Topic Stats

• 447 posts
  • 86 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 45 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 205 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20200514_151628_01 (resized).jpg
instructions.png
price.png
free.png
DSC_0193 (resized).JPG
DSC_0192 (resized).JPG
DSC_0191 (resized).JPG
46E7FDC4-8162-48D7-80EF-59C402428A5C (resized).jpeg
DSC_0492 (resized).JPG
DSC_0138 (resized).JPG
DSC_0137 (resized).JPG
image.jpg
17E2472D-FF09-4839-88E7-CCD14CDEB417.jpeg
DSC_0162 (resized).JPG
DSC_0163 (resized).JPG
DSC_0165 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider n1teowl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#291 9 months ago

I know that this is a long shot, but anyone have a source for a center ramp? Mine is trashed and I was hoping to get just the center ramp and not the whole set. Thanks in advance

#294 9 months ago
Quoted from Crash:

My understanding is Larry's Williams molds come as a set, and because of the amount of plastic that would be wasted just doing the center ramp he does not offer them through Starship Fantasy. Well, he might, but when I asked I was quoted a steep price that was not far off from the price for both.

Thanks for the info. My right ramp was serviceable, but not great, so I decided to spring for the whole set. Any advice on how I should protect them from future cracking?

#296 9 months ago

Has anyone here tried to pull up the mylar on their Police Force? Mine has a bit of bubbling underneath and was wondering if this is a title that is prone to losing artwork/letting when removing mylar. Not sure I'd attempt it, but wanted to hear others weigh in. Thanks!

#300 9 months ago

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to see how it cleans up before I consider doing anything else. It sounds like it will need some sort of protection either way so I might as well try to save the factory mylar.

#305 9 months ago

My ramps came in today! Can anyone tell which one is new?

20190829_163718 (resized).jpg
#310 9 months ago

Yep, had to buy the set. I got mine from the Little Shop of Games in Florida. They came quick and look beautiful. So nice to be able to see through the center ramp to the inserts with point values. They e not cheap, but I got a good deal on the machine so thought it was worth it. This game seems to have come up in value a bit recently as well.

#314 9 months ago

Looking to possibly update my Police Force game ROM. I'm currently running L2 and I know that L4 is available. Anyone know what the differences are? I'm also wondering what chip the System 11B's are using. Thanks.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 19.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 22.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider n1teowl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside