Indiana-jones-adventure-pinball (resized).jpg
9C46DB19-9658-44B2-A177-E61DDB6078F2 (resized).png
E75EC165-C486-467B-BFF1-6A963310B464 (resized).png
99F16E34-D89C-43DD-8EA3-000FE3799784 (resized).png
EFF8C37E-ED8A-49F4-BA16-7D428CDC7EE2 (resized).png
71223093-9548-4B75-9D7D-AC17B95E3ADB (resized).png
9F57098F-872B-41B4-AA67-1282E134C103 (resized).jpeg
pf (resized).JPG

There are 445 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.
#51 2 years ago

Whitewater, please!! Those ramps! That cool theme! I really love that game and would love to see it get the CGC treatment.

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

They say 2 per year, but they are doing 1 per 2 years.

They've spent much of that time working towards two pins a year. Hiring people and all kinds of neat stuff.

Won't happen overnight, it will happen.

LTG : )

#53 2 years ago

Sorry Im late...
made it
Show some smooth moves CGC

Screenshot_20211106-083835_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211106-083835_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211106-195040_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211106-195040_Google (resized).jpg
#54 2 years ago

If CGC #5 is Pulp Fiction, then it wouldn’t be a remake. So maybe somebody needs to make the “CGC Original #1” thread?

#55 2 years ago

Big Bang Bar is my hope. I’m out of space but I’d find room for it.

I’d also like to see TOM remade but not as much as BBB.

#56 2 years ago

ptc (resized).jpgptc (resized).jpg
#57 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

[quoted image]

Works for me! Start building them!!

Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 12.56.12 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-11-08 at 12.56.12 PM (resized).png
#58 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Works for me! Start building them!!

This must be the backglass you get with the super rare LE LTG edition

#59 2 years ago

1.TOTAN
2.ToM
3.CV
4.SS
5.CP
Not too much to ask

#60 2 years ago

Can’t see how Pulp Fiction will translate into pinball ? Will probably be one of those “ great movie; meh pinball”. I think when B/W didn’t do licensed games; they were their best creative games ever, steer clear of licences and continue on from the 90’s doing unique un-licensed themes, or remakes, make them as good as they can be, code etc etc. Stick with what works, they already learnt once, don’t make the same mistake twice. Just my thoughts

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

Can’t see how Pulp Fiction will translate into pinball ?

Though we haven't seen anything except speculation on Pinside. So this game likely isn't happening at least from CGC.

You don't think "Get The Gimp" multiball wouldn't rock ? When you hit the start button Marsellus Wallace saying, "I'm going to get medieval on your ass" wouldn't be a great challenge.

Even if the game stank, the call outs would push it over the top.

#62 2 years ago

LTG yeah the call outs would be cool.

#63 2 years ago

Twilight Zone !

#64 2 years ago

I voted for BBB because there are not a lot of them out there. I have played it a good amount of times and I think it’s fun and I love the theme and artwork.

If I had to choose a classic Williams I would choose Scared Stiff or Tales of the Arabian Nights.

#65 2 years ago

I think CV would be very popular.

#66 2 years ago

don’t blow the guys brains out in the back seat mode ?

What do you think Marvin ?

#67 2 years ago

They’re already selling mods for this

3B8DB0D8-AFE5-4323-B162-4373EBAFE175.png3B8DB0D8-AFE5-4323-B162-4373EBAFE175.png
#68 2 years ago

I would love to see White Water, but I think TOM or TOTAN are more likely, which are also great choices. I personally have no interest in BBB.

#69 2 years ago

Why CGC doesn't give Us a list of what remakes they are now planning is just nuts. Don't care for the order just a .....We are looking at these 2 or 3 games real hard.

#70 2 years ago

They already did years ago, gave us a possible 6, TOM,TOTAN or BBB still to come; possibly ?

#71 2 years ago

They already did years ago, gave us a possible 6, TOM,TOTAN or BBB still to come; possibly ?

Right, so 2 of the 3 you mentioned are still to come?

#72 2 years ago

tom's are available everywhere, no need to even consider redoing that game. bring back some of the hard to find ones

#73 2 years ago

Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Right, so 2 of the 3 you mentioned are still to come?

Or could be no more at all. Time will tell. Seems the time is right for the Ben Heck/Spooky/CGC collaboration game to come up next, from what I gather.

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from JoeHog:

Why CGC doesn't give Us a list of what remakes they are now planning is just nuts.

Yeah, there won't be any complaining, or bitching, or if things change in the future. Everybody will understand and not post any discouraging words.

After the CCR thread, I'd be amazed if they ever post again.

#75 2 years ago

With the new hardware and programmer the time is ripe for Funhouse 2.0.

#76 2 years ago

LTG, that's just a part of doing business with people. Sounded like the problem was with information getting to them with them relying on past purchases.

I'm excited with my CCrLE on order. I'm ready to add a few more to my small collection and would like to know what they have brewing. If they are producing BBBr and TOMr, I'll wait and just add them when they are ready. If they go another direction then I can make other arrangements.

#77 2 years ago

Maybe it's time for an update.

#78 2 years ago

Kingpin. please

#79 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Kingpin. please

Kingpin is/was being worked on by Circus Maximus. Unfortunately, it's been a long time there has been an update.

#80 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Kingpin is/was being worked on by Circus Maximus. Unfortunately, it's been a long time there has been an update.

Yes it has been quite a long time. Nothing at Pinball Expo or Midwest game Classics

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Yes it has been quite a long time. Nothing at Pinball Expo or Midwest game Classics

That's a huge bummer. My son and I played this at a show a few years ago and loved it.

#82 2 years ago

My guess would be TOM, because I assumed it’s less technically complex mechanics wise. But Is that actually true?

#83 2 years ago

TOTAN with deeper code would be nice

#84 2 years ago

I think the ideal might be Indiana Jones. They have gone up crazy in price. Not a ton of them for sale around. Great, deep game.

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

tom's are available everywhere, no need to even consider redoing that game. bring back some of the hard to find ones

I have a nice one. If they remade theatre i would sell my thirty year old one and buy a brand new one for a couple k changeover, just like i have recently done with Fathom.

#86 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

As long as it's brass plated and not the aweful mustard gold they used on the MMr LEs

Funny how we all have different tastes. First of all I can't understand why anyone would want TOTAN or TOM? Have you never played those games? Second is the idea of gold/brass/chrome (ghrome) vs powder coat. I can't stand ghrome. As far as I'm concerned the two tackiest looking pinball machines of all time were TAFG and LOTR LE. Both of those games look terrible compared to the original. Sure there are some poorly chosen powder coats, but none that look as bad as ghrome. Give me a nice textured grippy powder coat like AP uses any day.

#87 2 years ago

Glad i don't live in your world, seems such a gloomy place.

I love theatre and think it's a great game. I don't love Twilight Zone, but i know lots of people do so good for them.

All pinball is fun.

#88 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

All pinball is fun.

Apparently you haven’t played BBBB

#89 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Or Popeye…

#90 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

BBBB = Bugs Bunny’s Birthday Ball

And Bugs is light years more fun than Popeye.

#91 2 years ago

I’m not sure about that

#92 2 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

TOTAN with deeper code would be nice

And from what I hear, the original voice actors for ToTAN are still available and even did some new ToTAN voice work for the 2.0 homebrew project earlier this year.

#93 2 years ago

I thought CV was in the list of potential remakes. My wife’s favorite game (also likes TOM and FH).

#94 2 years ago

I wonder how much the unique backbox and display would discourage a CV remake?

#95 2 years ago

Played a Williams Indiana Jones at Pinfest Newcastle on the weekend. I'd buy one of those in a flash.

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Played a Williams Indiana Jones at Pinfest Newcastle on the weekend. I'd buy one of those in a flash.

Yeah if they could swing a wide body and land the license, IJ would sell HUGE!!

#97 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Yeah if they could swing a wide body and land the license, IJ would sell HUGE!!

I can only really afford to own one NIB, which I just purchased, but IJTPA (and maybe a JJ Toy Story) would be immediate exceptions to that policy.

#98 2 years ago

I'm going to call PPS and get put on the IJTPA list - Grail Edition with a piece of the Shroud of Turin, of course... feel bad for all those stuck with the crystal skull edition, Shia Labeouf comes and sets up the game.

#99 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Nice ones on the secondary market are worth a ton....it would be a big seller thats for sure although I think its probably a pipe dream due to licensing issues and the fact that its a wide body.

#100 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

I'm going to call PPS and get put on the IJTPA list - Grail Edition with a piece of the Shroud of Turin, of course... feel bad for all those stuck with the crystal skull edition, Shia Labeouf comes and sets up the game.

Funniest thing I've read all week!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
€ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs
Armor and blades
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 9.95
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lockport, NY
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 63.95
Boards
Slap Save Creations
Boards
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs
Decals
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
(Alt) Translites
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
There are 445 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-cgc-remake-5/page/2?hl=spectrej and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.