Pinside_forum_7611864_7 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230705_042655717.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20230704-232515~2 (resized).png
PXL_20230705_011813842~2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230703_043854410~2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230628_193842188 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230628_193848856 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230628_193853528 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider langless28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 7 years ago

Just picked up a project police force. New car belt and minor diverter fix has the game running 100%. Hear a little too much static from the upper speaker when flashers go off so I will be investigating that next. Needs a lot of PF and plastics work. The middle ramp is ok but needs cliffy protectors to hide the entrance damage.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#48 7 years ago

Does anyone have play field scans of their PF? I will be starting a restore soon and my drug rat is mostly gone, along with alot of the shark, and other criminal lights. I also need some of the lion where the ball drops out of the millions ramps. Almost all markings on the inserts is gone most likely because the mylar was removed from my game.

So if anyone is shopping out their game sometime soon and can take some scans i would appreciate it. Or at least a nice high res picture that I (by I, I mean some friend i have who is artistically inclined) could at least try to recreate the missing art.

#49 7 years ago

Does anybody need a Hi-res scan of the CDC plastic? I can also provide a CAD drawing of the shape.

4 weeks later
#59 7 years ago

Would be awesome to give us some high res scans before its put into a game.

I have been looking for the criminal insert artwork because most of mine are completely gone.

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

A full scan would be great. I'm clearing a sanded playfield now before putting an overlay on. I scanned that PF and recreated the art in AutoCAD. Doing the second coat of clear tonight and will have it sanded this weekend and hopefully the overlay on soon and cleared over. It's a big project, but the paint comes off so easily on PF that half the job is already done.

and are you implying that you will provide some sweet scans!?

3 months later
#64 7 years ago

just an FYI shooting range repo plastic is on ebay. It says there is 5 total and that's it. Wish the would repo the jail plastic. Mine is really broken.

5 months later
#80 6 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

I took my NOS playfield apart yesterday to replace the plastics with CPR, replace the rubber, and clean and polish a bit. Thought y'all would like a picture. And yes, it's still in the original crate.

do you have the capability to scan parts of the playfield? My criminal inserts are bad and i will eventually need to replace the art during a restore.

4 months later
#118 6 years ago

I'm just excited the pf club has some action! Yeah for some reason I always go to this game to have a quick fun time.

1 week later
#136 6 years ago

Awesome!

Hey if anyone is shopping, restoring, or already have them, I'm looking for play field scans of all the criminals and Outland/inland lions. Mine are worn and I need something for the restoration. When that is taking place idk, but throwing it out there that I'm looking for them.

2 months later
#159 6 years ago

Well this just happened. Great.

I might take a stab at making this out of metal wire form. The entrance portion would have to be a piece of sheet metal so I guess I would need to cut holes and reloacate the ramp bonuses to directly under the ramp. In the meantime I'll clean this, flame polish and attempted to glue these back together but I don't expect a horizontal crack at the entrance to be at all salvable.

IMG_6959 (resized).JPGIMG_6959 (resized).JPG

#161 6 years ago

Yes when it broke I removed all metal parts including the flap. I was planning on making protectors but never got around to installing them.

2 weeks later
#164 6 years ago

Could someone please snap some pictures of the rubbers along the right ramp, left police car track, and near the outlanes? I of course did not take enough pictures and the rubber chart seems to clash with what photos I do have.

I would appreciate it!

7 months later
#175 5 years ago

So I sold my PF a while back but looking at old files I came across that I was working on a jail plastic replacement, since mine was broken and they are unobtainable. The plan was to 3D print this then it could be painted to look real. A normal piece of black plastic would be used on the top and the light bar for the criminal can mount on the back. I never got around to making 3D models of the criminals but the point was to make them behind the bars in 3D lit space as opposed to a 2D image.

PFJ Mod (resized).JPGPFJ Mod (resized).JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 25.00
Hardware
Tucson Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider langless28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/police-force-club-we-enforce-the-law-of-the-jungle?tu=langless28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.