• 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Firebaall
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shoemakesmusic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Just wanted to take the temperature on this table. I used to play it when I was a kid and haven't been able to since then. But when I was 8 or 9 I remember it being amazing. Of course my opinion would be different now but I'm wondering how fun and deep it is for people that own it. I know this is completely an opinion but for those that own it, why do you own it? What keeps you coming back if anything? I may have a chance to buy it from a friend but I have no way to play it beforehand. I just don't remember enough about it. Thoughts?

#3 9 years ago

Thanks. The price isn't bad but I don't have the option for having a bunch of pins in my collection at one time. So I'm trying to gauge whether it would be worth it. Maybe for a few months. But the logistics of getting it might be a beating so that is what I'm struggling with. I want to know that I could at least get 6 months of enjoyment before I'm tired of it. But I know I'm the only one that can answer it. I was just trying to remember if there was any real hook to keep you coming back. I have Whirlwind now and for the left ramp shot alone it always keeps me happy.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from pinnaf:

shallow to say the least
okay at best
didn't last long in my lineup
I guess to kids just playing a game it has some odd-neat fun factor.... but to a pinballer or in a lineup its actually pretty stupid... harsh I guess but the animals being cops chasing other mean animals sort of thing... ehhhhh
definitely do not pay more than $1K for it

This is what I was slightly worried about. Seemed like a pretty stupid theme now that I'm older. But for some reason was one of my favs as a kid. I just can't seem to pull the trigger even if I get it for cheap. I need something with some sort of substance.

#13 9 years ago

Argh. Tough decision. The whole thing is I want it for the nostalgia but I'm just afraid I'll be disappointed with the "end game".

#19 9 years ago

I love system 11 that's for sure. Definitely one of the appealing factors here. Well you guys have definitely helped make me think maybe I'm not crazy for wanting it to just purely relive some memories. I think I'm leaning towards getting it even if it's just to get it out of my system for a few months. I'm so indecisive which is a blessing and a curse.

#21 9 years ago

Looks great!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Hardware
Tucson Pinball

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shoemakesmusic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/police-force-opinions?tu=shoemakesmusic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.