(Topic ID: 218597)

Polk Audio PSW505 12

By HighVoltage

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jediturtle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 5 years ago

I'm mostly running various rummage sale / CL / Goodwill subs with great results, but this is too good to pass up. The one on my SW and BM66 is a little weak anyway...this should be sufficiently frightening. Thanks for the heads up!

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Did you read the newest seller review on his ebay profile...
    "ACCORDING TO EBAY, HACKED ACCOUNT POLK AUDIO PSW505 FICTITIOUS LISTING"
    I think that one sells for $199 on Amazon, no way it could be offered for $75 on a new one.

That is kind of a weird comment...if it was hacked according to ebay, why would both the account and the listing still be active? I can't imagine they wouldn't have pulled the listing and shut down the account if they knew it was hacked?

Well...hopefully it works out. If not, both ebay and paypal should offer plenty of protection.

#25 5 years ago

I paid with Paypal and unfortunately it was already processed. I was a half hour too quick on this one, LOL. Followed the email instructions to put in a dispute, but now it will sit there three days waiting for the seller to answer before moving on to the next step. :/ I'm sure I could call, but I hate dealing with that crap. There's a special place in hell for these scammers.

edit: just tried calling. Went through the automated system and they said I can't do anything until 6/12 to give the seller a chance to respond. Super. Gotta love it...they send me an email saying it's a scam and now I have to wait. Refund should be automatic in that case. Oh well...I'm sure it will come in the end. Not a huge deal.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jediturtle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/polk-audio-psw505-12-300w-powered-subwoofer-63-shipped?tu=Jediturtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.