New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 62699)

Polk PSW10

By Jlanderson85

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by flashburn
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Polk4.jpg
Polk3.jpg
Polk2.jpg
Polk1.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Finally got my Polk PSW10 Powered Sub delivered to the house today. Debated buying a FF or PP speaker kit but finally decided to go with a powered sub instead. Mainly so I could keep the sub whenever I trade pins in and out. Anyway, so I hooked it up to my Met Pro and NGG, and I must say I'm very impressed. Changes the whole gameplay experience IMHO. If your on the fence about trying one of these, do it!

Polk1.jpg Polk2.jpg Polk3.jpg Polk4.jpg

#2 7 years ago

Hell yeah! The PSW10 is what I use on my pins. It pretty much sounds great on everything. They're a lot less hassle to hook up than a whole new speaker system & cost much less $$$, too.

#3 7 years ago

You made the right move. I have 4 of them right now (or maybe 5, I can't remember!). Huge improvement, and NO glass rattle!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside