4208A021-89F2-4843-A000-98F049B975F9.gif
Screenshot_20210819-080729_Google (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210819-080906_Google (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210817-135441_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
7A79D980-9064-476E-9027-9460899ABD25 (resized).jpeg
377561D2-12A0-4815-A759-012196E01632 (resized).jpeg
Why-do-we-yawn-1064x630-1-1280x720 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Richard-NBA-SF2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1277 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Hmmm 6
MM AFM MB CC &...
my guess—->TOM & TOTAN or TOM & BBB
Edit for LTG: or TOM & PTC

Cool!

2 months later
#1370 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Tomorrow would be a swell day for CGC to unveil their next game!

Hopefully in May! Third hand info, but a distributor told someone the announcement was supposed to be in April but is now in May. Yes, I know we have heard this before. But here’s hoping!!

#1379 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

It may seem like it. I don't think it will be that long.
LTG : )

Hopefully this month!

1 week later
#1391 2 years ago

Maybe they will surprise us this month and release a remake and a original at the same time!

1 week later
#1414 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I don't think there has ever been an official release schedule.
At Expo 2019 rumor mill was full but MMR Royal was shown and it and the three kits for MMR went into production.
Then everything went to heck with shut downs and what not. I know there were days that there was only one or two people boxing up games to ship out.
It takes time to get rolling. And before an assembly line starts, you need to have all the parts on hand so you can keep going. That alone has to be a nightmare these days. And set up the assembly line, stage all the parts, and train people you need.
I know everyone is chomping at the bits for a new CGC game. CGC is too.

Thanks Lloyd!
I am certainly anxiously awaiting for the next game from CGC!!
Richard

#1416 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Me too ! I could use a new game right about now. Even if it isn't PTC.

Haha not sure I would go that far! Ohh well maybe.

#1422 2 years ago
BE7C7102-25F6-4CB5-9351-DD61B30B12B6 (resized).pngBE7C7102-25F6-4CB5-9351-DD61B30B12B6 (resized).png
#1432 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Well, shit. Looks like 3 years till the next CGC title comes out that I may want to buy... that is unless they slip us the tongue and throw an original non-remake in the mix, then it might be even longer, if at all. The iron was really hot for remakes, but I think CCr will not see the sales that the first three experienced, and then the original title will be a unknown, so the next remake after that would be my next point of interest. Which could be 4 years away at their current rate of production. Their original title may surprise us, who knows, but I have zero interest in a shiny polished turd of CCr, but they could surprise me if they actually do some updates to the code and figure out how to use the train for something other than a stupid timer, and for god sakes quiet the Gold Mine Multiballs down to gentle roar.

What remake would you be looking for? TOM?

#1434 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

My short list is TOM, TAF, and Totan... distant 4th is BBB. But since the wife has veto power on all CGC NIB purchases, she will only green light (without question) an TAFrLE. I have more fun on TOM, but the wife hates the big tittied Magic Girl on the backglass, and she likes the Thing toy more than the trunk.

Haha! Nice!
Yeah TOM would be great. CC seems good as well. Do you find the code to be the main problem with CC being a bad game or the shot selection as well?
Thanks!
Richard

#1449 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Code was always my problem with CC, the shots are A pretty standard fan layout, it shoots well, it just got too repetitive.

Ok! I assume they have updated the code - from the comments on the original code they would not remake it without updating the code.

#1452 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Lol. Because you don't like the game, sales will be less? A 90s wpc machine with modern code and a humorous universal theme won't sell? GTFOH. This game will sell like hot cakes. The game is so fun as is, and it will be soooo much better with updated code. CGC knows what they're doing.

I think you are correct!

#1472 2 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

We were at PHoF last week and loved Cactus Canyon.
[quoted image]

Cool!!

2 weeks later
#1498 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I'm hearing maybe two releases within a short period of eachother. CC and ToM. Personally WH2O is the only thing I am waiting for. I think they would do well at continuing to make small batches of all 5 games once #4 and #5 are released. You know they could sell 200 MMr and a hundred each AFMr and MBr in no time. Just keep making small runs until they stop selling.

Cool, that would be great! I hope you are right and there are 2 remakes coming soon!

#1517 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I absolutely love my ToM and would replace it in a flash with a brand new one i should have said.
That's what I'm doing with Fathom.

Nice! The new Fathom looks amazing. I would be very interested in a TOM remake as well.

#1530 2 years ago

Www.pinballs.com (has some I just saw. That is where I got mine from in dec 2020 - but the price has gone up yes.

#1534 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

If there's 7 on the docket, after CCr probably BBB and what's the 6th and 7th? I hope one is IJ IPAr. Timing is right with the movie in production and the demand is there in spades. Probably some license issue to tackle and it is a wide body but it could be done I would think.

Do they have the licence for BBB?

#1536 2 years ago

Do we know who is working on the new code for the CC remake? If that is in fact what is going on..

#1553 2 years ago

Can not wait to see what the pin has in store for us!

#1562 2 years ago

If CGC is making their own game titles, as LTG stated, there's the whole LCD/digital animation/board set design and implementation to get done requiring imminent resources. Maybe not a reason for the B/W remake being slow, but that might explain some things. Maybe.

I like the dmd style on the remakes. I would love to see that style in the original titles as well.

#1566 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

If they are suffering a delay, like parts, raw materials, etc. That every manufacturer of anything in this country is experiencing. What makes you think MMr or AFMr would be coming out any sooner ?

Good point!

#1568 2 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Because everyone on Pinside knows pinball manufacturing better than actual pinball manufacturers. I thought you'd have figured that out by now Lloyd...

Haha!

#1580 2 years ago

Yes, I love the SE model. I will most likely choose a SE for the next remake as well!

#1583 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Word has it that the CE versions won't be made anymore on the remakes. Both current and new remakes

Ohh right I did read that before.

#1586 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I wonder if we will see anything revealed at the expo this week.

There is one this week?

#1592 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

We'll still buy it, so no loss. I'm sure they have other interests to keep them going.

Same here , instant buy for me. Yes they have other interests, but I only have on!

#1594 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I would love to buy a CgC game right now. Don’t get me all wrong. There’s none available. Not anytime “soon”.

I hope sooner than later! But it is all good.

#1595 2 years ago

Maybe true who knows!

1EE181CC-7860-44E8-A919-F228AAF8D3E0 (resized).jpeg1EE181CC-7860-44E8-A919-F228AAF8D3E0 (resized).jpeg
#1601 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Not my place. Might be covered by an NDA.
When it goes public. People will go Holy Fuck !
Disclaimer : This my well be the first time I know something. Usually I'm the last to know.

You are getting me excited!! Haha

#1628 2 years ago

Truly excited about this. Although 2 games would be great, it would be hard on the pocket book!

#1629 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Not my place. Might be covered by an NDA.
When it goes public. People will go Holy Fuck !
Disclaimer : This my well be the first time I know something. Usually I'm the last to know.

Can you tell us anything more? Without giving it away?
Please!

#1633 2 years ago
Quoted from happyclan:

I still say next game is TZ. Otherwise, CBS is paying an attorney to then pay extension fees on the allowed trademark. CBS will continue to pay extension fees until they can show TZ being used in commerce, i.e. being sold. No way to reconcile this info with a TZ not coming out. Whether it's CGC and whether it's before the heat death of the universe are the only two variables.
As of July 1st, 2021....
[quoted image]

Neat

#1638 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballemporium:

So I must ask this question. Would you like CGC to announce the next remake based on, well let’s say 50 machines ready to ship? With that in mind, they know they cannot produce more machines because of parts/material delays. On the other hand, wait to announce the release when the line is up and running and able to satisfy to some extent initial demands. They will have no problem selling the upcoming titles, I applaud them for taking the direction they have.

I’m would be fine either way! Looking forward to making my next purchase!

#1644 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

I have and love all 3 of the remakes and have been eagerly waiting to jump in on an LE of the next one, but Halloween announcement has really thrown me for a curve as I am not sure I can resist it. Really wish we’d get some actual info from CGC so so I could decide between the 2…but if I’m honest with myself I’ll probably figure out someway to get both (but eventually space will stop me).

I have all 3 remakes as well. I’m waiting for the next one from them. Not a hard choice for me!

#1649 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I think you may see something at the end of this month!

I hope so!

#1654 2 years ago
Quoted from MooButt:

Give us Cactus Canyon and White Water

Wow, that would be nice!
I assume CC is coming in July or soonish, but I wonder when the game after that is coming? And if it is a remake of a original CGC title?

#1665 2 years ago

I've heard TOM then an original title.

Wow! That would throw me for a loop! A good loop!
I just assumed CC is next.
Both good for me.

#1669 2 years ago

I meant after CCr.

Haha ohh OK! Makes more sense.

#1675 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

Did I hear correctly that Planetary has the license to TOTAN as well?

I assume they all the Bally/Williams licenses correct?

#1677 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

CGC licenses WMS stuff thru PPS. So far CGC has re-made the easy sell titles (MM, AFM, MB) with CC expected next. What if CGC decides that most of the others (such as ToM and TotAN) will not sell well enough to justify re-making complete machines? CGC did not add the oversized higher-detailed DMD screen until their AFM remake, then later offered an upgrade kit to add it to their MM remakes. What if CGC started making oversized higher-detailed DMD kits for lots of '90s B/W titles, like SS and ToM and TotAN and CFTBL? I'd be in for some, even though it would mean replacing ColorDMDs I already have in them.

I was thinking of that as well, was wondering why someone didn’t try to hook up a MM xl display to a older machine. Or maybe someone has.
They look amazing.

#1705 2 years ago
Quoted from happyclan:

this trademark filing isn't for TV. It's for pinball games, exclusively. it provides no protection outside of that specific use. (see below)

nope. can't do that with trademarks. it's impossible to "warehouse" them like you could domains or twitter handles. It has to be bona fide use in commerce to qualify for registration. CBS is too sophisticated, especially on IP, to do something like that randomly. https://www.cohnlg.com/trademark-use-in-commerce-heres-how-it-works/
It's TZ. It's happening. But let's put ourselves in CGC's position.
1. We want to make a rad machine
2. We think it should be TZ or CCr.
3. MBr didn't sell great, or as great as MMr.
4. Let's do TZ.
5. Call CBS because PPS says they don't 100% of rights.
6. CBS says we own it all but will license the IP, including the trademark.
7. CBS realizes they have no TZ trademark, for PINBALL USE, to license, so they file at or near same time as deal signed with CGC.
8. Sign deal.
9. Start to make TZ.
10. We are delayed by covid.
11. CBS says okay, we can't finish the trademark until it sells. We'll extend our submission to the USPTO. Send us over a picture when it launches and we can formalize the registration with the USPTO.
(You are here in the timeline.)
12. CGC continues building.
13. CGC releases TZ.
14. CBS files the evidence of use to the USPTO and finalizes the trademark.
15. Big profit for CGC and pin community.
I might be wrong, but again, I ask how do you reconcile the trademark filing, and especially the extension?
[quoted image]

Cool stuff indeed!!!

#1713 2 years ago
Quoted from happyclan:

this trademark filing isn't for TV. It's for pinball games, exclusively. it provides no protection outside of that specific use. (see below)

nope. can't do that with trademarks. it's impossible to "warehouse" them like you could domains or twitter handles. It has to be bona fide use in commerce to qualify for registration. CBS is too sophisticated, especially on IP, to do something like that randomly. https://www.cohnlg.com/trademark-use-in-commerce-heres-how-it-works/
It's TZ. It's happening. But let's put ourselves in CGC's position.
1. We want to make a rad machine
2. We think it should be TZ or CCr.
3. MBr didn't sell great, or as great as MMr.
4. Let's do TZ.
5. Call CBS because PPS says they don't 100% of rights.
6. CBS says we own it all but will license the IP, including the trademark.
7. CBS realizes they have no TZ trademark, for PINBALL USE, to license, so they file at or near same time as deal signed with CGC.
8. Sign deal.
9. Start to make TZ.
10. We are delayed by covid.
11. CBS says okay, we can't finish the trademark until it sells. We'll extend our submission to the USPTO. Send us over a picture when it launches and we can formalize the registration with the USPTO.
(You are here in the timeline.)
12. CGC continues building.
13. CGC releases TZ.
14. CBS files the evidence of use to the USPTO and finalizes the trademark.
15. Big profit for CGC and pin community.
I might be wrong, but again, I ask how do you reconcile the trademark filing, and especially the extension?
[quoted image]

I still think it will be CC based on the talk so far. But TZ would be great as well. I’m in 100% no matter what. Except for PTC. Sorry Lloyd! Haha!

#1716 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Where did these rumors come from? Is this something that kaneda made up a while ago and kept repeating because there's been no news to contradict him?

Haha I’m going buy what my distributor has said. Not sure where the information is coming from. Who knows! Maybe it won’t be CC.

#1719 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Funny you mention that.
A rumor many years ago was posted on RGP. And five weeks later a distributor told someone the same thing. So that person wanted to know what does that tell you ?
I posted it means it takes five weeks for a rumor to get from RGP to your distributor.
Rumor wasn't true.

Good point!

67E5F4BF-67AA-4018-AF09-F3BEAE20E27E (resized).jpeg67E5F4BF-67AA-4018-AF09-F3BEAE20E27E (resized).jpeg
#1732 2 years ago

It's definitely more than a one game announcement when that announcement comes.

What makes you think that? The time between the games?
Would be interesting for sure!
Would have to make a tough choice, or listen to my wife say “you said you were only buying one more this year!”

#1755 2 years ago
Quoted from Tradesman:

Ben Heck was just on Kaneda's most recent podcast and basically confirmed the next game is Cactus Canyon. He should have some kind of inside info since he is working with them on an upcoming independent title.

Cool! Sounds about right.

#1786 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Any news on when CC will be announced? I held off on Halloween as i was hoping this would be right around the corner.

Hopefully the end of this month!

#1789 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

really want a game do you?

Yup

#1806 2 years ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

It might just be a dream at the moment but; CCr with complete code ! im stingin for it. Does anyone think CGC will change the drop targets to illuminated / transparent like originally planned ? what other changes do you think there will be other than code ?

Maybe saloon doors? I thought I heard that was an idea they didn’t have time to put on the original.

#1832 2 years ago
Quoted from dog:

Does that mean next remakes are CC, ToTAN, TOM and then that’s it?

That’s what as I’m thinking. But who knows.

#1839 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Thought it was already stated that cgc would not be doing all the remakes they originally planned. Sounds like they are moving towards original titles.

I was told they are doing 6 in total now, so after CC (if that is what it is) - then 2 more after that.

#1841 2 years ago

Nice! How do we know this?

#1862 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Don't worry. It's nor BBBr.

Don’t think so either.

#1868 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Same here, I said I wouldn't buy another remake after my experience, but if they came out with a BBBr I would be all over that.

What was your experience?

#1869 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Debuting at Pinfest?

That’s what I heard.

#1875 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Im getting more pumped every day about CCr and excited to see what level that CGC can bring the game to.
I was looking through photos and had a concern about one on my favorite details of the game and I sincerely hope the pistols remain,
I hope that there is no anti gun rubbish going to affect making this classic true to original.
I wish CGC well and can only imagine how many hoops that they must jump through to make these classic titles.
Footnote,
is Matt Coriale still in the scene ?
He sure was involved with design in some real gems .
[quoted image][quoted image]

It should be fine!

#1894 2 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Agreed for the reason above (I was just making a joke about Addams...)

So it would be much harder/more expensive to get the Addams licence vs the Universal Monsters?

#1897 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

With Addams they used the movie actors and actresses likenesses, so they often have the rights to approve or turn down projects. With universal it was just their intellectual property.

Ok, makes sense!

#1898 2 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

They've got to be remaking TZ this time. That would explain the delay - not the simplest pin and licensing negotiations.

Not sure... would be a surprise for sure tho!

#1900 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

My prediction for release this Oct. will be CCC & TOTAN.

I hope you are correct, I would be in on both.

#1902 2 years ago

Close. CC and TOM. I'd much rather see TOTAN

TOM in oct you mean? How are you sure?

#1904 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Spoke with Tech last month & he stated that they're releasing two titles this October. I don't see why he would lie... he wouldn't tell me obviously NDA

Great news!

#1930 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

He shouldn't have told you that much considering his NDA.
Disclaimer : Tech wasn't me.

Ok, was not sure how that worked.

#1943 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

One remake , one original/licensed CGC game - Ben heck game
Not 2 remakes

I would prefer 2 remakes, but it’s all good!

#1951 2 years ago

These guys are getting lonely, can’t wait!

C8E2033D-8FBE-483D-8BA8-A585C801F111 (resized).jpegC8E2033D-8FBE-483D-8BA8-A585C801F111 (resized).jpeg
#1957 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

So is it CC & TOM or CC & TOTAN? Wish it was CC & Whitewater

No one knows for sure. Everyone seems confident CC is a sure thing. After that who knows. TOM seems to be peoples next best guess after CC.

#2001 2 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

This is what keeps me interested for CC. I am expecting a cool topper for CCr but what they did with the code may set a new president for future remake games and may ad a new level of interest.

Perhaps! That would be cool for sure. If they did that I wonder if they would offer diff code options for the previous remakes? Not sure they need it as they are so good already, but I’m sure some players would like that.

#2013 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Any toppers CGC make, won't work on original games. Original games don't have the CGC software.
And so far except for Medieval Madness, toppers aren't available separately. The Medieval Madness topper, big display/speaker lights, RGB lighting, was made available so the Medieval Madness Remakes would look similar sitting next to Attack From Mars Remake and Monster Bash Remake games that have the big display, speaker lights, and toppers.
CGC cared about their first customers of MMR and didn't want them left out if they wanted to upgrade their game.
Disclaimer : Nothing is official until Chicago Gaming Company announces it. No matter what anyone else says. Things might be rumors, not true, or change before release.

I love how they did that. Making sure to take care the of previous customers. Great business strategy. That’s why my whole collection so far has turned into CGC pins and will continue that way. It just works for me. Some of the best classic games getting remade with a new flair. It is perfection for me.

#2018 2 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Ok so now I am hearing release of CCr at the end of this month. I guess we will see…

Perhaps... maybe at Pinfest this Friday July 30th!?

If not hopefully at the Pinball Expo in October.

#2047 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Pinside rumor is October release! Hopefully that info is good.

I hope so as well!! Can not be any longer than that I bet.

#2052 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

sooooo............ it's July 30th.
Also Pinfest time.
Anybody know anything?.....

No. When does the show start today?

#2056 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I’m still thinking SFGE in 3 weeks.

That would be cool

#2088 2 years ago
Quoted from altan:

Just Announced: Chicago Gaming Company at SFGE
Chicago Gaming Company is proud to support Southern-Fried Gaming Expo, and will be sending Butch Peel and Ryan White to join everybody in Atlanta. Not only will Chicago Gaming have a booth at our event Butch and Ryan will do a panel on Friday afternoon discussing the company history and their games. Help us welcome Chicago Gaming to #SFGE2021
(from an SFGE email)

Great news!

#2134 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Well this could be some huge news.
Ryan with a microphone will be a lethal weapon. Wait for the mic drop.

Yes! Really looking forward to what he has to say!

#2139 2 years ago

Cool! Although that could have changed? I thought it was down to 6 remakes total. Maybe at that time they were not planning on having original titles?

#2150 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

So when is the NEXT one coming out after the NEXT one? That might be the one. If not it will be the NEXT one after that

Haha, that actually made me laugh!

1 week later
#2168 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

so when is the next title being announced? any rumours. Already have a depot on the next CGC sooooooo.... come on CGC

CGC will be at the Southern-Fried Gaming Expo (SFGE) Aug 20-22. Maybe then?

#2173 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I’ve also heard this about a month ago I’m hoping it’s the truth.

I hope so as well. But, no matter what I’m looking forward to what they have to say.

#2177 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Hopefully this coming weekend at the SFGE we will get to see the next game revealed.

Coming up fast. Looking forward to hearing what Ryan has to say!

#2182 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

has the Street Fighter 2 Remake been confirmed yet?

Lol… Use the flippa!!!

#2246 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

According to the Schedule. Friday 7pm their time.

Ok! Will we be able to watch it or hear it somehow live or after the fact?

Thanks Lloyd!
Looking forward to this!

#2248 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'm sorry I don't know. You'd have to ask on the SFGE thread. I don't recall seeing anything posted about streaming or recording. So I've posted asking anybody lucky enough to go to please post a few pictures and updates.
I'm as anxious as anybody to hear any news.

Great!
Thanks Lloyd!

#2302 2 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

Wait… the slide says 378 new royal editions to be made and then another batch of special and standard editions? Or did they mean this are the amount of royals made before (and no new ones).

Is the slide show available online somewhere?

2 months later
#2373 2 years ago

Hmm. Yes 6 remakes in total I think is what is the word.
So 2 left. One of which will be TOM or TOTAN. Maybe both of those?
Not sure.
I wonder when remake # 5 will be released?

Also there is a CGC remake #5 thread now:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-cgc-remake-5

Richard

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 36.95
$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Trade
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
$ 9.95
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Richard-NBA-SF2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-cgc-remake-4?tu=Richard-NBA-SF2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.