(Topic ID: 296072)

POLL: Guardians vs. Stranger Things vs. Tron...

By Utesichiban

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Waxx
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which game would you choose for a home collection?”

• Guardians of the Galaxy 49 votes
    24%
  • Stranger Things 83 votes
    41%
  • Tron 70 votes
    35%

(202 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Waxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from Blindseer:

And every pinball machine with a European bottom is a reskin of a reskin. You missed my point. GoTG is a good IP. The trash game ui combined with a somehow worse shot flow than the face that it was a lazy reskin is the issue.
For all the outrage the pinball community made over stranger “fan layout” things. The flow is decent and there is decent gameplay. Stranger things is a very underrated game. We keep it next to our AFM at the arcade but I’d much rather play ST than AFM because it’s a better package.
Tron is a great game but it’s too pricey compared to ST and GotG.
Also, despite me not liking GoTG for its issues I’d still own one because of the IP. In a home environment it’s an absolute trash game compared to others.

We get it, you don’t like it.

STh launched with no code and a ton of mechanical issues. GotG launched with blinking light code. Community feedback usually happens for a reason and poor initial reception takes a long time to turn around, if ever.

Both are good now and I like GotG much more than MET because I don’t want to chop that wood even though MET has the superior display and call outs. The UI sucks except the shot counter, good thing I don’t play the screen.

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yea, Tron has turned into a true collector’s game. At this stage it’s clear there will be no remake any time soon (Stern can’t keep up with demand on their current games), so the price will keep climbing on Tron. Honestly, the same thing will happen with ST as well…

They might never run STh Prem again.

#46 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I've heard this as well, and that is very unfortuante news if true...there is demand for them. Well, if Iron Madien and BM66 made it back on the line in 2021, perhaps STH will make it back on the line in 2023 or whenver the new season comes out. Demand will be off the chart for them now that the game is so respected, of course they have decided the projector was too problematic to put in the machines...maybe it is a practicle reason they are not making them that we do not know about.

Yeah, it’s just not on the schedule. If the demand is high enough never say never. At that point a Premium may cost $8499 though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Waxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-guardians-vs-stranger-things-vs-tron?tu=Waxx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.