4208A021-89F2-4843-A000-98F049B975F9.gif
Screenshot_20210819-080729_Google (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210819-080906_Google (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210817-135441_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
7A79D980-9064-476E-9027-9460899ABD25 (resized).jpeg
377561D2-12A0-4815-A759-012196E01632 (resized).jpeg
Why-do-we-yawn-1064x630-1-1280x720 (resized).jpg
There are 2,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 48.
#851 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Lmao. CGC dropping the ball lately. I was told their new Remake was coming soon. That was 6 months ago.

It was supposed to be announced at Texas and is set to be CC

#852 3 years ago
Quoted from Mark000:

I would gladly buy an EBD or Fathom for 5 or 6k. Its so hard to find minty ones and they are expensive as hell.

There's an untapped market here for sure. "Easy" to make (relative to the new ones), no licencing issues. If they can keep the price reasonable and stay loyal to the original game as much as possible (no DMD's lol). Doesn't have to be cheap, just not as expensive as the current remakes.

Only "mod" or enhancement could be to have an alternate, deeper, ruleset for each game.

Take my money.

#853 3 years ago

I agree. Enough of the wait. If cc, I want to know if they are updating the code.

2 weeks later
#854 3 years ago

Well, with other manufacturers releasing new models, I am wondering if we are getting close to CGC announcing their next pin. I think it would be cool if they came out of left field with something no one was expecting.

#855 3 years ago

Maybe they should post a teaser video and not back it up with anything and leave you hanging for 2 weeks like JJP?

#856 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Maybe they should post a teaser video and not back it up with anything and leave you hanging for 2 weeks like JJP?

LOL

#857 3 years ago

Hoping no on CC
That game is boring

#858 3 years ago

Any chance TAF gets remade?

#859 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Is there any way TAF could be remastered with sound clips that don't sound like they're coming out of a game boy?

#860 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

We are kooking forward to a TAF remake!
And we have an original

#861 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I like this idea. Thanks

#862 3 years ago

Just ordered star wars comic pro
Couldnt wait anymore after buying 3 x LE chicago games

whatever is released is now one less sale for chicago even though I love their games - budget was for 1 pin this year and Stern took my money!

#863 3 years ago
Quoted from MrTilt:

Just ordered star wars comic pro
Couldnt wait anymore after buying 3 x LE chicago games
whatever is released is now one less sale for chicago even though I love their games - budget was for 1 pin this year and Stern took my money!

I am losing patience too... if the reviews for TMNT come back positive that may get our money.

#864 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

If they can sell an MB for $6000, then an EBD, Fathom or Centaur would be $4000. No need for color DMD or anything like that. Hopefully CGC has looked at prices lately. A beater, project Fathom that is currently on fire sells for $4000. I would gladly buy a Fathom and a Centaur and even step up to a higher trim package or LE for $5000 or $6000.
Of the WPC games left to make, the only one I would even consider it WH2O. If they could get through the license and widebody, I might pick up and IJ. Neither of those would be an instant buy like Fathom or Centaur.

I’d be ALL OVER a NIB Fathom remake with updated sound!

#865 3 years ago

Cgc asleep at the wheel.

#866 3 years ago

It is frustrating waiting for cgc to move it. I think monster bash will be out 2 years this fall. Long time between games.

#867 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Cgc asleep at the wheel.

CGC are doing a lot better than Deeproot. Patience!

#868 3 years ago

They just redid mmr with color change gi and xl display. Essentially a redo. Have to take that into account. 300 machines isn’t a small number in the Royal.

#869 3 years ago

I am like you guys, waiting to see what is next, but GNR may get my money. Or TNMT. Better at least put out a teaser giving buyers an idea of what is coming.

#870 3 years ago

Any news on the MMR royal upgrade? Things seemed to be clicking until Covid hit and nows its crickets.

#871 3 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Any news on the MMR royal upgrade? Things seemed to be clicking until Covid hit and nows its crickets.

There is one on site at a local brewery (along with Hot Wheels, and TMNT on its way).

1 month later
#872 3 years ago

PinballStar just announced they were selling an August 2020 run of AFMr (got my email). That means AFM (an old game) is going on the line. I would think this translates to a high liklihood a new CGC game is going on the line in September/October with games to be delivered by Christmas. Any thoughts on timing?

#873 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

PinballStar just announced they were selling an August 2020 run of AFMr (got my email). That means AFM (an old game) is going on the line. I would think this translates to a high liklihood a new CGC game is going on the line in September/October with games to be delivered by Christmas. Any thoughts on timing?

I hope so, I have been holding a spot in my line up for what their next game may be. hopefully they announce something soon!

