Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Pin-it
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Are you retired?”

• Yes 22 votes
      11%
    • No 166 votes
      79%
    • Sort of (explain below) 21 votes
      10%

(209 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago

28 years in the USAF. Don't plan on working unless I really miscalculated my retirement pay

#52 10 years ago

Turn 35 in a few weeks. Retirement plan is currently still on track for 41. Without any unforeseen life changes and decent health>> I should be done working for anyone but myself at 41.

That said, I genuinely like my job at least 80% of the time. 10% I love it and 10% of the time I hate it. I figure that is pretty good. I wish I made more money just because I could then do more to help out family and friends with it, but for the most part things are good. I hope they stay on the current trajectory for a while as I have had enough bad shit lately and things are finally looking up.

Retirement to me just means no more real financial stress and knowing I have enough passive income generation to take care of me and my wife for the remainder of our lives. I still like to stay busy with things and will likely do even more when I am 'retired'.

In second grade they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. No joke, my response... "retired". My Gpa worked his butt off on his farm but always had a smile and when people asked him what he did he would always reply "I'm Retired", so I figured out at a young age that so long as it is making you happy most of the time then you are already doing it right.

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Not retired. Just plain tired.

Retreaded!

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-are-you-retired/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.