(Topic ID: 157574)

POLL: Are you here today because of Pinball Arcade?

By frolic

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by japespin
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Are you here today because of Pinball Arcade?”

• YES - Pinball Arcade was/is a major reason I am here today. 107 votes
      24%
    • NO - I'd be here anyways (or I was here long before) 343 votes
      76%

(450 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
    nes_pinball_arcade_(resized).jpg
    255px-Pinball_Hall_of_Fame-_The_Williams_Collection_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sticky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#79 7 years ago

Absolutely.

I have always enjoyed pinball but pinball arcade rekindled my love. When they added Getaway it brought back all the memories and the next thing I knew I was buying a machine from a pinsider.

The impact is huge. Not only for bringing new people in or fans back but look at what happens to the value of tables that get added to pinball arcade.

I'm shopping for another couple tables right now and the only reason is because I could virtually play them and learn the rules. It's not like I can just go play dozens of tables and pause the action and look at rules as I go otherwise.

If you're one of the people asking what pinball arcade is and you're on this site it's a bit hard to believe you haven't heard of it. Maybe you browse the site with your eyes closed or head buried in the sand.

#85 7 years ago
    Quoted from trunchbull:

It's funny that people dump on Pinball Arcade because it's "not the same" which is like, well, yeah, duh, but the alternative for most people is no pinball at all.

Exactly.

The point for me is to try out tables I want to buy. If a table isn't in Pinball Arcade the chances of me buying it without experiencing the gameplay are almost zero.

Thankfully Papa tutorial videos help fill gaps.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sticky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-are-you-here-today-because-of-pinball-arcade?tu=Sticky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.