#874 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

CGC are doing a lot better than Deeproot. Patience!

At least we know what deeproot's next (first) game will be and have seen some version of it.

#875 3 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

I hope so, I have been holding a spot in my line up for what their next game may be. hopefully they announce something soon!

Ditto

#876 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

At least we know what deeproot's next (first) game will be and have seen some version of it.

And how many Deeproot games have been put into arcades and peoples homes?

I think CGC will get another game out before Deeproot does.

#877 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

And how many Deeproot games have been put into arcades and peoples homes?
I think CGC will get another game out before Deeproot does.

agree

1 week later
#878 3 years ago

Cactus Canyon is not the next CGC title

#879 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

You're back.

What's the one after the next one ?

LTG : )
Disclaimer : Hoping for PTC or the Ben Heck/Spooky mentioned on Pinside awhile back.

#880 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

I forgot to ask. What ever the heck is next. When will it be announced or come out ?

#881 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You're back.
What's the one after the next one ?
Disclaimer : Hoping for PTC or the Ben Heck/Spooky mentioned on Pinside awhile back.

I won't say, it will screw over people selling their original version of this game. If you're asking what #5 is...no idea.

#882 3 years ago

Gimme BBB, or at least Punchy the Clown so I can call LTG for endless tech advice.

#883 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

I won't say, it will screw over people selling their original version of this game. If you're asking what #5 is...no idea.

Then what is the point of even coming into the thread?

#884 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Your Stern prediction was wrong so your CGC prediction will be as well.

I predict TOM or TOTAN, announcement in the next month or so.

#885 3 years ago

TOM seems to be a priority for PP CGC for some reason. That could be it. Long shot, IJ IPA please.

#886 3 years ago

TAF, IJ, Totan or TZ would mean that I would have to start saving at once If its not CC, then there is hope for any of the 4.

#887 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

So CGC's first original theme is up before CC ?

I was guessing Franchi was re-working CC art , perhaps CF is on the new original title as well.

Either way I like what CGC does and look forward to any new release from them.

#888 3 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

So CGC's first original theme is up before CC ?

Does not look like it will be an original theme if this is correct:

Quoted from BallPin:

#889 3 years ago

Holding my breath for Scared Stiff.

#890 3 years ago

any talk of them doing Wh20?

#891 3 years ago

Yes Scared Stiff would be a insta buy for me. DO IT!!!

#892 3 years ago

I wonder if there is a chance for WH2O?

#893 3 years ago

Although, at this point... regardless of theme I might be out. If Stern Really is releasing Avengers with Elwin on design that will get my money.

I have been holding out for CGC new game all year (I nearly bought a TMNT), but I don’t think I can pass on the new Elwin.

#894 3 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I have been holding out for CGC new game all year (I nearly bought a TMNT), but I don’t think I can pass on the new Elwin.

I can.

Pass.

See, it’s easy.

#895 3 years ago

I have it on good authority that the next game will be a pinball machine.

Quoted from rennervision:

Holding my breath for Scared Stiff.

You don't have to do that man, they have pills now.

#896 3 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

TOM seems to be a priority for PP CGC for some reason. That could be it. Long shot, IJ IPA please.

TOMr with Soren 2.0 code = Priority

2 weeks later
#897 3 years ago

The longer the delay in announcing the game I am feeling that there was a re-consideration by CGC of which pin will be next. CGC/PP cannot ignore the re-sale prices and high amount of interest in IJ IPA. It's got to be on their radar I think. Maybe not next but definitely in the next couple I think.

#898 3 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

The longer the delay in announcing the game I am feeling that there was a re-consideration by CGC of which pin will be next. CGC/PP cannot ignore the re-sale prices and high amount of interest in IJ IPA. It's got to be on their radar I think. Maybe not next but definitely in the next couple I think.

I thought I read somewhere that they were not going to do widebody games. Do you think demand for IJ IPA would make them reconsider?

#899 3 years ago
Quoted from tpoeckh:

I thought I read somewhere that they were not going to do widebody games. Do you think demand for IJ IPA would make them reconsider?

I think there are too many unlicensed games for them to make without the manufactruing difficulties that would entail. I am assuming tooling up to manufacture Cactus Canyon or Tales of the Arabian Nights would be much cheaper.

#900 3 years ago

it sure is getting annoying. the word was they are announcing the game at texas pinball festival. it has to be cc. supposedly they are redoing the code. i sure hope that's true. a ton of folks say the original code is bad. i played the game recently and it's really good. in line with their other big 3 for sure.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 36.95
$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bristol, CT
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 9.95
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 48.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-cgc-remake-4/page/18?hl=pinchild and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.