4208A021-89F2-4843-A000-98F049B975F9.gif
Screenshot_20210819-080729_Google (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210819-080906_Google (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210817-135441_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
7A79D980-9064-476E-9027-9460899ABD25 (resized).jpeg
377561D2-12A0-4815-A759-012196E01632 (resized).jpeg
Why-do-we-yawn-1064x630-1-1280x720 (resized).jpg

There are 2,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 48.
#2151 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

The MMR Royal was rolling out a year and a half ago.
LTG : )

Talking about a new pin. Should have clarified. My bad.

#2152 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

I really hope CGC will let consumers buy directly from them. Don’t want see distro suddenly jacking up prices for LE or the secret list of who gets the LEs first.

Not to take away from other distributors, but PPS never has and never will sell our LE's above the MSRP ... we are the largest reseller of CGC Remakes and we know our allocation up front, so will never sell an LE 'slot' and then come back and tell you 'sorry, we didn't get the allocation we thought we would' ...

Planetary Pinball

#2153 2 years ago

we all kept shouting SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY at CGC and they only heard the first part

#2154 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

we all kept shouting SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY at CGC and they only heard the first part

I lol'd.

#2155 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

hahahahaah

#2156 2 years ago

Originally, Before CGC, when Wayne was in charge and had the b/w licence, the remakes were meant to be MM, CC then Steve Irwin Croc Hunter. I vote to stick with the original plan……Crikey!

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/crocodile-hunter-outback-adventure

After CC,ToTan,Tom, CV, IJ though

#2157 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

I doubt there was any difference in size at all. Although, it's now impossible to compare. Just wish I had taken a photo, but at that time there were no phones with cameras.

Quoted from dog:

Originally, Before CGC, when Wayne was in charge and had the b/w licence, the remakes were meant to be MM, CC then Steve Irwin Croc Hunter. I vote to stick with the original plan……Crikey!
[quoted image]
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/crocodile-hunter-outback-adventure

Wayno and Jack should be great friends.

#2158 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Wayno and Jack should be great friends.

We are Great Friends!

#2159 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

We are Great Friends!

Do you still have a proto Croc hunter Wayne?
I’d love one

#2160 2 years ago

Regarding a possible Funhouse remake, there's probably 7-8 pins that CGC would want to remake before Funhouse, but if it did happen, I'd actually prefer that they DIDN'T add a DMD to a Funhouse remake. Someone mentioned in a previous thread that Funhouse never needed one because Rudy himself acts indirectly as the DMD and I 100% agree. I also really like the look and aesthetic of the alphanumeric display on the table, it just fits with the theme of both the table and of a 1990 carnival lights look.

I don't really want a new ruleset. Only changes I'd like to see be for some sort of bonus reward for getting all three crazy steps reward, then something Special lights up at the top of the crazy steps in addition to the superdog reward. Would also prefer some sort of bonus for getting all three trapdoor loop rewards, or else just reset the trapdoor back to one loop - 500k after getting the three loop 1 million reward.

Also, maybe reset the mystery mirror after completing it and super frenzy is over without having to drain a ball to reset it.

#2161 2 years ago

so when is the next title being announced? any rumours. Already have a depot on the next CGC sooooooo.... come on CGC

#2162 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

so when is the next title being announced

#2163 2 years ago

Time to start CGC #5 thread

#2164 2 years ago

2021 at the strike of 15:00 hours 8/30/2021

#2165 2 years ago

Next year or in 12021 years?

#2166 2 years ago
Quoted from dog:

I’d love one

Yes and you never know what might happen in the future

#2167 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Yes and you never know what might happen in the future

If you build it they will come. You still good on the license with the estate?

#2168 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

so when is the next title being announced? any rumours. Already have a depot on the next CGC sooooooo.... come on CGC

CGC will be at the Southern-Fried Gaming Expo (SFGE) Aug 20-22. Maybe then?

#2169 2 years ago
Quoted from dog:

I’d love one

He never made anything, he just took peoples money.

#2170 2 years ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

love your positive attitude!

#2171 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

He never made anything, he just took peoples money.

Would love to hear how you came up with that analysis ? Wayne pioneered the idea of remakes, and did have parts made for MMR, if not for him we wouldn't have any. I think he needs to be applauded NOT bagged ! i think you should retract your statement

#2172 2 years ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

I’ve also heard this about a month ago I’m hoping it’s the truth.

#2173 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I’ve also heard this about a month ago I’m hoping it’s the truth.

I hope so as well. But, no matter what I’m looking forward to what they have to say.

#2174 2 years ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

Would love to hear how you came up with that analysis ? Wayne pioneered the idea of remakes, and did have parts made for MMR, if not for him we wouldn't have any. I think he needs to be applauded NOT bagged ! i think you should retract your statement

Lol. Maybe do a little investigating into Wayno’s history. He took peoples money and never made shit. The MMrs weren’t made till The rights belonged to someone else.

#2175 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:Lol. Maybe do a little investigating into Wayno’s history. He took peoples money and never made shit. The MMrs weren’t made till The rights belonged to someone else.

You don’t have the whole picture, you don’t have the ending or conclusion so stop talking now.

#2176 2 years ago

Hopefully this coming weekend at the SFGE we will get to see the next game revealed.

#2177 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Hopefully this coming weekend at the SFGE we will get to see the next game revealed.

Coming up fast. Looking forward to hearing what Ryan has to say!

#2178 2 years ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

You don’t have the whole picture, you don’t have the ending or conclusion so stop talking now.

Then please explain to me what I am missing oh wise one. I watched that debacle play out over the years and even had a friend who sent money. Wayno took money for MM, CC and CH and never produced a thing. He held on the the rights and produced nothing and refused to allow anyone else to do it either. If anyone tried to produce anything they got C and D letters. Do you remember when people had to sell "USED" plastics one piece at a time because no one would or could make them legally? I still have some "used" STTNG plastics I bought from a vendor. No repro PFs, nothing. IPB started making what he could but the rights being split caused problems. If Rick and his investors hadn't bought out Wayno and Gene Gene the dancing machine you would still be sitting on nothing. You certainly wouldnt be getting remakes. So what am I missing, show me the rest of the picture. Ill always admit I was wrong if I am.

#2179 2 years ago

has the Street Fighter 2 Remake been confirmed yet?

#2180 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

No.

LTG : )

#2181 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Just....why?

#2182 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Lol… Use the flippa!!!

#2183 2 years ago

When I got into pinball THIS was the pin I wanted!

Never got one and now know why most people hate it, but finally played one in good condition and it was way better than expected.

Gottlieb at least had a good idea there with Mario and Street Fighter…

#2184 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

When I got into pinball THIS was the pin I wanted!
Never got one and now know why most people hate it, but finally played one in good condition and it was way better than expected.
Gottlieb at least had a good idea there with Mario and Street Fighter…

But you can still buy really nice ones cheap?

Sold mine as it's too linear, same play every game, same objectives and it's a Gottlieb. Still excellent fun for a Gottlieb, i like it heaps better than Black Hole and it's a popular title.

But if you want one just buy one. Mine looked like it was just out of the factory.

#2185 2 years ago

Hmm...

Screenshot_20210817-135441_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210817-135441_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#2186 2 years ago

Is this Cactus Canyon game really that good? I never played one. Seems to be a lot of hype over it.

#2187 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Is this Cactus Canyon game really that good? I never played one. Seems to be a lot of hype over it.

Some say if the code was updated it would be more fun than MM, and even ccc is super fun, but some say CC sucks. :shrug: gotta play for yourself I suppose, cuz idk either

#2188 2 years ago

Well, I like the theme and toys for sure. Nice art too. I guess I'll have to make a road trip to play one, if it gets remade that is.

#2189 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Well, I like the theme and toys for sure. Nice art too. I guess I'll have to make a road trip to play one, if it gets remade that is.

Code was its downfall. Mech wise the train was useless, and why does a Western theme have a opening plunge into a mini spinout/whirlpool? The longer you play it the more tired you get of hearing two callout phrases... here's your bounty and Gold..........Mine..........Multiball!!!

#2190 2 years ago

Fantastic game. Good original idea fun. In colour it looks AWESOME

#2191 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Yes, it really is that good! The poll at the top of this long thread amply expresses this sentiment.

#2192 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

It's fun like most B/W games but don't expect too much. Hype comes from it being rare and last traditional game made by B/W.

#2193 2 years ago

So is Cactus Canyon official now as cgc next game?

#2194 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

until CGC says so ..... NO!

#2195 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Based on what ive seen in this thread i think CGC has a secret other than just CC

#2196 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

The longer you play it the more tired you get of hearing two callout phrases... here's your bounty and Gold..........Mine..........Multiball!!!

You forgot the best one: "Lock is LIT... and so am I!"

#2197 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Code was its downfall. Mech wise the train was useless, and why does a Western theme have a opening plunge into a mini spinout/whirlpool? The longer you play it the more tired you get of hearing two callout phrases... here's your bounty and Gold..........Mine..........Multiball!!!

Hey Buble
Im still struggling to understand your dislike for such a great title ?
Would updated code/callouts-modes make a difference to your sentiment ?

#2198 2 years ago

Since they're hard to find right now, I recommend everyone play an emulated Cactus Canyon just to get an idea for the gameplay.
I remember playing this a decade ago on Pinball Arcade. It was lots of fun.
Pinball emulation is exactly what this situation calls for IMO, because few people will have one in their circle to test ahead of time.

#2199 2 years ago
Quoted from tacreno:

Based on what ive seen in this thread i think CGC has a secret other than just CC

Are you talking about the Mark Ritchie "Pulp Fiction" or something else?

#2200 2 years ago

Is the code going to be finished? Why would cgc remake a game that was not finished? Seems ludicrous.

My guess is that they are going to finish the game this time. Is this possible? Can the original designer/coder do this? Or is this a license infringement?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
There are 2,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 48.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-cgc-remake-4/page/44?hl=dewman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.