Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 133 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by rvdv
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    DSC_0782 (resized).JPG
    14729472634671906987377 (resized).jpg
    0825161523 (resized).jpg
    0825161522 (resized).jpg
    20160820_212733_(resized).jpg
    1471650768787-284671402_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Thank you, both! Sounds easy enough to me. Order placed! Looking forward to it, this will be my first external sub for a pin!

There's also this for a plug n play solution to hook up a external sub to any Wms Bally or stern game. Just pick the correct adapter on the website. Thanks

http://www.pinnovators.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=38&osCsid=235bnkhag8gpbv3cobdh4ja0i2

#65 7 years ago
    Quoted from icust298:

And $80 for these new is not uncommon, they're on amazon a couple times a year for that or cheaper.

Yes they go on sale for $80 once a year from Amazon... I called Polk to become a distributor for psw10 subs on our website... Polks cost to me was $100 plus shipping... So $110 each if I bought in bulk... I asked how they can be on sale at Amazon for $79.99 and he couldn't give me a straight answer. Basically it's Amazon getting special treatment. So I didn't bother becoming a vendor. If I could get them for $79.99 I would have sold them at cost on my site just to get foot traffic on other stuff.

#81 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's what I have on my subs and I can tell there's a big difference for the good with the sound.

Yup. Thank you

#85 7 years ago
    Quoted from DeathHimself:

Each sub has 2 input channels, but I wouldn't play both machines at the same time.

You can actually play four games on one sub playing at the same time. We do it at every show in our booth

#86 7 years ago
    Quoted from RVH:

Yes 2 will work at once.

If your using rca inputs from my kit it's one rca from one game to the red and one rca from the other game to the white

#88 7 years ago
    Quoted from DeathHimself:

So you put two on each channel? If so although playing one at a time, don't the cabinet sub of the machine that's off get some audio back spilling thru it's speaker?

We use our pinsmx box with our adapters.. Has four isolation transformers isolating the games from each other, also allows you to set the gains from each game to the sub to tailed how strong a signal you want to the sub from each game... It's great if your playing one two or four at a time. Our adapters run the signal from each game right from the sound board before it goes to any speakers.
    Thanks

2 weeks later
    #118 7 years ago

One other install option. Plug n play and one wire direct from the sound board.
    Sub adapters
    Pinnovators.com

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/polk-audio-psw10-10-subwoofer-7999?tu=lllvjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.