4208A021-89F2-4843-A000-98F049B975F9.gif
Screenshot_20210819-080729_Google (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210819-080906_Google (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210817-135441_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
7A79D980-9064-476E-9027-9460899ABD25 (resized).jpeg
377561D2-12A0-4815-A759-012196E01632 (resized).jpeg
Why-do-we-yawn-1064x630-1-1280x720 (resized).jpg
There are 2,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 48.
#1301 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

CGC really needs to get their act together.

Their act is together. Just taking way longer than anyone hoped.

LTG : )

#1302 3 years ago

I think at this point everyone gets that it’s taking much, much longer than expected. If they could just announce what game they are releasing next, then people would at least know if they want to continue to wait for it or not. They don’t even have to release a timeline...Hell, maybe it won’t be finished until the end of the year, but at least we have an idea of what’s going on. Right now, people are waiting and waiting, just to find out if it’s even a game they want to buy. I have been following this thread since it was started and have never posted once. I’m patient, and I get that these are just games, but it’s been a really, really long time to be kept completely in the dark. Even an announcement of when they will actually make an announcement would be greatly appreciated...At this point, something is better than absolutely nothing.

#1303 3 years ago
Quoted from antbanks:

I think at this point everyone gets that it’s taking much, much longer than expected. If they could just announce what game they are releasing next, then people would at least know if they want to continue to wait for it or not. They don’t even have to release a timeline...Hell, maybe it won’t be finished until the end of the year, but at least we have an idea of what’s going on. Right now, people are waiting and waiting, just to find out if it’s even a game they want to buy. I have been following this thread since it was started and have never posted once. I’m patient, and I get that these are just games, but it’s been a really, really long time to be kept completely in the dark. Even an announcement of when they will actually make an announcement would be greatly appreciated...At this point, something is better than absolutely nothing.

Even if they announced the title, we’d be in the same boat with everyone complaining it was taking too long. When they don’t announce then it’s just us being annoyed and not the company making statements or claims and then missing the Mark. It’s sucks but it makes the most sense as a business. Last few times companies released what game and it took a while things took too long or they release after the hype :/

#1304 3 years ago
Quoted from antbanks:

At this point, something is better than absolutely nothing.

Absolutely nothing works though.

What if something comes up and they have to do a different title ? What if something comes up and they miss the announce date ?

I'm as anxious as anyone to get the game and start learning for tech support. Maybe as much as not more than those that are anxious for any news at all. I'm 400 miles away and can't open the door and see what is going on. I wish I knew. What. And When.

#1305 3 years ago

Both very valid points. Back to quietly and patiently waiting

#1306 3 years ago

CGC would not reveal what the next release is if the holdup would be due to licensing negotiations. Come on you beautiful Indy, TAF or TZ!!

#1307 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I and others do not agree. Stern has pumped out 8 to 12 games since MBr release. Spooky has even knocked out a few games. They could at least produce a few MM, AFM and MB to get people by for a bit. I like CGC and the quality of their games is fantastic, but the excitement of #4 has been fading daily. It better be something REALLY special to take this long. This is WOZ production long. If they release and have a ton of games already produced and ready to ship then I might feel a little better about it.

#1308 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I and others do not agree. Stern has pumped out 8 to 12 games since MBr release. Spooky has even knocked out a few games. They could at least produce a few MM, AFM and MB to get people by for a bit. I like CGC and the quality of their games is fantastic, but the excitement of #4 has been fading daily. It better be something REALLY special to take this long. This is WOZ production long. If they release and have a ton of games already produced and ready to ship then I might feel a little better about it.

Don’t count on it

#1309 3 years ago

I believe it is CC and its gonna have some awesome enhancements.
Can't wait to see what they do for the topper.
The XL DMD is gonna be killer on this one !

cc1 (resized).jpgcc1 (resized).jpg
#1310 3 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

I believe it is CC and its gonna have some awesome enhancements.
Can't wait to see what they do for the topper.
The XL DMD is gonna be killer on this one !
[quoted image]

I hope it is mind blowing to take this long.

#1311 3 years ago

Seeing the delays on the remake, an original licensed game to follow that it appears the Ben Heck game will take as long as DeepRoot first game!

#1312 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Seeing the delays on the remake, an original licensed game to follow that it appears the Ben Heck game will take as long as DeepRoot first game!

It is looking that way for sure

#1313 3 years ago

I am getting a little impatient and that is something that I should of learned by now with pinball. Here is something to ponder over while we all wait. There are currently 821 Pinsiders online while there are 23,443 guests visiting. I want to encourage anyone out there lurking to sign up and become part of our family.

#1314 3 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

I am getting a little impatient and that is something that I should of learned by now with pinball. Here is something to ponder over while we all wait. There are currently 821 Pinsiders online while there are 23,443 guests visiting. I want to encourage anyone out there lurking to sign up and become part of our family.

that is crazy. wonder why they don't sign up

#1315 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

They might be signed up. They just might not be signed in. Viewing the forums without being logged in on their phone as an example.

#1316 3 years ago

No wonder they are taking forever. I’ve been trying to contact them for 2 weeks about an AL3 Expansion pack and no one picks up the phone at their HQ in chicago.

#1317 3 years ago

Cactus Canyon announcement should be next month finally. It'll have new code designed by them and a special enhanced playfield feature (can't wait to see). I'm curious on the price as well.

#1318 3 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Cactus Canyon announcement should be next month finally. It'll have new code designed by them and a special enhanced playfield feature (can't wait to see). I'm curious on the price as well.

Thanks for sharing. How do you know? Any picture leak?

#1319 3 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

should be next month

Not holding my breath, been too many "next month's"
Sheer speculation on the poster, if at #LTG doesn't know the what where's and when, can't imagine this being true.. Let alone the changes in design and software. The R usually means remake not redo!
Guess we will see next month

#1320 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

No wonder they are taking forever. I’ve been trying to contact them for 2 weeks about an AL3 Expansion pack and no one picks up the phone at their HQ in chicago.

Just the start. Support help is minimal. When your out warrenty, You get a link to buy items at a store that doesn't even have the parts in stock! Occured two times now.

#1321 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Not holding my breath, been too many "next month's"
Sheer speculation on the poster, if at #LTG doesn't know the what where's and when, can't imagine this being true.. Let alone the changes in design and software. The R usually means remake not redo!
Guess we will see next month

I do think that recent code updates being developed for WPC games suggests that a custom CC could be in the works. I can't see Planetary getting the licensing to do this just for funzies, or for the benefit of the owners of games from the 90's. I think it's more likely they had a commercial interest in being able to expand on the old code, but it's possible CC could be a red herring.

#1322 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

Just the start. Support help is minimal. When your out warrenty, You get a link to buy items at a store that doesn't even have the parts in stock! Occured two times now.

Yeah, totally bogus. I’m a hard pass on CGC, too many other options out there like AP and JJP

#1323 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Yeah, totally bogus. I’m a hard pass on CGC, too many other options out there like AP and JJP

you are right. i had wanted cc, but after dealing with their support and rudeness, i'm done with them. their parts are under this and that on the playfield , next to impossible to get of the table and unscrewed (when you deal with targets). good luck on targets, absolute garbage that break often on both afm and mm. the ones near dracula just broke on my monster bash, which the ball doesn't even hit hard. if you are under warranty, they send you a new target with connector. if you are not on under warranty you get a link to the target that are not in stock at planetary pinball...and not the connector! no help finding those. so now when you want to redo the target you have to unsolder it, then resolder it.

#1324 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

if at #LTG doesn't know the what where's and when,

I don't. I'm 400 miles away. From CGC and JJP. I can't look out the door and see what is piling up in parts and cabinets.

And I never ask. They likely won't say anyway. And if it leaks, wasn't me I didn't know.

On occasion I do hear a thing or two. Mostly ignore it. Until they announce. It don't exist. Look at Toy Story, three times we expected it. Three times a different game came out.

There are so many things that can happen. That factories have to shift gears and do something else.

For me. I do wish CGC #4 gets here soon. For my benefit. For my arcade and learning the game to help others.

#1325 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

They could at least produce a few MM, AFM and MB to get people by for a bit.

100% agree with this statement. With the demand of MMr (I'd love one), they are leaving money on the table.

#1326 3 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

100% agree with this statement. With the demand of MMr (I'd love one), they are leaving money on the table.

Are they planning on making more MMR, AFM, or MB?

#1327 3 years ago
Quoted from JonH123:Are they planning on making more MMR, AFM, or MB?

Who knows?? Probably not....

#1328 3 years ago

Fingers crossed it is indeed CCR, in which case it'll be a clear cut case of 'shut up and take my money' for me. I just hope they put Betty Bart in, I was disappointed she was on the backglass but never actually in the game!

#1329 3 years ago
Quoted from CosmoJoe:

Fingers crossed it is indeed CCR, in which case it'll be a clear cut case of 'shut up and take my money' for me. I just hope they put Betty Bart in, I was disappointed she was on the backglass but never actually in the game!

She is awesome in Continued! My favorite Character. " Betty Here to Show These Boys How It's Done!"

#1330 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

They are all Ex-Pinsiders that have been kicked off.

#1331 3 years ago

Anyone live near CGC’s factory? maybe swing in dressed like a delivery guy and wear a wire.

13A31E8B-453B-4C36-AC54-8FB7F26A9D06 (resized).jpeg13A31E8B-453B-4C36-AC54-8FB7F26A9D06 (resized).jpeg
#1332 3 years ago

CGC next game announcement is like

8925D416-51C6-4D1F-B60D-9838B53A4DC0 (resized).png8925D416-51C6-4D1F-B60D-9838B53A4DC0 (resized).png
#1333 3 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

CGC next game announcement is like

Oh My God No Kidding! What is with that? OK my sisters growing up lived in their respective dumpsters which drew my mother's rath, but I never did. Guess I missed out on that virus. Their space their mess I guess... "man keep that door closed, so that stench doesn't get out!"

#1334 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Is it? Why not produce some games?

Used MM still sell over MMR NIB prices, since they're totally sold out and never really were "in stock" for a reasonable amount of time in the first place. - At least over here.

#1335 3 years ago

Yeah, the last set of MMr-SE machines sold out immediately. I tried to get one but was out-of-luck.

#1336 3 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Yeah, the last set of MMr-SE machines sold out immediately. I tried to get one but was out-of-luck.

Why are the SE "limited" in the first place, when there's still demand?

2 weeks later
#1337 2 years ago

Makes no sense why they won't produce more MMr. There is obviously demand for them.

#1338 2 years ago
Quoted from sprite:

Makes no sense why they won't produce more MMr. There is obviously demand for them.

How much demand is there? Logic tells me there was not enough demand so that is why CGC quit making remakes. Is there any indications that CGC is still in the pinball business? If they were indeed working on a brand new game I can see that taking a long time. Still, I would expect some tease or announcement to keep people interested.

#1339 2 years ago

I heard CGC will be making pins for spooky and maybe they are shifting to making pins for them?

#1340 2 years ago

Update pole to include none...

#1341 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

I heard CGC will be making pins for spooky and maybe they are shifting to making pins for them?

Not quite.

Posted on Pinside Ben Heck and Spooky had a game in the works with CGC, Ibelieve CGC building.

Spooky just expanded again. They'll be making even more of their own pins.

#1342 2 years ago

So I thought I heard a rumor CGC was going to make a big announcement this weekend?

#1343 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

How much demand is there? Logic tells me there was not enough demand so that is why CGC quit making remakes.

The licensees ran up. There is still demand, it’s just hard to juggle it all while getting games out the door I’d imagine.

#1344 2 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

So I thought I heard a rumor CGC was going to make a big announcement this weekend?

Cool. Can't wait.

Of course your rumor could be incorrect.

#1346 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Cool. Can't wait.
Of course your rumor could be incorrect.

With all the rumors out there, I don't doubt it!

#1347 2 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

With all the rumors out there, I don't doubt it!

Well. At least yours is a new one.

#1348 2 years ago

CGC is asleep at the wheel. Figure it out. People are literally begging you to announce a release.

#1349 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

CGC is asleep at the wheel.

I believe they are working their little keesters off over there.

All in good time.

When they are ready to roll. We'll be the first to know.

#1350 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

CGC is asleep at the wheel. Figure it out. People are literally begging you to announce a release.

I'd be happy if they'd only produce what they have (MMR).

Right now for me (!) I think this is even more horrible then Deeproot. Because we know CGC could deliver... they just don't... and they're playing dead. Gimme SOME livesign please!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Mantua Township, NJ
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 209.00
17,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Worth, TX
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

There are 2,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 48.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-cgc-remake-4/page/27?hl=manto1975 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.