Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by DugFreez
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Sold the game, then found the target in my spare parts.
ebay.com link: ebay.com

#2 9 years ago

Good luck with the sale. I know these are broken on a lot of games and replacements are hard to come by. I'm sure some PF owner will be very happy to find this.

#3 9 years ago

Somebody's going to be happy - has 1 bid. I'm surprised these haven't been repro'ed.

2 weeks later
#4 9 years ago

Yeah, I'd like to see this repro'ed, myself. Seems like this wouldn't be too hard

Who can we talk to about it?

#5 9 years ago

I'm just throwing this out there since this auction is over and some interested parties may see this.

I have the Opto Interrupter that is used on the Police Force spinner. It goes on the end of the actual spinner and breaks the opto beam so the game knows how many spins it has done. The part is listed here:

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=BAA&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=MX-03-8280

Though it is listed as "out of stock" I believe it has been out of stock for 2+ years. Meaning I doubt they plan on having them in stock again soon (if ever).

Spinner or no spinner...it won't work as it should if it doesn't have this part also.

$10 shipped in the lower 48. PM me if interested.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/police-force-firing-range-skill-shot-target-on-ebay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.