4208A021-89F2-4843-A000-98F049B975F9.gif
Screenshot_20210819-080729_Google (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210819-080906_Google (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210817-135441_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
7A79D980-9064-476E-9027-9460899ABD25 (resized).jpeg
377561D2-12A0-4815-A759-012196E01632 (resized).jpeg
Why-do-we-yawn-1064x630-1-1280x720 (resized).jpg
There are 2,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 48.
#501 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Do you think they would ever remake Twilight Zone?

Too complex, I think. That damn clock is a pain in the ass. I sure would wish it however.

#502 4 years ago

I would prefer TZ over ToM

Miss my TZ never missed ToM

Line up 2004 1 (resized).jpgLine up 2004 1 (resized).jpg
#503 4 years ago

tz
totan
bbb
tom
cc
all coming hopefully

#504 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

tz
totan
bbb
tom
cc
all coming hopefully

Throw in scared stiff and we’re all good

#505 4 years ago

After CC they should move to some simpler and cheaper games. I'd go with Fathom, Centaur and Eight Ball Deluxe to start with. One level games with simple numeric display. If they can sell a base MB for $6000, they should be able to sell me a new Fathom for $4000 or $4500. I would be on that like white on rice considering the prices of any old Fathom these days.

#506 4 years ago

I feel like the price for a classic TZ would be higher than a MM Royal.

#507 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

After CC they should move to some simpler and cheaper games. I'd go with Fathom, Centaur and Eight Ball Deluxe to start with. One level games with simple numeric display. If they can sell a base MB for $6000, they should be able to sell me a new Fathom for $4000 or $4500. I would be on that like white on rice considering the prices of any old Fathom these days.

Oh yeah, Any of those 3 gem titles would be sensational and correctly priced would sell like hotcakes !

#508 4 years ago

Fathom and Centaur would be great.

Add a brand new Pinbot to to wishes.

#509 4 years ago

Maybe they should remake doodle bug

#510 4 years ago

I know everyone is certain it’s Cactus Canyon but I still think it’s BBBR

#511 4 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

Maybe they should remake doodle bug

We need to see a return of that captive ball feature!!

#512 4 years ago

I would be fine with CCr or BBBr. It seems that either of these would satisfy many pinsiders. They would be a hard pass for me, which would make my wife happy.

I kinda sorta told her two games ago that I only planned on buying one this year.

#513 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

I know everyone is certain it’s Cactus Canyon but I still think it’s BBBR

BBBr would be a pass for me. CCr would get a look from me.

Though I'm worried they're going to take the CCr pinside tag before the Creedence Clearwater Revival pin is made. I need a CCR pin next to TBL.

#514 4 years ago

Isn't BBB a Capcom game so CGC really doesn’t have the rights to that right?

#515 4 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Rick has the rights ! I do believe he’s stated that he will make it at some point
They should build BBB & Kingpin at the same time !

I still don’t understand that situation?
But I’m number 198 on KP and heard from a good source it will be first class

#516 4 years ago

Stern is banging out new machines it seems like every other month... meanwhile crickets from CGC. Take advantage of the demand right now and release some awesome remakes!!

#517 4 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

I would prefer TZ over ToM
Miss my TZ never missed ToM[quoted image]

I don't miss my exceptionally nice TZ one bit. But, I do miss my equally nice TAF.

#518 4 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Stern is banging out new machines it seems like every other month... meanwhile crickets from CGC. Take advantage of the demand right now and release some awesome remakes!!

They appear to be still selling the first three games just fine and released the Royal Madness, big color screen and RGB LEDs for MM not too long ago. Once you leave those first three games there will be a big drop off on demand aside from maybe CC (or Fathom). Unless they do Whitewater or Fathom, the biggest chance they have of selling me a game would be AFMr. I might consider CC, but would be hard pass on ToM or ToTAN. I also don't see them doing a widebody, but you never know.

#519 4 years ago

I’m all in on CCr I absolutely love the John Wayne like call outs. BBBr and it’s pole dancers would be a pass. Not that I don’t like pole dancers but one has to think of the kiddies. Cool game though. I have had MBr for 6 months and love the quality CGC puts into their games. They are top notch IMO

#520 4 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

BBBr would be a hard pass for me, which would make my wife happy.

Quoted from Time:

BBBr would be a pass for me.

Quoted from Dashmonster:

BBBr and it’s pole dancers would be a pass.

#521 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

I know everyone is certain it’s Cactus Canyon

Not Me. I do tech support for them. And I'm convinced it's PTC !

LTG : )

#522 4 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Yes and No...

#523 4 years ago

When is the announcement coming???

#524 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

PTC? LTG!

#526 4 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Fathom and Centaur would be great.
Add a brand new Pinbot to to wishes.

I don't have insight. I only talked to them for a few hours on one occasion, but I don't think they are interested in non DMD games.
I asked the chance for something like Funhouse being remade. As I think sell it for like 5-6k brand new and it be a good deal and should make money on it still.

But, I was asked a question. Why did you buy the LE and not the standard. I said for the big DMD screen and enhanced dots and he's like. And that is why we won't make a non dmd game.

It could happen and I hope it does.

Side note. Now that I have my Elivra 3. I'd like Scared Stiff to be remade. Enhanced dots while not necessary would be a nice addition to the game.
But, really just excited for any new remake from them.

#527 4 years ago

Got it and thanks! So LTG is just clowning around then.

#528 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

So LTG is just clowning around then.

No. Everybody has their dream theme they want to see made, or remade. That is mine.

Disclaimer : I'll try and get Fred Young to my place for the launch party.

#529 4 years ago

I’m so hoping it’s Scared Stiff and I can get a CE for $6K. That would put an end to all these overpriced SS games that are in mediocre condition. Lol. Wishful thinking I know.

#530 4 years ago

Fathom I would pay $6000 for with a few improvements over the original. Eight ball deluxe would be awesome too.

#531 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I have one and it would be great to see any upgrades!

#532 4 years ago

You can add me to the "Wouldn't even consider it" crowd.

I am excited about a possible CCr - but BBBr would be a very easy pass for me.

#533 4 years ago

BBB instant buy. SS instant buy.

#534 4 years ago

Hoping for BBB.

#535 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I feel like the price for a classic TZ would be higher than a MM Royal.

I’d be in for TZ at a comparable price point to the other remakes. SS is one I’d probably do as well. Out on BBBr and CCr.

#536 4 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I’d be in for TZ at a comparable price point to the other remakes. SS is one I’d probably do as well. Out on BBBr and CCr.

That was my point. I think the 'low end' TZ would start at the highest price point. One would think this stuff should be cheaper now, but it's been proven it isn't.

#537 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

That was my point. I think the 'low end' TZ would start at the highest price point. One would think this stuff should be cheaper now, but it's been proven it isn't.

also what about the rights costs?

#538 4 years ago

I'd consider TAF.

Also would be interested in what they do to SS on the "SE" level, to possibly replace my SS, but I'd have to see how the GI looked, cause SS is the one game I have that I had to keep the incandescent GI in for looks.

I have to wonder if any of the "real world" themes would ever be done, due to licensing.

#539 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

I'd consider TAF.
Also would be interested in what they do to SS on the "SE" level, to possibly replace my SS, but I'd have to see how the GI looked, cause SS is the one game I have that I had to keep the incandescent GI in for looks.

Yup for TAF

My nicest machine by far when I sold it was my 450 play with a Bill Davis playfield SS.
I kind of miss it, but not so much as I miss my Taf...and I also agree with you on keeping it original with the incandescent lights. As I mentioned before, I don't miss my TZ.
Out of those 3 particular machines that I let go (TZ SS TAF) I'd really like a brand new remake of TAF. To each his own, but "i" miss that one the most.

#540 4 years ago

I have played too much CC to ever want a CCr anywhere near my gameroom. Now if they do a TAFrLE, ToMrLE, or TotANrLE, Instant buy. But the real can crusher for me is they probably are never going to do Centaur. That is a machine that would put my marriage in trouble because I would by hook or crook get me some NIB Centaur, hopefully at a $5500 price point... good thing I built a virtual pinball cabinet to handle my cravings...

#541 4 years ago

I'm surprised that no one seems to think that a Whitewater remake is an option.

It's a popular machine, it doesn't need an external license, it's not a widebody, doesn't need special display stuff (like CV) and has gameplay that is different from the MM/AFM/MB style.

Seems like a great candidate to me.

#542 4 years ago

Would love a brand new White Water!

#543 4 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

I'm surprised that no one seems to think that a Whitewater remake is an option.
It's a popular machine, it doesn't need an external license, it's not a widebody, doesn't need special display stuff (like CV) and has gameplay that is different from the MM/AFM/MB style.
Seems like a great candidate to me.

Yes but unfortunately WW is typically a 4500-5k type game. Seems their business model is to go after the ones that have proven tough to obtain by the average buyer. Fun game though.

#544 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yes but unfortunately WW is typically a 4500-5k type game. Seems their business model is to go after the ones that have proven tough to obtain by the average buyer. Fun game though.

Except that lots of people are proposing TAF as an option, and TAF is certainly not hard to obtain.

#545 4 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Except that lots of people are proposing TAF as an option, and TAF is certainly not hard to obtain.

No, but its worth and sells for Much more then a WW. At least around here anyway.

#546 4 years ago

Totan or TAF please!

#547 4 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

The quality of what I'm looking for would be like a hep..@ 13/14 k, that's just like what happened to Monsterbash...crazy prices...so they brought it back.
Time to do the same.
Beaters are everywhere..and still commanding crazy prices in their own realm. as did MB before the remake.

I bought the MBRLE...absolutely a amazing machine, I suspect that TAFR would be just as awesome. I'm guessing it won't happen as number 4..Hoping 5..anything later could miss the spooky/scary theme that seems to be current...not getting my hopes up either way.

#548 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Saw a "nice original condition" Fathom on Mr Pinball for $6500 this morning. Just sayin'

#549 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Saw a "nice original condition" Fathom on Mr Pinball for $6500 this morning. Just sayin'

Huh? I thought we were talking about WW??
Trust me I would Love a shiny new Fathom though. Doubt it would ever happen especially in the prices we are hoping for.

#550 4 years ago

Let's remake Cyclopes!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

7,780 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilsonville, OR
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 209.00
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 47.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

Trade
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 48.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-cgc-remake-4/page/11?hl=zaki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.