Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Crash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Does anyone besides Starship Fantasy have the center ramp for Police Force? What I don’t understand is why Larry sells the outer ramp, the 2 ramp set, but not the center ramp.

#2 5 years ago

I sent Larry my center ramp a month or two ago to use for reproduction.

#3 5 years ago

Thanks, but he already has the set for sale on his site so not sure why he would need it. Maybe he needs a new mold so he can sell it separately? Did he say why he needs a center ramp sample?

#4 5 years ago

Just looked back at his request. He wanted the exit bracket. Have you contacted him to see if he would sell you just the center ramp?

#5 5 years ago

Yes, he said he does not and did not give a reason, and quoted nearly as much for the center ramp when the set is $238. I’m guessing this is due to the way he manufactures his ramps.

5 months later
#6 5 years ago

I believe I've read before that it is because these are made from original William's molds which has both ramps. Making both at once doesn't allow selling only the center for much less than selling both together since almost no one buys the outer only.

1 week later
#7 5 years ago

Yeah I figured that out after seeing a post from him about it. Still pretty happy I have both new ramps now!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Hardware
Tucson Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/police-force-center-ramp-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.