So only a small update, removed all the old inserts and prepared holes for new inserts. I have ordered the primer per Vid's guide but poor planning will have it arrive AFTER this long holiday thus I will get all the new inserts sanded and prepped for install to be ready once the primer arrives. I want to do all the work the right way! So this weekend, other than insert prep, I think I will finish removing all the ground braid and parts from the cab and begin to prep it for paint. Still working on lining up a compressor so again, poor planning for what could have been a very productive weekend, oh well. I'll also remove all the old GI wiring from the lamp sockets and test all of those to see if any are bad, I've got all new sockets planned for this machine so the old ones will just go into my "stock" of parts.
All in all I'll get some things accomplished this weekend that need to get done anyway.