4208A021-89F2-4843-A000-98F049B975F9.gif
Screenshot_20210819-080729_Google (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210819-080906_Google (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210817-135441_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
7A79D980-9064-476E-9027-9460899ABD25 (resized).jpeg
377561D2-12A0-4815-A759-012196E01632 (resized).jpeg
Why-do-we-yawn-1064x630-1-1280x720 (resized).jpg
There are 2,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 48.
#1551 2 years ago

Indiana Jones 4th movie is kind of like Stern Indy. We just don’t talk about it

#1552 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

The franchise needs to be put to rest.

God yes, news said Harrison Ford got injured on the set. I saw that and thought, they’re doing another one?

#1553 2 years ago

Can not wait to see what the pin has in store for us!

#1554 2 years ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Can not wait to see what the pin has in store for us!

#1555 2 years ago

You joke with the 2022 comment. But I think that is actually accurate. I don't think they will get anything out anytime soon.

#1556 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Indiana Jones 4th movie is kind of like Stern Indy. We just don’t talk about it

What 4th movie? Nope, never happened!

#1557 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

You joke with the 2022

No I don't...

#1558 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

TOTAN would be a slam dunk for me, and i've owned one. Regrettably, no longer have it but a remake edition, full LED's, shined up, enhanced code and larger LCD, man that would be sick. TOTAN is already one of the sexiest pins ever made IMHO. And the circular ramp shot is, IMO, the most satisfying shot ever.

Another vote for TOTAN - would definitely be my first LE purchase and while I have no room for a 5th pin, I’d make room

#1559 2 years ago

No game is coming soon. What an epic failure. They could still be making MMr and AFMr and selling them.

#1560 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

No game is coming soon. What an epic failure. They could still be making MMr and AFMr and selling

You ever think that It might not be CGC thats the hold up?

#1561 2 years ago

If CGC is making their own game titles, as LTG stated, there's the whole LCD/digital animation/board set design and implementation to get done requiring imminent resources. Maybe not a reason for the B/W remake being slow, but that might explain some things. Maybe.

#1562 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

If CGC is making their own game titles, as LTG stated, there's the whole LCD/digital animation/board set design and implementation to get done requiring imminent resources. Maybe not a reason for the B/W remake being slow, but that might explain some things. Maybe.

I like the dmd style on the remakes. I would love to see that style in the original titles as well.

#1563 2 years ago

If CGC is some kind of "failure", I want ALL my NIB purchases from here on in to be built by a failed pinball manufacturer. CGC is a top quality build, they do it right, my MBrLE has not had one single thing go wrong with it in the 2 years and 2500+ plays since I owned it. Playfield has some dimples but they are no worse than all the other brands, and no major moon craters. They are diversified and build cabinets and gaming equipment for more than just Pinball. Not going to lie, not a fan of their next CC remake, but I am positive it will sell out if it gets the standard CGC remake treatment. And their new title should be a great build, and hopefully a fun and entertaining theme.

#1564 2 years ago

I like the dmd style on the remakes. I would love to see that style in the original titles as well.

Absolutely agree with this. Not every game needs to be LCD with scenes from whatever the theme is. What they did to 'upgrade' the DMD is spot on.

#1565 2 years ago

No game is coming soon. What an epic failure. They could still be making MMr and AFMr and selling them.

If they are suffering a delay, like parts, raw materials, etc. That every manufacturer of anything in this country is experiencing. What makes you think MMr or AFMr would be coming out any sooner ?

LTG : )

#1566 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

If they are suffering a delay, like parts, raw materials, etc. That every manufacturer of anything in this country is experiencing. What makes you think MMr or AFMr would be coming out any sooner ?

Good point!

#1567 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Because everyone on Pinside knows pinball manufacturing better than actual pinball manufacturers. I thought you'd have figured that out by now Lloyd...

#1568 2 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Because everyone on Pinside knows pinball manufacturing better than actual pinball manufacturers. I thought you'd have figured that out by now Lloyd...

Haha!

#1569 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Quoted from Rum-Z:

Cooks meth and writes poems, essays, and journalism. I like it!

next CgC game is Breaking Bad Pinball.

Lol. I wish.

#1570 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

If CGC is some kind of "failure", I want ALL my NIB purchases from here on in to be built by a failed pinball manufacturer. CGC is a top quality build, they do it right, my MBrLE has not had one single thing go wrong with it in the 2 years and 2500+ plays since I owned it. Playfield has some dimples but they are no worse than all the other brands, and no major moon craters. They are diversified and build cabinets and gaming equipment for more than just Pinball. Not going to lie, not a fan of their next CC remake, but I am positive it will sell out if it gets the standard CGC remake treatment. And their new title should be a great build, and hopefully a fun and entertaining theme.

Can I say you're dead on? I completely agree. My MBr is a warhorse compared to my JJP WW. I don't care what CGC makes because it's taking Wonka's spot in my tiny game room. Never another JJP.

#1571 2 years ago
Quoted from happyclan:

Can I say you're dead on? I completely agree. My MBr is a warhorse compared to my JJP WW. I don't care what CGC makes because it's taking Wonka's spot in my tiny game room. Never another JJP.

Happy Clan, what have been your major issues with JJP, if I might ask? I currently own WOZ and LE of G & R and haven't experienced any issues. I DO agree with you on CGC machines being sturdy and resilient (no issues with my three re-makes from them) but I do feel JJP releases an excellent product. But perhaps you have had some issues, so I understand your position.

#1572 2 years ago

I can answer that. My Hobbit is a beautiful, epic game. My GnR has peeling art around a lot of posts is half coded and is of course epic.

JJP will do nothing about it but send you a bag of washers to cover it up. It's my thoughts that the damage will spread from out under the washers too.

People are putting in support tickets about broken issues on magnets and spotlights there machines and JJP has simply stopped responding to any support tickets besides sending bags of washers by all reports.

I believe i've read that the company changed hands recently.

I'm in the same boat, they'd have to win me back with examples of customer service and standing by their product for me to ever buy a nib JJP game again.

#1573 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I can answer that. My Hobbit is a beautiful, epic game. My GnR has peeling art around a lot of posts is half coded and is of course epic.
JJP will do nothing about it but send you a bag of washers to cover it up. It's my thoughts that the damage will spread from out under the washers too.
People are putting in support tickets about broken issues on magnets and spotlights there machines and JJP has simply stopped responding to any support tickets besides sending bags of washers by all reports.
I believe i've read that the company changed hands recently.
I'm in the same boat, they'd have to win me back with examples of customer service and standing by their product for me to ever buy a nib JJP game again.

This above is everything I've experienced + more, FarFromHeaven26 . The cabinet rails were dented out of the box in the weirdest way possible. You couldn't tell from the outside (obviously). What was weird is they weren't at the head's resting spot. Others had this experience on Wonka if you look at the golden ticket owners thread. Good times.

I did the code update and had the Wonkavator VUX meltdown. Turns out it was a bad transistor on the board. Lovely start to a game with <50 plays on it. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/158#post-6170041

Pooling. My god the pooling. Everything is now sitting on a PETG washer. I don't particularly care about the aesthetics, but it's pretty annoying to have to tear down the PF to fix a problem that shouldn't be a problem. Plus JJP are being less than helpful on this whol matter. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-jjp-still-making-games-with-faulty-playfields/page/26#post-6357303

Displays have gone to crap. I have a fix for them by putting in a new driver board. But I don't care because Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (CE) is going on the market when the next CGC comes out, even if it's MMr again. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-can-we-talk-about-replacement-lcds

No, I'm not a CGC sales rep. These are the facts. Drag honestly because Wonka plays great, but I just feel like I'm driving some European sports car that is going to break down every 1,000 miles.

#1574 2 years ago

I mean look at the service from American Pinball too. The Houdini thread has 798 posts from the lead coder Josh. He's troubleshooting games, passing on issues to service (who also respond in the thread), making beta code available to testers and following up with coding updates as soon as he finds a fault. He's still doing it now even 5 years after the game was released.

That's the kind of customer service that get's people's loyalty AND their dollars.

Bring it on CGC, AP, Spooky, Haggis. You get my dollars.

#1575 2 years ago

I keep checking this thread in hopes that someone announces that MMr is rolling down the line again.I know it won't be for a while if it does happen,but I still need to check

#1576 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

I keep checking this thread in hopes that someone announces that MMr is rolling down the line again.I know it won't be for a while if it does happen,but I still need to check

SE would be instant buy for me

#1577 2 years ago
Quoted from tacreno:

SE would be instant buy for me

^^This

#1580 2 years ago

Yes, I love the SE model. I will most likely choose a SE for the next remake as well!

#1581 2 years ago

. I will most likely choose a SE for the next remake as well!

Word has it that the CE versions won't be made anymore on the remakes. Both current and new remakes

#1582 2 years ago

I hope to see Stan art for CGC BBB

The work that Stan did for Capcom was excellent.

I really dig what Franchi does, his art is truly amazing.

If CGC is able to realize true Capcom Pinball days, I hope the true art remains.

I guess where the fine line will be is an incredible challenge for Franchi.

The original art for both BBB "Stan Fukuoka" and CC "John Youssi" is very cool.

I would not want to be franchi in this situation if art has to be updated.
If so its a big call mr CF.

Us Pinheadz believe in you man !
bbr (resized).jpgbbr (resized).jpg

#1583 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Word has it that the CE versions won't be made anymore on the remakes. Both current and new remakes

Ohh right I did read that before.

#1584 2 years ago

I wonder if we will see anything revealed at the expo this week.

#1585 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I would faint if something was revealed.

#1586 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

There is one this week?

#1587 2 years ago

so Spooky announced there next game which will be Halloween. This game will be a 3 tier playfield original design while just finishing up the production of R&M. Perhaps someone at CGC should ask Spooky how to get a game out in less than 4 years?

#1588 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

so Spooky announced there next game which will be Halloween. This game will be a 3 tier playfield original design while just finishing up the production of R&M. Perhaps someone at CGC should ask Spooky how to get a game out in less than 4 years?

Crazy isn’t it?

#1589 2 years ago

Here's a big hug to make it allll better.

anger-management-for-kids (resized).jpganger-management-for-kids (resized).jpg

#1590 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Here's a big hug to make it allll better.
[quoted image]

CGC will need the hug. Lost out on mad cash.

#1591 2 years ago

We'll still buy it, so no loss. I'm sure they have other interests to keep them going.

#1592 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

We'll still buy it, so no loss. I'm sure they have other interests to keep them going.

Same here , instant buy for me. Yes they have other interests, but I only have on!

#1593 2 years ago

Same here , instant buy for me. Yes they have other interests, but I only have on!

I would love to buy a CgC game right now. Don’t get me all wrong. There’s none available. Not anytime “soon”.

#1594 2 years ago

I would love to buy a CgC game right now. Don’t get me all wrong. There’s none available. Not anytime “soon”.

I hope sooner than later! But it is all good.

#1595 2 years ago

Maybe true who knows!

1EE181CC-7860-44E8-A919-F228AAF8D3E0 (resized).jpeg1EE181CC-7860-44E8-A919-F228AAF8D3E0 (resized).jpeg
#1596 2 years ago

Maybe true who knows!

Only CGC knows for sure.

And K missed what might be the biggest news of the year. Entirely.

#1597 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

And K missed what might be the biggest news of the year. Entirely.

Care to share?

#1598 2 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Care to share?

Not my place. Might be covered by an NDA.

When it goes public. People will go Holy Fuck !

Disclaimer : This my well be the first time I know something. Usually I'm the last to know.

#1599 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Disclaimer : This my well be the first time I know something. Usually I'm the last to know.

Must be that some continued codes will become available for several different remakes of BW-machines

#1600 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Harry P

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 47.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 2,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 48.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-cgc-remake-4/page/32?hl=farfromheaven26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.