Topic poll

“Which is more fun to play?”

• Baywatch 73 votes
    44%
  • Last Action Hero 43 votes
    26%
  • Flintstones 52 votes
    32%

(Multiple choice - 165 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_20160225_125418126_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160225_125427228_(resized).jpg

There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

but that theme kills it for me.

yeah, boobs suck compared to a d-list movie based off a cartoon

#52 3 years ago

Baywatch is the best of the three games.

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Agreed, but I converted mine over to the cartoon version with the alt translite and playfield decal, which I find much better.

#54 3 years ago

Flintstones is the better game by far

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Skanky boobs at best

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

not sure why anyone would be scared by the large display since you can put in a color replacement for ~$300.
You can also use the extender to pull down the power consumption and this means it should NEVER gas out.

this was before the color replacements.

#57 3 years ago

Where do you get a color replacement?

#58 3 years ago

I'm telling the LAH club on you guys..

Huge bang for buck there, 2 captive balls, ripper, drop targets, stand up targets, modes, ramp, bumpers, VUK, 3 scoops, active shaker motor and a freaking crane! What more do you want?

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Huge bang for buck there, 2 captive balls, ripper, drop targets, stand up targets, modes, ramp, bumpers, VUK, 3 scoops, active shaker motor and a freaking crane! What more do you want?

Had an LAH hated it

#60 3 years ago

If you hate LAH, don't get a JP or TAF. They are basically the same games with slight variations to the layout. but all serious mode based setups.

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

If the game had magnets under the playfield then it would have it all...

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Interesting, why no love for the Flintstones?
Is it shallow game?

I bought a flintstones a few months ago and really enjoy it. A friend in NC says his flinstones would be the very last game he sold if he had to sell all of his games. It really is fun. I've not played the other 2 games so I can't make a choice but I can say that flintstones is a great $3000 +/- game.

It's funny how fickle and wishy washy the pinball community can be. 15 years ago you couldn't give a baywatch away. Everyone hated it. Now it's sought after?! LOL crazy. That's why i don't put ANY stock into what other pinballers say about a specific game.

Case in point, everyone HATE HATES HATES the WWE LE for some reason. I have one now and love it. Many agreed upon "dogs" are actually great games if you just get over what the masses say and give them a chance. .

#63 3 years ago
Quoted from MeNaCeFiRe:

Yea,if only. Baywatch is also a great B pin.

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

I bought a flintstones a few months ago and really enjoy it. A friend in NC says his flinstones would be the very last game he sold if he had to sell all of his games. It really is fun. I've not played the other 2 games so I can't make a choice but I can say that flintstones is a great $3000 +/- game.
It's funny how fickle and wishy washy the pinball community can be. 15 years ago you couldn't give a baywatch away. Everyone hated it. Now it's sought after?! LOL crazy. That's why i don't put ANY stock into what other pinballers say about a specific game.
Case in point, everyone HATE HATES HATES the WWE LE for some reason. I have one now and love it. Many agreed upon "dogs" are actually great games if you just get over what the masses say and give them a chance. .

exactly. People are just trying to hype it up and apparently the ones that talk it up, never tried to sell one. Because you have a hard time giving them away. Anyone that wants my baywatch. $1400 it's yours. That's $100 under the LOW side of you price pumpers. IT'S the DEAL of the WEEK!!!

#65 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

What I don't want it 10lbs of shit in a 5lbs bag; aka LAH

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

If you hate LAH, don't get a JP or TAF. They are basically the same games with slight variations to the layout. but all serious mode based setups.

Even for you this makes no sense.

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from MeNaCeFiRe:

I always forget them!

#67 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Anyone that wants my baywatch. $1400 it's yours.

please send over some pictures.

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

$1400 it's yours

I already said I'd take it earlier in the thread (although I'm still not sure if you're serious or not). PM coming your way.

#69 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Nobody likes a tattle-tale.

#70 3 years ago

Own Baywatch and Flintstones. Baywatch is only game I've sold and bought back. That being said I still give edge to Flintstones. Mode stacking as awesome, awesome apron integration, better rules. Baywatch great layout and shots and I love the theme. Anyway slightly more fun on flintstones. Can't go wrong either way.

#71 3 years ago

I don't have much time in on Baywatch or LAH, so I have not yet formed an opinion on those. However a friend of mine has a nice Flintstones, and I really enjoy playing it. I would buy his in a heartbeat if it were for sale.

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What I don't want it 10lbs of shit in a 5lbs bag; aka LAH

Even for you this makes no sense.

because JP and TAF and LAH, are very similar games in feel and the way the modes are done. JP and LAH have many similar features and would not want both in a small collection. JP is a poor mans TAF. Layouts are almost the same. Modes have striking similarities. I like all 3 games. But again. Would only want one in a collection with less than 15 games.

#73 3 years ago

I own Baywatch and LAH, the only thing I liked better about LAH was the shaker motor, so I added one to BW and have an awesome game that I love to play. It doesn't get much attention from guests, as they flock to my STTNG, but BW has the best combination of easy shots for newbs and hard to hit shots for owners. Still haven't gotten to earthquake mode....

Like someone else mentioned you can probably get BW and LAH for the price of Flintstones if you have the room.

#74 3 years ago

Ok, where are this cheap BW pins?

#76 3 years ago

I had BW and sold it a couple years ago. I will definitely own one again. The only machine I regret selling.

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

apparently mine was cheap.

sold I assume?

#78 3 years ago

Under $2k for a nice playing feature packed DMD game is a good deal. Under $1500 makes it even sweeter. My guess is that It is either sold or the Captain is holding onto it to make a few more bucks down the road.

#79 3 years ago

nah, it's gone. Like I said. When I helped greg sell his. I had a hard time moving it and so did anyone else that tried to sell one. Most went for $1000. It had to be damn nice to get anywhere near $1400.

Like I said earlier, if anyone wanted to pay $1400 for mine, it's gone. I wouldn't go back on that. There is no such thing as not for sale in my collection. Throw enough cash my way and it's yours. that's the program i've always run on. But if you want one of my games that are impossible to find, it's going to cost. Or any of my beloved Zaccarias.

#80 3 years ago

Congrats on the sale. Wish it went to Tucson (I have a buddy that is coveting mine.)

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

nah, it's gone. Like I said. When I helped greg sell his. I had a hard time moving it and so did anyone else that tried to sell one. Most went for $1000. It had to be damn nice to get anywhere near $1400.

Just for clarity. I assume your sodl for $1400 no questions asked since there was a lone 3 people deep at that price?

For curiosity, are you no lnoger doing the retheme of BW?

#82 3 years ago

no, I still am. But i'm also fully aware, that i'm not going to be ready to start this project for quite some time. I'll get one again down the road. And truthfully. this game was pretty nice physically. Nice playfield, nice cabinet and trans. Would be a shame to redo it all. i'll keep looking for a trashed POS.

#83 3 years ago

I bought Greg's BW from Neo. It was indeed super clean. Neo even delivered it most of the way here, we met in a parking lot in Oshkosh. But it's gone now, not missed. My fondest memory from that game was getting it home and finding my initials already on it from playing it at MGC! It was the Shark Champion or whatever, only seen during the game if I remember right, the first time I only caught a glimpse and thought I was seeing things!

I've only played Flintstones a few times, a friend has a minty looking LEDed one. Like it, despite my Rosie revulsion.

I have LAH, and JP. Very similar, but I'm considering selling JP. League was at my house last Saturday, and the guys seem to love LAH, it's very underrated. (And it does have magnets, for anyone who missed the sarcasm 20 posts back.) The reset bar behind the drops is very cool; when I got it someone had reassembled it wrong so it was not functional, but I figured it out!

So I'll rate them LAH, then FS, then BW.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 47.00
$ 11.00
There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside