Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Blackbeard
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#1 3 years ago

Hi! Total newbie and have no clue about these machines. I have a Pinball machine named Police Force that is in perfect working condition. I am looking to sell it and was wonder about how much would be a good asking price?
Thanks!

#2 3 years ago

Let's see some pics of this beauty.

#3 3 years ago

I will post some tomorrow. It's in climatized storage right now. Was there 2 versions? My husband seems to think the one we have is a little older then the 1989 one pictures I am seeing. I'm sure it's the same though. Ha!

#4 3 years ago

$500

#5 3 years ago

you might get $8-900

#6 3 years ago

Well there was 2 versions of the cabinet art. Neither one is more or less valuable than the other. Condition is king! This machine ranges from 900-1300. Not one of the often sort after system 11 titles though.

Btw... Did you happen to take the batteries out of the machine before putting it in storage?

Mike V

#7 3 years ago

have it listed on here at 1200 -1400 but usually a little high on here.

#8 3 years ago

I was only able to get $700 for mine and it sat for quite a while. I like the game a lot, but just doesn't command much value. Love that center ramp shot!

#9 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

#10 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

#11 3 years ago

We were hoping for $500 does that sound fair?

#12 3 years ago

OP - Where are you located?

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Mncampbell:

We were hoping for $500 does that sound fair?

Really low in my opinion.

But at that price it'll sell today.

#14 3 years ago

You will have no problem selling it for that price. Where are you located?

#15 3 years ago

We just want it gone! Works perfect. 30 min north of Houston tx

#16 3 years ago

WHY are you not near me?

#17 3 years ago

List it on Craig's List for $750 or best offer and it will likely be gone today. $500 might make people think it is a scam or there is something seriously wrong with it so you are better off listing it at closer to typical price for that title unless someone from Pinside has already contacted you about it.

#18 3 years ago

Ok I will. We bought a candy and ice cream parlor and this came with it. We wanted to keep it but just don't have anywhere to put it. Need the space more then the cash. Welcome to play it to verify!

#19 3 years ago

I sent you a message....

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from thall17:

I sent you a message....

So did 10 other pinsiders.

#21 3 years ago

I want that.

#22 3 years ago

$500-$700 to a pinballer... $1200 to a family that just wants a kid friendly pin or a law enforcement family. i had one.. PHEW,,,, couldnt sell it quick enough... think i got $1K for it and was happy to get that.

the problem with quick sale "today" is that there is 20-30" of snow on the ground and i am not sure that THIS game is worth THAT risk (just sayin)

good luck with sale.. you should get $700 for it i am sure.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from pinnaf:

$500-$700 to a pinballer... $1200 to a family that just wants a kid friendly pin or a law enforcement family. i had one.. PHEW,,,, couldnt sell it quick enough... think i got $1K for it and was happy to get that.
the problem with quick sale "today" is that there is 20-30" of snow on the ground and i am not sure that THIS game is worth THAT risk (just sayin)
good luck with sale.. you should get $700 for it i am sure.

Wow. I have been playing police force a ton since restoring mine. Love the game. The call outs are funny. The sound effects (especially the machine gun) are super cool. the rules are a bit like taxi's and the game isn't easy. It's got a few unique things too about it.

It's definitely not a bad game. Then again, it's all subjective. I find it a riot.

#24 3 years ago

Private party sale you can expect

$700 = Fairly quick sale. A day or two.
$800 - $1000 = may sell quickly, but probably will take a week or two
$1000 - $1500 = definitely a slow sale that may take months/years
$1600 & up = You'll see headlines "Peace in the Middle East" before the pin sells

#25 3 years ago

You will neva catch me coppa! If you were near me i would easily give $1000 for it.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

You will neva catch me coppa! If you were near me i would easily give $1000 for it.

That is about *exactly* the fair price for this pin. Lower is a deal, something hard to come by in the hobbies these days. I am walking away from the very few $500 project pins that I have seen, mostly because they are simply missing too many key parts. Good luck finding the sound board for an $800 Jokerz, or the helicopter for a $600 Rescue 911. This is a NICE Police Force, a System 11 game, and deserves a fair price. GLWS.

#27 3 years ago

Agree with wayout. This one looks pretty nice.

I overpayed a bit for mine, but I was bored, had loot, and love system 11s. But, in the long run, I restored it, and love playing it. It's fun!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 21.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside