4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jcar302
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

It's back today! Get one if you missed it earlier...

amazon.com link »

#2 4 years ago

Just grabbed one. Thanks for the link!

#3 4 years ago

Also only $99 in Canada from either Futureshop or Bestbuy

#4 4 years ago

Thanks -- appears to be "limit one." Tried add two to cart, said it exceeded quantity. So I bought one. Then, if you try to buy another one, it says that maximum quantity is zero.

Hey -- one is better than none!

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from JIM_Z:

Just grabbed one. Thanks for the link!

Sure no problem!

Quoted from JafCo:

Yup! Or if you have a friend or 2 that will buy one for you...

#6 4 years ago

Done! Thanks for the heads up. I've always wanted to try one of these. Can't resist for 80 bucks.

#7 4 years ago

Just grabbed one..

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from dankme:

Sure no problem!

Yup! Or if you have a friend or 2 that will buy one for you...

Done and Done.

#9 4 years ago

dankyou very much

#10 4 years ago

just grabbed one.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from JafCo:

Thanks -- appears to be "limit one." Tried add two to cart, said it exceeded quantity. So I bought one. Then, if you try to buy another one, it says that maximum quantity is zero.

if you're married you can have your wife buy one on her account (if you have separate emails).

#12 4 years ago

Off topic, but I wonder if Amazon is going to do a Stern Lightning deal this year? I could go for a cheap Met pro.

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

if you're married you can have your wife buy one on her account (if you have separate emails).

Good tip. I thought they might try to filter by ship_to address.

#14 4 years ago

I saw one online at Frye's also last night maybe 7 hours ago.

I just got one on black Friday and hooked it up to my STLE and Tron. What an amazing difference. Tempted to get one for the LOTR.

#15 4 years ago

Only game I don't have sub on is PotC.

#16 4 years ago

Amazon should consider some donations to Pinside with the amount of these being sold from here. I haven't pulled the trigger because I know after I buy one, I'd buy them for all machines or at least enough to put two games on each!

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Amazon should consider some donations to Pinside with the amount of these being sold from here. I haven't pulled the trigger because I know after I buy one, I'd buy them for all machines or at least enough to put two games on each!

It's by far worth it.

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Tempted to get one for the LOTR.

It makes a huge difference on LOTR.

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

It's by far worth it.

I know that's why I haven't yet!

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

I have the FF full kit in my LOTR LE and Shaker so I am thinking the sub amp would really make it boom.

#21 4 years ago

It's particularly awesome when the Balrog roars.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

Crap. Now I need to get another!

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

It's particularly awesome when the Balrog roars.

I bet it pounds pretty good during the Saurman versus gandalf door slamming Mode too..

#24 4 years ago

I just hooked mine up to my Swords of Fury, thinking it wouldn't make much of a difference. Wrong. Music sounds much, much better now. Helps some of the sounds too, of course. Definitely glad I did this.

3 weeks later
    3 weeks later
    #26 4 years ago

Found this post in a search looking a for a sub for my batman forever, I figure the build up from getting multiball could use some bass and feel.

Must have been one hell of a sale, because the price is $129 now.
    I'm going to keep my eye out for one.
    Is there a "how to" install one of these? I know it's only a speaker and I could figure it out, but might as well take some pointers from people who have done it.
    Any other subs that are similar you guys have found to be good?

#27 4 years ago

Search for Lllvjr he sells plug and play sub adapter kits for WMS and SAM systems. You can put multiple pins on one powered sub using Y adapters and it works great. I have run 4 at once without a problem. Kits come with everything you need to connect 1 pin to the sub.

#28 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Search for Lllvjr he sells plug and play sub adapter kits for WMS and SAM systems. You can put multiple pins on one powered sub using Y adapters and it works great. I have run 4 at once without a problem. Kits come with everything you need to connect 1 pin to the sub.

Thanks,
    Found him ordered one. He said good timing he just made a batch.

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Thanks, yes we just ran our new stern whitestar and Wms wpc95 adapters with sub/audio out built into the plug n play adapters. We will have Wms DM and Wms DCS covered next month. As most know we already cover stern Sam board sub adapters.

Thanks,
    Lorenzo

#30 4 years ago

The Stern Sam adapters work great. I have them on my ACDC premium and My Iron man with external subs. Looking forward to Williams adapters for DCS and WPC games. Will plug/play adapter be made for the older non DCS williams sound boards, for example, Getaway, Creature, Addams, etc?

#31 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chet:

The Stern Sam adapters work great. I have them on my ACDC premium and My Iron Man with external subs. Looking forward to Williams adapters for DCS and WPC games. Will plug/play adapter be made for the older non DCS williams sound boards, for example, Getaway, Creature, Addams, etc?

Yes will have every dmd Wms/bally game covered for sub adapters in the next few weeks. The last of the boards are being run we just ordered them

#32 4 years ago

Thanks Lorenzo.

#33 4 years ago

I went a little nuts last time they were at 59.99 and got 6.

#34 4 years ago

I could use two. Waiting for the sale again.

2 weeks later
    #35 4 years ago

Sub is $99 on amazon prime, although they want $13.00 for overnight shipping, so I took free.

I know it's not the $79 listed here, but it's still better than the $129.00 it has been.

I'm outta patience waiting to add a sub to my BF, not going to let $20 keep me from getting it done.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 1,099.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 263.55
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Flashinstinct
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 299.00
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Lee's Parts
    $ 5.00
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    $ 28.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Mod Co.
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 55.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 28.00
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 79.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside