Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 114 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by lllvjr
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“on what games do you have external subwoofers”

• none 18 votes
      30%
    • just my favorites 27 votes
      45%
    • ALL of them! 15 votes
      25%

(60 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-281.jpg
    Capture.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dito.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Like it says, Polk Audio powered subwoofer PSW10 for $69.99 after rebate, FREE SHIPPING
    http://tinyurl.com/m2xex2s

I just bought 3!

#2 10 years ago

Oct 23, 24 only, expires 11:59 tomorrow, if they dont run out first.

Capture.JPGCapture.JPG
    #16 10 years ago

Damnit, AMAZON NOW HAS THEM AT $69.99 without rebate (limit one)
    http://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-10-Inch-Monitor-Subwoofer/dp/B0002KVQBA/ref=sr_1_1

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer22:

I just tried to add 3 and it didn't say anything about a limit

it will give you an error on checkout, ask me how i know...

#34 10 years ago

so i bought 3 at newegg and 1 one at amazon. i noticed the "iron-egg guarantee" on newegg, which states they will price match a competitors online price (including shipping/tax, LIMIT 1), newegg price =$99.99, amazon price = $69.99, $30 difference. I filled out the form and...

"Thank you for contacting Newegg.

I would be glad to assist you. Your request for iron egg price match has been approved. I have issued you $30 gift card and we will email you a Newegg gift card to the email address on file with your account within 1-2 business days. The gift card will expire within 90 days and can be used as payment on any Newegg purchase (with the exception of other Gift Cards, which can only be purchased via credit or debit card). Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please visit our FAQs page. If you still require any assistance, please feel free to reply directly to this email. "

so it looks like i'll get one for $99.99-$30 rebate-$30 store credit = $39.99!

#40 10 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

Were u able to do for all 3, or limit of just 1?

just one. may return two (at newegg) since i bought one at amazon.

1 week later
    2 weeks later
    #57 10 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

Does hooking up the wires to the speaker in the bottom of the cabinet make a difference vs the backbox speakers? I tried hooking up the sub to the left speaker on my DM last night and was unimpressed with the bass level.

yes, hook up to cabinet speaker!

1 week later
    1 month later
    #97 10 years ago
    Quoted from dgoett:

I set volume and 35-37

really, i usually have mine at 45 and the wife is always complaining it's too loud.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dito.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/polk-audio-psw10-powered-subwoofer-70-at-newegg-after-rebate-free-shipping?tu=dito and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.