Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jcar302
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jcar302.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 9 years ago

Found this post in a search looking a for a sub for my batman forever, I figure the build up from getting multiball could use some bass and feel.

Must have been one hell of a sale, because the price is $129 now.
    I'm going to keep my eye out for one.
    Is there a "how to" install one of these? I know it's only a speaker and I could figure it out, but might as well take some pointers from people who have done it.
    Any other subs that are similar you guys have found to be good?

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Search for Lllvjr he sells plug and play sub adapter kits for WMS and SAM systems. You can put multiple pins on one powered sub using Y adapters and it works great. I have run 4 at once without a problem. Kits come with everything you need to connect 1 pin to the sub.

Thanks,
    Found him ordered one. He said good timing he just made a batch.

3 weeks later
    #35 9 years ago

Sub is $99 on amazon prime, although they want $13.00 for overnight shipping, so I took free.

I know it's not the $79 listed here, but it's still better than the $129.00 it has been.

I'm outta patience waiting to add a sub to my BF, not going to let $20 keep me from getting it done.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jcar302.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/polk-audio-psw10-10-inch-powered-subwoofer-7999-shipped-again?tu=jcar302 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.