• Cactus Canyon 465 votes
    39%
  • White Water 100 votes
    8%
  • Other 108 votes
    9%

(1195 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

JMYsXve (resized).jpg
B2A888E7-917E-45E4-A78B-D6D665CB5627 (resized).png
3B2901E4-D972-4056-920F-1593199C0CB3 (resized).jpeg
Line up 2004 1 (resized).jpg
pin (resized).jpg
PPS Rights Letter - SGI-WEG.pdf (PDF preview)
chww (resized).jpg
chcab (resized).jpg
ch2 (resized).jpg
chfam (resized).JPG
BindiIrwincarole643060 (resized).jpg
3F769661-2949-4F16-8ECB-1D6CFF136D6B (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 8.51.09 PM (resized).png
west (resized).jpg

There are 871 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 18.
#851 45 days ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Lmao. CGC dropping the ball lately. I was told their new Remake was coming soon. That was 6 months ago.

It was supposed to be announced at Texas and is set to be CC

#852 45 days ago
Quoted from Mark000:

I would gladly buy an EBD or Fathom for 5 or 6k. Its so hard to find minty ones and they are expensive as hell.

There's an untapped market here for sure. "Easy" to make (relative to the new ones), no licencing issues. If they can keep the price reasonable and stay loyal to the original game as much as possible (no DMD's lol). Doesn't have to be cheap, just not as expensive as the current remakes.

Only "mod" or enhancement could be to have an alternate, deeper, ruleset for each game.

Take my money.

#853 45 days ago

I agree. Enough of the wait. If cc, I want to know if they are updating the code.

2 weeks later
#854 28 days ago

Well, with other manufacturers releasing new models, I am wondering if we are getting close to CGC announcing their next pin. I think it would be cool if they came out of left field with something no one was expecting.

#855 28 days ago

Maybe they should post a teaser video and not back it up with anything and leave you hanging for 2 weeks like JJP?

#856 28 days ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Maybe they should post a teaser video and not back it up with anything and leave you hanging for 2 weeks like JJP?

LOL

#857 23 days ago

Hoping no on CC
That game is boring

#858 23 days ago

Any chance TAF gets remade?

#859 23 days ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Is there any way TAF could be remastered with sound clips that don't sound like they're coming out of a game boy?

#860 23 days ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

We are kooking forward to a TAF remake!
And we have an original

#861 23 days ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I like this idea. Thanks

#862 23 days ago

Just ordered star wars comic pro
Couldnt wait anymore after buying 3 x LE chicago games

whatever is released is now one less sale for chicago even though I love their games - budget was for 1 pin this year and Stern took my money!

#863 22 days ago
Quoted from MrTilt:

Just ordered star wars comic pro
Couldnt wait anymore after buying 3 x LE chicago games
whatever is released is now one less sale for chicago even though I love their games - budget was for 1 pin this year and Stern took my money!

I am losing patience too... if the reviews for TMNT come back positive that may get our money.

#864 22 days ago
Quoted from John_I:

If they can sell an MB for $6000, then an EBD, Fathom or Centaur would be $4000. No need for color DMD or anything like that. Hopefully CGC has looked at prices lately. A beater, project Fathom that is currently on fire sells for $4000. I would gladly buy a Fathom and a Centaur and even step up to a higher trim package or LE for $5000 or $6000.
Of the WPC games left to make, the only one I would even consider it WH2O. If they could get through the license and widebody, I might pick up and IJ. Neither of those would be an instant buy like Fathom or Centaur.

I’d be ALL OVER a NIB Fathom remake with updated sound!

#865 22 days ago

Cgc asleep at the wheel.

#866 22 days ago

It is frustrating waiting for cgc to move it. I think monster bash will be out 2 years this fall. Long time between games.

#867 22 days ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Cgc asleep at the wheel.

CGC are doing a lot better than Deeproot. Patience!

#868 22 days ago

They just redid mmr with color change gi and xl display. Essentially a redo. Have to take that into account. 300 machines isn’t a small number in the Royal.

#869 22 days ago

I am like you guys, waiting to see what is next, but GNR may get my money. Or TNMT. Better at least put out a teaser giving buyers an idea of what is coming.

#870 17 days ago

Any news on the MMR royal upgrade? Things seemed to be clicking until Covid hit and nows its crickets.

#871 17 days ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Any news on the MMR royal upgrade? Things seemed to be clicking until Covid hit and nows its crickets.

There is one on site at a local brewery (along with Hot Wheels, and TMNT on its way).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.00
There are 871 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 18.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside