• LE at $8795 3 votes
    10%

(30 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-8.jpg
kiss.jpg
#1 8 years ago

Which version do you like best, for the money? To me, the Pro looks best. I love the contrast of the blue and pink. However, I would sure like drop targets and the balls ejected from the mouth for multiball. I would like the LE, as it will be loaded, but I don't like the red rails (looks like AC/DC copycat to me.) Perhaps the premium is a compromise. I'm pretty interested in getting a Kiss machine, but just can't decide which version is best. kiss.jpgkiss.jpg

#2 8 years ago

This one.

image-8.jpgimage-8.jpg

#3 8 years ago

IMO the Premium is well worth the extra cash for the upgrades. I was pretty set on a Pro but knew I would regret not getting the upgrades. So I switched to a Premium. The LE is just cosmetics which aren't worth it to me. I'd rather put my cash into the gameplay/experience. I'm not a fan of the red armor either. I will say the backglass on the LE looks awesome. But not $1000+ awesome.

#4 8 years ago

First of all don't pay the prices you posted.
But, for this game a premium seems to be the best value for game play.

#5 8 years ago

Those arent the actual prices, so there's no point in discussing them. For this title I think the Pro is the best value. Street price is under $5k shipped.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Which version do you like best, for the money?

Best for the money is a relative term that only you can answer with your gut, your wallet, and a crystal ball. A Pro may be cheaper but an LE may increase in value above MSRP (unlikely but happens on occasion). I normally recommend the minimum model with all the game play features included.

Quoted from Russell:

To me, the Pro looks best. I love the contrast of the blue and pink. However, I would sure like drop targets and the balls ejected from the mouth for multiball. I would like the LE, as it will be loaded, but I don't like the red rails (looks like AC/DC copycat to me.) Perhaps the premium is a compromise. I'm pretty interested in getting a Kiss machine, but just can't decide which version is best. kiss.jpg

For the LE, orange or purple or maybe yellow would be better than red. Red or purple would work on the premium not sure why Stern can't color the Premium armor. The pro would benefit from purple or that pinkish hue. Pinball refinery usually does a good job selecting a good color for the Pro armor. Need mockups

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Those arent the actual prices, so there's no point in discussing them.

I agree, what good is the poll if you are comparing list price. Poll should be street price to be meaningful.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 29.95

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-best-version-for-the and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.