4208A021-89F2-4843-A000-98F049B975F9.gif
Screenshot_20210819-080729_Google (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210819-080906_Google (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210817-135441_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
7A79D980-9064-476E-9027-9460899ABD25 (resized).jpeg
377561D2-12A0-4815-A759-012196E01632 (resized).jpeg
Why-do-we-yawn-1064x630-1-1280x720 (resized).jpg
There are 2,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 48.
#202 4 years ago

CC please. I'll take one!.

2 weeks later
#203 4 years ago

This makes it so hard to buy any of the games in speculation. I have a chance to buy a CV for around 6500. I almost feel the need to wait until they announce the next title. I love the look and quality of the remakes and would happily drop 6k on a NIB TOTAN or CC.

#204 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

I have a chance to buy a CV for around 6500

Buy the CV. You will be glad you did.

#205 4 years ago

It’s BBBR !!!! Heard this from a very good source

#206 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Hope its not for now,i have to buy a Kingpin,cant buy both

#207 4 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Buy the CV. You will be glad you did.

Bought it and am very happy. And got it at a price thats on point with what the remake would cost. Now i am hoping the next remake is CCr or TOTANr.

#208 4 years ago

Sounds like BBB or CC is next with a good chance of the other one of the two after that. I just hope I see ToMr and FHr in my lifetime.

#209 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Here’s hoping for TOM. Fun game, but not at the current prices. CC just doesn’t do it for me - Unless they do end up finish the code a la CCC.

Here is hoping for an Alienr with completed code, etc. The only game of all those mentioned in this thread (CCr, TOMR, BBBr, etc.) I would actually buy NIB.

#210 4 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Here is hoping for an Alienr

I believe you can forget CGC ever doing Alien.

LTG : )

#211 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I believe you can forget CGC ever doing Alien.

We'll somebody should. I think CGC would sell more of those then any of these other remakes.

#212 4 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

We'll somebody should.

I agree. Enough fans out there for the game. I'd like to see everybody that wants one, get one.

Just won't be CGC.

#213 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I agree. Enough fans out there for the game. I'd like to see everybody that wants one, get one.
Just won't be CGC.

No offense but I hope it isn't JJP. This pin doesn't need to be made at JJP's premium price points and I haven't had a good maintenance experience with my WOZ either.

I have an MMr and not only is the build quality great, pricing is reasonable and maintenance needs haver been low as well. That is why I'd like to see CGC do Alien.

#214 4 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

No offense but I hope it isn't JJP.

No idea what games JJP plans on doing. ( personally I doubt Alien )

Quoted from Utesichiban:

I have an MMr and not only is the build quality great, pricing is reasonable and maintenance needs haver been low as well. That is why I'd like to see CGC do Alien.

Understood. It just ain't going to happen.

#215 4 years ago

Could it be Fish Tales? A lot of good examples coming up for sale all of a sudden. Has info leaked? Like insider trading. Start dumping them before the value possibly drops. I kid of course......

#216 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Could it be Fish Tales? A lot of good examples coming up for sale all of a sudden. Has info leaked? Like insider trading. Start dumping them before the value possibly drops.

I'm surprised more Popeyes aren't being sold off. Imagine a game remade only as Python actually imagined it. Olive Oil kickback and everything.

#217 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

Bought it and am very happy. And got it at a price thats on point with what the remake would cost. Now i am hoping the next remake is CCr or TOTANr.

Awesome! Feel free to drop in on the owners thread.

#218 4 years ago

I would like to think I am all done with NIB"S from CGC...The only exception would be if they made a TAF, I doubt very much that they will do it, which is fine with me. (kind-of)

#219 4 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

The only exception would be if they made a TAF

Amen! I would have to buy one. Used TAF's are not only stupid expensive but are usually worn out / hacked up in some fashion. I have been in a holding pattern on buying a TAF due to rumors for local distributors saying TAF is a real possibility.

#220 4 years ago

Right now, after owning a GCG MBrLE for a couple of months, I have to say, they have reinforced my fanboy status to astronomical. Seeing as I could have gone with a large selection of manufacturers for our latest NIB acquisition at the 2018 Expo, and how things have shaken out in the industry, I think I made a decent choice. At least I am not having CC issues like JJP and Stern, or node board issues, or any real technical issue at all. Mechanical playfield issues due to production line errors have been solvable, and all but eliminated, like the poorly flowing left bride ramp, drac’s feet, and the scoop sdtm issue. But as for materials, fit and finish of the cabinet, playfield, topper, it is top notch quality, reminding me of the high quality in my original Williams Pinbot, his bride, and even my Stern Family Guy, a machine that has been as mechanically and electronically sound for the last 11 years in HUO (with the exception of their fuggin cheap ass fluorescent ballasts).

#221 4 years ago

#222 4 years ago

This please.

I’m all in.

Btw anybody but me thinks They should modernize and go with a led-screen incorporating cut-scenes and such?

#223 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

This please.

I’m all in.
Btw anybody but me thinks They should modernize and go with a led-screen incorporating cut-scenes and such?

way overated game, god I hope not.

#224 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Maybe with the guy who's adding/rewriting code for TOTAN, it might not suck so bad? While this game is certainly eye candy it is way over rated.

#225 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

How many of cgc pins are aimed/bought for home/family use?
50%? More?
So bbb is going into people homes with a half naked Lady with a strip-pole rammed up her crotch?

You honestly think a modern pinball producer would consider this their current n.o. 1 production choice 2019?

#226 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Have never owned it, but played it a hundred Times or so.
Love it. Doesn't make matter worse, that it's easily one of the best looking games ever made.

#227 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Maybe with the guy who's adding/rewriting code for TOTAN, it might not suck so bad? While this game is certainly eye candy it is way over rated.

Seems like the 2.0 version from what I’ve seen add a lot to the game. Original version was great but this version seems amazing.
I really hope it will be available for people to play it and for new review on this great game.
But anyway... I doubt TOTAN 2.0 will be on CGC’s plan.

3 months later
#228 4 years ago

"Unfortunately Continued will NOT be an option on this one."

I've been this comment multiple times. Can someone please explain to me the rationale? Having had 2 CC's and then CCC- I agree with the consensus that without CCC update- this game would not do well.

What could possibly prevent them from doing the full ROC code of CCC in a new code? Or are these just statements based upon finances and the cost for doing same?

Thanks-
Marc

#229 4 years ago
Quoted from marc_b:

"Unfortunately Continued will NOT be an option on this one."
I've been this comment multiple times. Can someone please explain to me the rationale? Having had 2 CC's and then CCC- I agree with the consensus that without CCC update- this game would not do well.
What could possibly prevent them from doing the full ROC code of CCC in a new code? Or are these just statements based upon finances and the cost for doing same?
Thanks-
Marc

The person who wrote the code not letting them as has been stated before on several threads. There was some back and forth and it didn't end well.

#230 4 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

The person who wrote the code not letting them as has been stated before on several threads. There was some back and forth and it didn't end well.

In a recent podcast the person that wrote the CCC code said CGC reached out to him via another person asking him to get in touch. He tried and nobody returned his call. Seems like CGC don't want to go that route, which is a real shame.

#232 4 years ago

IJ, TAF, and WW make the most market and financial sense....all three of those titles demand high $ if their restored or in great shape + they all have market brand....BBBr wouldn't sell well to the masses...CCr would be great if they had complete code, but I highly doubt CGC will address that issue therefore its too much of a market risk.

#233 4 years ago

If they paid Matt to just "finish" the original software (more sounds, wizard mode, etc.)- it still wouldn't compare to what they did with CCC. CGC should just pony up and reach an agreement with the Continued software. IMHO- it's THAT important to the success of the game if they plan a CCr. Oh well.

#234 4 years ago

I want a new CGC game so bad. I refuse to buy Stern or JJP, too many issues lately.

#235 4 years ago
Quoted from marc_b:

If they paid Matt to just "finish" the original software (more sounds, wizard mode, etc.)- it still wouldn't compare to what they did with CCC. CGC should just pony up and reach an agreement with the Continued software. IMHO- it's THAT important to the success of the game if they plan a CCr. Oh well.

Totally agree, which is why I highly doubt it will happen

#236 4 years ago

epthegeek did the CCC code. He has said multiple times that the rumored remake will NOT include this updated code. Licensing issues may not allow the continued code- since it uses call outs and animation from other titles that would require additional licensing. The rumor is Cactus Canyon will be the next remake, but nothing has be officially announced

#237 4 years ago

"...since it uses call outs and animation from other titles that would require additional licensing"

Good point

#238 4 years ago

Scared Stiff please

#239 4 years ago

Had a friend visit the factory a week or so ago. He strayed off where he wasn't supposed to Go and said he saw a room full of Twilight Zones... ???

#240 4 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Had a friend visit the factory. He strayed off where he wasn't supposed to go and said he saw a room full of Twilight Zones... ???

Obviously he just passed over into another dimension.

#241 4 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Had a friend visit the factory a week or so ago. He strayed off where he wasn't supposed to Go and said he saw a room full of Twilight Zones... ???

Be a great remake, but it sounds like he was high on something....

#242 4 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Last time MBR was revealed to Pinside by an article that had a picture of CGC:s employee printing a MBR playfield. I think they got wiser and created this "illusion of TZ" to mislead people. I think they would not go for it for the bigger BOM.

Really hoping for a magnificent Totan!

#243 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

How many of cgc pins are aimed/bought for home/family use?
50%? More?
So bbb is going into people homes with a half naked Lady with a strip-pole rammed up her crotch?
You honestly think a modern pinball producer would consider this their current n.o. 1 production choice 2019?

The Tube Dancer can always have a top/bottom added and sounds toned down for those homes with modest sensibilities. Problem solved. Poles in crotches have been done on many toys in pinball. No work around for that one

#244 4 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Had a friend visit the factory a week or so ago. He strayed off where he wasn't supposed to Go

Good thing you posted it and I hope it doesn't end factory visits.

LTG : (

#245 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Good thing you posted it and I hope it doesn't end factory visits.
LTG : (

So what are you saying? It's true?

QSS

#246 4 years ago

I wish it was a room filled with Indiana Jones or Addams.

#247 4 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

So what are you saying?

I'm saying CGC may eliminate visitors and tours. They have more important things to do than baby sit guests.

No idea what they are working on. I'm in Minnesota, they are 400 miles away. I can't look out the door and see what they are working on. Pinball or video games.

I found out about Monster Bash the same as everyone else, when it was announced here on Pinside. I hear rumors, same as everyone else. And hope for some and ignore some.

And I never ask any company what they are working on. That way, if it leaks, wasn't me. I didn't know.

#248 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'm saying CGC may eliminate visitors and tours. They have more important things to do than baby sit guests.

No idea what they are working on. I'm in Minnesota, they are 400 miles away. I can't look out the door and see what they are working on. Pinball or video games.
I found out about Monster Bash the same as everyone else, when it was announced here on Pinside. I hear rumors, same as everyone else. And hope for some and ignore some.
And I never ask any company what they are working on. That way, if it leaks, wasn't me. I didn't know.

Purely from a support perspective what game would you prefer (or dread?) We need to chat about something while we wait for the exciting/disappointing news depending on what we are all hoping for. (Crossing fingers for TAF!)

#249 4 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Purely from a support perspective what game would you prefer

Theatre Of Magic.

Star Trek The Next Generation.

Disclaimer : I'd love a TOM for my line up again. Great earner. One of the prettiest games.

#250 4 years ago

I heard it was cactus canyon, which makes sense. All other games you can buy any day of the week for cheaper than they would sell it new.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 209.00
Wanted
Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

There are 2,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 48.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-cgc-remake-4/page/5?hl=extraballz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.