Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PoliceForceTraverseBracket (resized).png
E924EFC9-30B3-4851-AF62-A67AC2D02A53 (resized).jpeg

#1 1 year ago

Im trying to finish up a #PoliceForce and I can’t seem to find a few parts? They don’t seem to be in the manual. I have attached a photo. Does anyone have part numbers or no where to get these? I think an op took the police car mech apart and did not put it back together right. (Sigh)

E924EFC9-30B3-4851-AF62-A67AC2D02A53 (resized).jpegE924EFC9-30B3-4851-AF62-A67AC2D02A53 (resized).jpeg
#2 1 year ago

Have you checked the parts catalog?

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Have you checked the parts catalog?

Is there a separate parts catalog for that game? It isn’t on the IPDB?

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballrebel:

Im trying to finish up a #PoliceForce and I can’t seem to find a few parts? They don’t seem to be in the manual. I have attached a photo. Does anyone have part numbers or no where to get these? I think an op took the police car mech apart and did not put it back together right. (Sigh)
[quoted image]

Why do you say it's not put together right? It looks like it is assembled correctly.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from psd4me:

Why do you say it's not put together right? It looks like it is assembled correctly.

I found that photo. Mine is missing the parts indicated.

#8 12 months ago

I’m not 100% sure but after measuring with digital calipers I think these may work

https://www.amazon.com/Hillman-Group-58101-Flange-Bearing/dp/B00MND9FHQ/ref=pd_lpo_1

#9 12 months ago
Quoted from pinballrebel:

I’m not 100% sure but after measuring with digital calipers I think these may work
amazon.com link »

Those do not work…

#10 12 months ago

Is that the Police Force Traverse Bracket assembly Ken? Weird the bushings aren't listed, I'm still looking.

PoliceForceTraverseBracket (resized).pngPoliceForceTraverseBracket (resized).png
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
Machine - For Sale
Youngsville, LA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Hardware
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/police-force-parts-not-in-manual-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.