by moderator: Post content removed. This type of post is very unwelcome on Pinside. Account (temporarily) frozen.

#364 5 years ago
Quoted from FlippinFantastic:

To whoever said 'Pinball' Molly: Yuck. She looks like a meth head in person.

I completely and totally back up the fact that I'm not that good looking! Never said I was! Also I have never touched any meth. Happy holidays!

#365 5 years ago

After todays' tournament, I'm convinced that the most beautiful (and wonderful) women in pinball are married to some very lucky guys. You know who you are, GA pinheads.

#366 5 years ago
Quoted from Curtis_Playfield:

I completely and totally back up the fact that I'm not that good looking! Never said I was! Also I have never touched any meth. Happy holidays!

could it be?!?...

#367 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

could it be?!?...

Haaay gurl! Party time

#368 5 years ago
Quoted from juanlargo:

I guarantee there are people here who feel the same way I do. You would probably be surprised at how many of them you know. You'd probably consider some of them your friends. Some of them might be players for whom you have the utmost respect.
I'm sure some people here have wives/girlfriends/daughters/female friends that would tell you they love this sort of thing. Fine, ok. But don't get it twisted — that is not a barometer for widespread tolerance. Publicly expressing support in this environment is a safe position to take because it always results in acceptance. Critical positions are unsafe, and this thread is unfortunately a predictable, basic illustration of that.
If nobody in your life is telling you that this stuff is destructive and exclusionary, it's not because that's invalid. It's not because you're the reasonable one and they need to lighten up. It's more likely because they know how it would be received. It's because in communities where casual sexism is encouraged, this point of view is shouted down immediately, people are told to deal with it, and the critical voices are dismissed and outcast. That's why it seems like people are trolling when they bring this up "out of nowhere". That's why you don't hear it more. It's not because of them — it's because of you.

hi,

You are "Off Topic" and appear to be insistent to persist.
As it is a general rule to stay "On Topic" in a thread, perhaps you could create your own thread about this particular topic you are very passionate about. Please post a link here in this thread so we can find your new thread and can join you there on this important topic of yours.

thanks much for being an important part of the ever growing pinball community.

#369 5 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

hi,
You are "Off Topic" and appear to be insistent to persist.
As it is a general rule to stay "On Topic" in a thread, perhaps you could create your own thread about this particular topic you are very passionate about. Please post a link here in this thread so we can find your new thread and can join you there on this important topic of yours.
thanks much for being an important part of the every growing pinball community.

Oh yay more bossy teenager posts from labni

#370 5 years ago

Oh yay more bossy teenager posts from labni

^^ Troll ^^

Reported.

#371 5 years ago

Actually, fartknock, I'm not a troll. In fact I do very little besides put location pinball out in people's hands, because I live in a city where there was very little location ball. I have two pinball arcades, love 'em both. Run a big league too, good times! Here's one of my spots right now, Sunday evening:image.jpg

I do very little BUT pinball, so you sound like a real dip trying to write me off as a troll. Great post history though, I did look.

#372 5 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

^^ Troll ^^
Reported.

"Reported"?! We are seriously crying laughing at you in a room of people right now. I have tears coming out of my eyes..."reported"

#373 5 years ago

Actually, fartknock, I'm not a troll. In fact I do very little besides put location pinball out in people's hands, because I live in a city where there was very little location ball. I have two pinball arcades, love 'em both. Run a big league too, good times! Here's one of my spots right now, Sunday evening:
I do very little BUT pinball, so you sound like a real dip trying to write me off as a troll. Great post history though, I did look.

image.jpg 128 KB

Your post on this thread is a Troll. You are also off topic.
...and I could care less what you do for a living. Your job doesn't make you any less rude, negative or off topic.

#374 5 years ago

Reported!!!! Reporting this one guys!!! It's official! I'm sure you could care less...people who do nothing but troll pinball forums all day never care what active people do for a living.

#375 5 years ago

Reported!!!! Reporting this one guys!!! It's official! I'm sure you could care less...people who do nothing but troll pinball forums all day never care what active people do for a living.

Do you have anything positive to contribute to this thread?

#377 5 years ago

Also some random dude said I look methy! I'm not that pretty, trust me, but you gotta at least let me defend myself.

#378 5 years ago

Yes. I saw this recently and felt like I was dying I was laughing so hard.

image.jpg 34 KB

It is the general rules to Tilt your own post when posting nudity so that others, when at work, home, etc... do not display such images accidentally. I tilted your post for you so you could see how that feature works. Sometimes it does not always hide initially.

#379 5 years ago

OK if you children get this thread locked I'm gonna well.....hold my breath till they turn it back on again! For real

#380 5 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

It is the general rules to Tilt your own post when posting nudity so that others, when at work, home, etc... do not display such images accidentally. I tilted your post for you so you could see how that feature works. Sometimes it does not always hide initially.

Ok...I tilted it. Thanks. You're.....thanks.

#381 5 years ago

Ohhhh...crap. I was alerted via PM that someone posted some old photos of me in this thread. Although I look like a dopey nerd in them, I just wanted to make very clear that those are old, and that I am old, and that I should be roundly put down for my looks! Thank you guys for those thumbs up but I'm waaaaaay uglier now! Just want to be up front with you guys!

#382 5 years ago
Quoted from juanlargo:

Relax.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hottest-men-of-pinball

#383 5 years ago

The girl from bad santa?

MovieBad-Santa-2003_01.jpg
tumblr_n0vz6v0tGI1rt8levo1_500.gif

#384 5 years ago

Actually, fartknock, I'm not a troll. In fact I do very little besides put location pinball out in people's hands, because I live in a city where there was very little location ball. I have two pinball arcades, love 'em both. Run a big league too, good times! Here's one of my spots right now, Sunday evening:

image.jpg 128 KB

Hahaha. It's cool, my gas station attendant calls it "his" gas station too. It's good to take pride in what you do.

#385 5 years ago
Quoted from FlippinFantastic:

Hahaha. It's cool, my gas station attendant calls it "his" gas station too. It's good to take pride in what you do.

Cute! Pretty decent burn, I'm impressed. You seen like a real cool dude. I...don't think people are under the impression that 82 is mine, that would be ridiculous. I do appreciate the pile on, as always, from my fellow Pinsiders who don't know me or shit about me, but very cute. Maybe to my face next time though, this is as weak as it gets.

Or heck maybe bring your awesome Black Rose over and you can have my job!

#387 5 years ago

that's one of my favorites. You know that chic is short as hell too. If there was a pinball machine in the pic, it would be perfect.

#388 5 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Get a room you two. let's get back on track.

152389-i.jpg 35 KB

Does anyone have any other photos in that series?

If that is real and not photoshoped, I'd say that is the strongest argument for the House Republicans to allow human cloning.

#389 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Does anyone have any other photos in that series?
If that is real and not photoshoped, I'd say that is the strongest argument for the House Republicans to allow human cloning.

Agreed, that is my favorite ass to waist ratio.

#391 5 years ago

i like medium brown bag
...and love lamp

#392 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

these are also the same chic

more please

morningbeauty.jpg 18 KB

hOMRG.jpg 33 KB

#393 5 years ago

I'd have to dig around, I know I have more of her in that pink skirt walking around and doing more next to the machine, but dont' know where they are.

#394 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

these are also the same chic

Ummm, excuse me. I need to go discipline my primate.

#395 5 years ago
Quoted from pinfan4evr:

148547-i.jpg 46 KB

148546-i.jpg 51 KB

Pinfan4evr wins this page. Man, she's gorgeous!

#396 5 years ago
Quoted from juanlargo:

Hear hear. It's unfortunate that Pinside is the internets 'window' into the hobby, yet threads and posts such as the ones in here are pretty common. It's likely less a reflection on Pinside (although the biggest video game forums moderate this kind of material very well (re; NeoGAF)), and more that as a community, pinball has a long way to go on the maturity front.

There are lots of new people joining the hobby lately. Children, women, younger guys and then people like me who was a huge video gamer now turned pinball player. Video gaming, while better with this topic, is struggling with these very concepts right now with the whole Gamer Gate thing. But in comparison with pinball, video gaming is light years ahead.

I think it's mainly the old pinball guard who are feeling very defensive about their hobby and the passion they have for it. They don't want to see things change. Maybe it won't and they will drag the hobby kicking and screaming back into the shadows, but I get the feeling (and I hope) that pinball continues to grow and stuff like this will decrease over time.

I know personally that I don't recommend any friends, especially female friends or youngsters, to visit here simply because I think it's embarrassing and a bad reflection on us all. It's a shame, because pinball is awesome.

#397 5 years ago
Quoted from Mar:

as a community, pinball has a long way to go on the maturity front.

There is nothing mature about a bunch of 50 year old men who still play with toys to recapture some part of their youth.

#398 5 years ago

Children can't afford $5,000 pinball machines, and there are almost no places left in the world for kids to play (7-11, Chuck E Cheese, Funland.....no place like that has pins any longer).

I attend many of the biggest pinball shows. I can count the number of women who are there alone (not babysitting their husbands), on one hand.

Quoted from Mar:

But in comparison with pinball, video gaming is light years ahead.

That is because millions of young women play video games (since PacMan at least). 95% of pin collectors and players are middle aged men (and I use the term middle aged loosely...)

Quoted from Mar:

I know personally that I don't recommend any friends, especially female friends or youngsters, to visit here

Good, don't get them involved. And I mean that sincerely.

The more people that join the hobby, the higher prices will continue to go.

The days of picking up a beater Flash for $250 are now long gone because too many people want in on the action.

#399 5 years ago
Quoted from Mar:

Hear hear. It's unfortunate that Pinside is the internets 'window' into the hobby, yet threads and posts such as the ones in here are pretty common. It's likely less a reflection on Pinside (although the biggest video game forums moderate this kind of material very well (re; NeoGAF)), and more that as a community, pinball has a long way to go on the maturity front.
There are lots of new people joining the hobby lately. Children, women, younger guys and then people like me who was a huge video gamer now turned pinball player. Video gaming, while better with this topic, is struggling with these very concepts right now with the whole Gamer Gate thing. But in comparison with pinball, video gaming is light years ahead.
I think it's mainly the old pinball guard who are feeling very defensive about their hobby and the passion they have for it. They don't want to see things change. Maybe it won't and they will drag the hobby kicking and screaming back into the shadows, but I get the feeling (and I hope) that pinball continues to grow and stuff like this will decrease over time.
I know personally that I don't recommend any friends, especially female friends or youngsters, to visit here simply because I think it's embarrassing and a bad reflection on us all. It's a shame, because pinball is awesome.

As a matter of principle Mar I find it difficult to reconcile the content of your post to the image contained in your Avatar & that for your Gameroom. Those girls appear to neatly fulfil the title of this thread!!

#400 5 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Ummm, excuse me. I need to go discipline my primate.

I would like to give her some discipline

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 470 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 10.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside