Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by highdef
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

krylon_black.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 8 years ago

I just ordered 3 so I'm good for a while. But here's the kicker, Amazon is building a new distribution center about 10 miles from me so I'm getting socked for the Minnesota sales tax. It added another $19 to the price. I still got free shipping though, that would have added another $60 so I lucked out there.

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from MnHotRod:

Paul, why didn't you buy them from Newegg? I just bought two. $79, with free shipping and no tax.

I don't have good luck with them and besides the Newegg price was $10 each higher, $30 more for 3. By buying at Amazon I actually saved about $12 even paying the MN tax then by buying from Newegg. I came out $12 ahead, you could have come out about $8 ahead by doing the same.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/polk-psw10-black-79-shipped?tu=mustangpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.