Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by NPO
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Limit 1 @ Newegg. Just ordered one for my ac/dc.

#2 10 years ago

$54.98, after shipping. Grabbed one, WTH.

#3 10 years ago

Looks like Polk is discontinuing this sub. I checked the Canadian Newegg and it has been discontinued on that site.

#4 10 years ago

$49.99 with the 5 day shipping.

Snagged another one.

Thanks Leach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

#5 10 years ago

Says code no longer valid

#7 10 years ago

NOPE me either.

#8 10 years ago

Did you log into Newegg first?

If you are not logged in , the codes never work.

#9 10 years ago

Does not work anymore.

#10 10 years ago

Nope bogus price and code....

#11 10 years ago

Well sorry guys it was working must have only had a limited quantity on the code!

#12 10 years ago

Actually, it wasn't, it just ended. My cheapest shipping was $5 but I grabbed one.

Quoted from stretch2:

Nope bogus price and code....

#14 10 years ago

Closed promo code :-/

#15 10 years ago

My neighbor said the sub arrived today.

That's fast service for it being Christmas time.

#16 10 years ago

Mine is scheduled to be delivered today. My 3rd. AC/DC has one, I put one on my stereo, I think this one is headed for GNR.

#17 10 years ago

Just tried it and it didn't work. I missed out on the black Friday promotion, now I missed out on this promotion. If I bend over, will someone please f%@k me a third time. I would hate to disappoint anybody!

#18 10 years ago

This has been over for days.

Quoted from BigB:

Just tried it and it didn't work. I missed out on the black Friday promotion, now I missed out on this promotion. If I bend over, will someone please f%@k me a third time. I would hate to disappoint anybody!

1 week later
    #19 10 years ago

These went back on sale again. This time I snagged one before it was too late! Can't wait to hear it rocking in my game room!!

#20 10 years ago

Just got one although I never put one in a pin yet. Anyway, sale price $99 plus a $30 visa rebate card and free snail mail shipping, not bad I guess! Grand total with tax $76.

#21 10 years ago

Sub came today UPS. Fast delivery. In the snow no less!

#22 10 years ago

Newegg and Amazon have them at $99 now

#23 10 years ago

so can these be installed in an early solid state game and how?

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from Lovef2k:

so can these be installed in an early solid state game and how?

Run 2 wires from the cabinet speaker to the speaker input on the sub.

Crank up, run away.

#25 10 years ago

Just opened it up, it's bigger than I expected, I thought it would fit it inside the cab but I guess it's going on the floor under the game.

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from Lovef2k:

Just opened it up, it's bigger than I expected, I thought it would fit it inside the cab but I guess it's going on the floor under the game.

A lot of people here think I'm nuts, but I robbed JUST the amp out of the PSW10 and added it inside my Tron:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/psw10-amp-only-mod-for-tron-le

Big improvement, no annoying speaker on the floor under the machine. I did already have Flipper Fidelity speakers in my game, but I'm betting you'll like just the amp upgrade, and you can still pick up just a speaker later to put in the cabinet. In my case the 10" speaker from the PSW10 would have worked, but you need to pop the studs out of the game or make a custom wood spacer.

--Donnie

3 weeks later
    #27 10 years ago

Whew... just made it in time!! Got mine for T3/TFTC. Thanks guys!

Bump for everyone else - get it before it's too late!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/polk-audio-psw10-subwoofer-for-4999-use-code-naftechmas46-newegg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.