4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by PopBumperPete
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Hi all, I have a friend that does political consulting for his job. He's looking to decorate and thought a pinball machine would be a fun addition to the office. He was wondering if there are any pins with a political type theme he could get?

Thanks in advance. paynemic

#2 4 years ago

Game of Thrones.

#4 4 years ago

Haha. GOT.

Monopoly might be good.

#5 4 years ago

Ding dong maybe? Don't know the theme but the name fits.

#8 4 years ago

Cyclone. The Reagans are on the translight.

#9 4 years ago

Well, Gorbachev is a character in Taxi. Kind of an anachronism though.

T2/T3 and LAH would feature Arnie, former gov of California. Slightly less anachronistic.

#10 4 years ago

Maybe you could build one with a Donald Trump bash toy

#11 4 years ago

Jokerz

#12 4 years ago

Lost in Space

#13 4 years ago

America's Most Haunted

#14 4 years ago

I'd like to see Hillary as the bash toy on IM.

#16 4 years ago

Haha so much for a political themed thread.

#17 4 years ago

Yeah. It just begs for jokes though...

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

I'd like to see Hillary as the bash toy on IM.

I thought there is already one on TWD? Don't you hit her enough times to start Well Walker MB?

#21 4 years ago

I'd love a pin called Plutocracy.

Like Transformers, you would choose your party affiliation at the beginning of the game.

Each party would have a handicap. The Democrats would have to hide an affair with a young intern from their opponents in Congress, the Republicans would have to hide their homosexuality from the media.

You would then campaign and try to win enough states, changing the color of each state you win. As a Republican, you have an easier time winning the southern Red states, Democrats have easier tasks for the Blue states.

Modes include the Gun Lobby, Big Oil, the Health Care Industry, and the Prison Industrial Complex.

In classic Stern fashion, there would be 2 inserts on the playfield that do nothing. They would be labeled The Senate and The House.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Like Transformers, you would choose your party affiliation at the beginning of the game.
    Each party would have a handicap. The Democrats would have to hide an affair with a young intern from their opponents in Congress, the Republicans would have to hide their homosexuality from the media.
    You would then campaign and try to win enough states, changing the color of each state you win. As a Republican, you have an easier time winning the southern Red states, Democrats have easier tasks for the Blue states.
    Modes include the Gun Lobby, Big Oil, the Health Care Industry, and the Prison Industrial Complex.
    In classic Stern fashion, there would be 2 inserts on the playfield that do nothing. They would be labeled The Senate and The House.

Vid, if I thought it would be considered an honor, I would nominate you President from that post!

#23 4 years ago

Political pinball sounds like a prank gone wrong...

#24 4 years ago

RFM for sure - lots of Bill Clinton. "Martians, I feel your pain." "You can have that dress"

Quoted from Taxman:

I thought there is already one on TWD? Don't you hit her enough times to start Well Walker MB?

Much easier to imagine that's zombie Donald Trump.

#25 4 years ago

How about taking a big wide-body pin. Remove all targets so there is nothing going on. Set it at a 2 degree slant so it moves real slow. And have it set for infinite balls for the never ending feeling. It would be so boring it could be called C-SPAN. When you finally give up you realize it took all your money and the backglass just shows the debt clock.

#26 4 years ago

I could supply a list of not so politically correct games.

#28 4 years ago

Here's one that's political in nature-

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=3641&picno=15763

#29 3 years ago

Ronald Reagan on Cyclone Backglass and Hula Hula PF (check it out- playing a ukelele). Also Henry Kissinger on Flipper Poool Playfield.

Don C.

#31 3 years ago

I can't remember if ID4 has the White House on the BG or not but it certainly says Independence Day across the cab.

#32 3 years ago

+1 on revenge from mars!

#33 3 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Maybe in the home version they could have a PC on/off button, then all the homophobic and racist slurs could be used for those who want it.

#34 3 years ago

1980 Gottlieb Circus

#35 3 years ago

there's "The Multiplier Effect", probably the weirdest themed pinball i've ever seen. more economics than politics, though.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-multiplier-effect-an-economic-principle-pinball

#36 3 years ago

Actually, I am thinking a re-themed Road show would work. Rename it to Campaign Show. You can Change Red and Ted to Demo and Repubo. Some other small changes but other than that you would hgace a great political theme pin.

Its too bad no-one licensed the rights to Dumb and Dumber. That would be the perfect political themed pin and no change would be required.

#37 3 years ago

RFM all the way!! " you can take my wife but not the interns" is honestly one of the best call outs in pinball

#38 3 years ago
    Quoted from presqueisle:

all the homophobic and racist slurs

I don't understand? Could you give us some examples?

#39 3 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Could you give us some examples?

'Mexico is only sending rapists to the United States'

'The United States should prioritize bringing in Christians from among the refugees of the Syrian civil war'

#40 3 years ago

A Bernie Sanders themed pinball, you put your hard earned cash into the machine and it gives a free game to someone else.

#41 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

A Bernie Sanders themed pinball, you put your hard earned cash into the machine and it gives a free game to someone else.

The Bernie Sanders mode would have income taxes for the wealthy raised back up to where they were under Ronald Regan.

The resulting bonus points would be evenly distributed between the other 3 players if you could not finish the mode....

#42 3 years ago

POTC -Pirates of the Capitol

#43 3 years ago

No winners or losers in pinball, even if you're better. Why play?

Steve

Quoted from vid1900:

The Bernie Sanders mode would have income taxes for the wealthy raised back up to where they were under Ronald Regan.
    The resulting points would be evenly distributed between the other 3 players....

#44 3 years ago
    Quoted from blownfuse:

No winners or losers in pinball, even if you're better. Why play?
    Steve

It's the risk reward, like leaving your locked balls for the next player on Space Shuttle

#45 3 years ago

If there will be no winners or losers in pinball, I guess I'll only play pinball with the good players now to keep the 4 player average higher. Yay! Everyone wins a trophy.

Steve

Quoted from vid1900:

It's the risk reward, like leaving your locked balls for the next player on Space Shuttle

#46 3 years ago

Just paint the playfield glass black
    all politicians like to keep the voters in the dark

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    Playfield - Other
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 22.00
    $ 70.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 229.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Apron Envy
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 20.00
    Lighting - Other
    Professor Pinball
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 299.99
    Cabinet - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Electronics
    TheDudeMods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside