Topic Stats

• 218 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 64 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190317_095443 (resized).jpg
pasted_image4 (resized).png
pasted_image3 (resized).png
pasted_image2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20181208_104639 (resized).jpg
20180915_143004 (resized).jpg
20180912_185025 (resized).jpg
CF574BE4-8134-43EC-89B0-2F2496A49D50 (resized).jpeg
PFJ Mod (resized).JPG
IMG_6959 (resized).JPG
FDBE3A29-25B7-4761-91B8-FB10687032C1 (resized).jpeg
20171026_220521 (resized).jpg
40B0BC45-61BB-44E0-998A-CB1A7E47A0C7 (resized).jpeg
B5B0F3FB-C971-4034-81C3-49E660A2DA00 (resized).jpeg

There are 218 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 3 months ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Does the outhole switch work and do you have 2 balls in it?

Yes everything works in test mode, yes I have two balls in the game..

#202 3 months ago

Okay so correction coil 22 trough coil isn’t firing in test mode like I thought it was so after further inspection Q79 is the transistor and it’s completely gone. Lol Looks like I found the issue. Mouser is out of tip122 and know where I can find some of these transitors?

#204 3 months ago

Try ed at great plains electronics.

#205 3 months ago

Sorry, just checked GPE . Site down until 1/19/19 and out of tip122.
Still a great source

#206 3 months ago

The more standard TIP102 should work right?

#207 3 months ago

Yes . Same package and higher amperage rating making it more durable.

1 month later
#208 34 days ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

I messaged KLF about the spinners but haven't heard back. Hopefully that isn't a no my guess is the guy is just busy

Guys I apologize for not being able to deliver on the PF spinners. Unfortunately I cannot make pinball or the spinner project a priority right now. I will eventually get back to it but cannot possibly tell you when. I still have my list of people that would like a spinner and will honor the list as I can. Meanwhile if you find another source no hard feelings if you want to be removed. I had intended to work on these over my holiday break but life and business opportunity happened and has not let up since. Again my apologies.

#209 34 days ago

I'm looking for a replacement jail for my Police Force project.
Please PM me if you have one.
Or possibly have a broken one with the piece I'm missing.
Thanks

20190317_095443 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#211 24 days ago

Hello to all

We are opening a pre-order list for Police Force repro Playfield.
The Playfield will be printed with the original artwork films that Bally Williams used and in genuine
Silk Screening.
Price is not fix yet, roughly 600 - 650 Euro
If you are interested, then please send me an Email directly to peter@buthamburg.de with your postal address.

Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter
www.buthamburg.de

2 weeks later
#212 5 days ago

Whats the trick to adjust the police car? My car seems to go pass the point it should. The balls won't get held up for multiball because the police car is all the way down the ramp. The switches seem to work in test mode and the motor works because the car moves to the bottom of the ramp. Any suggestions?

Switch 36 which is the ball diverter at the top of the ramp goes off and on all the time. What controls this diverter?

#213 5 days ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Whats the trick to adjust the police car? My car seems to go pass the point it should. The balls won't get held up for multiball because the police car is all the way down the ramp. The switches seem to work in test mode and the motor works because the car moves to the bottom of the ramp. Any suggestions?
Switch 36 which is the ball diverter at the top of the ramp goes off and on all the time. What controls this diverter?

There is a plastic part of the diverter that was getting stuck due to wear on my machine. I ended up replacing that and it fixed my diverter issues. Prior to that, the balls would never go to the car, only to the other path.

For you it sounds like the limit switches might be acting up. If the car doesn't trigger them every so often it things there are issues and keeps the car at the bottom. It won't allow for multiball, but also won't get stuck balls due to a failed car. Check your belt. Mine was terrible and so dry it couldn't grab the pulley that moves the car. I actually got tubing from ACE Hardware (for maybe $3) that is working great instead of $20 for a new belt and waiting for shipping.

#214 5 days ago
Quoted from desertT1:

There is a plastic part of the diverter that was getting stuck due to wear on my machine. I ended up replacing that and it fixed my diverter issues. Prior to that, the balls would never go to the car, only to the other path.
For you it sounds like the limit switches might be acting up. If the car doesn't trigger them every so often it things there are issues and keeps the car at the bottom. It won't allow for multiball, but also won't get stuck balls due to a failed car. Check your belt. Mine was terrible and so dry it couldn't grab the pulley that moves the car. I actually got tubing from ACE Hardware (for maybe $3) that is working great instead of $20 for a new belt and waiting for shipping.

Thanks for the information. What controls the diverter plastic piece?

#215 5 days ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Thanks for the information. What controls the diverter plastic piece?

It's actually a pretty clever geometry. There is one coil that actuates the diverter and in a properly working one it cycles it in and out. Think of it like a clicky pen, as it operates similarly.

#216 5 days ago
Quoted from desertT1:

It's actually a pretty clever geometry. There is one coil that actuates the diverter and in a properly working one it cycles it in and out. Think of it like a clicky pen, as it operates similarly.

Yeah I can hear it clicking several times when you start a game and then it will stop. Just wondered what would cause it to do that?

#217 4 days ago

That cam is available from marco

#218 4 days ago

Does anyone have a used police car they would like to sell? Mine is utter crap and I know they are available for around $80, but willing to look at used ones in decent shape.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 21.00
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Charlotte, NC
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
1,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdstown, WV
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 50.00
There are 218 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside